Women Not Allowed To Drive. Uk

SarahBell

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest TheBlueCat

I detect some double standards here. A very small - and totally bonkers - Jewish sect does something downright sexist, and it's national news. Now, a certain other religion I can mention routinely segregates men and women in both religious and non-religious settings yet the BBC doesn't seem to care very much at all. What's that all about?

And, separately, I note that the BBC had no problem tracking down an orthodox Rabbi who said it was complete BS and not justified either by Jewish law or custom.

HOLA446

Surely it's very simple. The mothers drive if they want to. The school is supposed to be providing education for children not lifestyles for adults. If the school ejects their children then they send them to another school.

And if proven that is what is going on, then any State funding for it is withdrawn. Along with all State funding for all non-secular education and about time.

HOLA447

Surely it's very simple. The mothers drive if they want to. The school is supposed to be providing education for children not lifestyles for adults. If the school ejects their children then they send them to another school.

I'd support a school turning away yummy mummies in chelsea tractors. In fact, making it clear that routinely arriving by any kind of motor vehicle is appropriate only to those for whom a serious disability affects normal mobility.

[edit to add] And that's speaking as someone who used to travel by school bus. One of my regrets from my schooldays is that I didn't discover until later that a half-decent bike makes all the difference to a 15-mile-each-way commute.

HOLA448

I'd support a school turning away yummy mummies in chelsea tractors. In fact, making it clear that routinely arriving by any kind of motor vehicle is appropriate only to those for whom a serious disability affects normal mobility.

As long as they turn away yummy daddies too.

HOLA449

I'm not sure it's a good thing to drive kids to skool in London! It never happened to me. We used to walk it!

Orthodox anything is mere nutterhood, except the Greeks of course.

HOLA4410
Guest TheBlueCat

I'm not sure it's a good thing to drive kids to skool in London! It never happened to me. We used to walk it!

Orthodox anything is mere nutterhood, except the Greeks of course.

Orthodox Judaism is ok too. It's the ultra-orthodox and Chassidic where it all goes totally bonkers.

Orthodox Judaism = sort of like Catholics.

Reform/liberal Judaism = sort of like Anglicans.

Chassidic/ultra orthodox Judaism = sort of like Wahhabi Islam but without the beatings and with added booze (for men at least).

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Orthodox Judaism is ok too. It's the ultra-orthodox and Chassidic where it all goes totally bonkers.

Orthodox Judaism = sort of like Catholics.

Reform/liberal Judaism = sort of like Anglicans.

Chassidic/ultra orthodox Judaism = sort of like Wahhabi Islam but without the beatings and with added booze (for men at least).

I'm OK about Jews now! I don't like these Wasabi Moslems. They remind me of a Japanese horse radish

HOLA4413

I think teachers should be sent to the children. On unicycles.

Did you, or did you not steal your music teacher's front wheel from the bicycle shed, thus forcing her to unicycle home?

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I think the women should drive the men to school. ;)

Stop being a "radical feminist". I bet you are always making doileys, and yellow cushions.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I despair.

Agreed,

One brand of superstitious nonsense complaining about another brand of superstitious nonsense. It`s well past the time we stopped giving any of these idiots air time.

HOLA4419

[edit to add] And that's speaking as someone who used to travel by school bus. One of my regrets from my schooldays is that I didn't discover until later that a half-decent bike makes all the difference to a 15-mile-each-way commute.

It's the school's job to educate the children, not dictate how they are brought to the school.

Where my parents live parent regularly gridlock the road and park on the pavement, and the police come out now and again and ticket every car which stops it for a day or two.

HOLA4420

Agreed,

One brand of superstitious nonsense complaining about another brand of superstitious nonsense. It`s well past the time we stopped giving any of these idiots air time.

I am in awe of your fine avatar! I should have had that one myself, but now I am Sooty, and I won't change it now. One bloke at work describes me as a Sgt Bilko character. I am surprised he is old enough to know it, in all its monochrome glory!

HOLA4421

I am in awe of your fine avatar! I should have had that one myself, but now I am Sooty, and I won't change it now. One bloke at work describes me as a Sgt Bilko character. I am surprised he is old enough to know it, in all its monochrome glory!

You run the card school and perpetrate huge scams upon your company?

Top man!

HOLA4422

You run the card school and perpetrate huge scams upon your company?

Top man!

Frank I'm not a wicked man!The MrPin name comes from a bikers do I went to many years ago. Would you like to hear the story?

HOLA4423

Frank I'm not a wicked man!The MrPin name comes from a bikers do I went to many years ago. Would you like to hear the story?

Sounds like the OP of a new "how did you choose your forum name" thread to me, don't bury it at the foot of this one Mr Pin.

HOLA4424

Sounds like the OP of a new "how did you choose your forum name" thread to me, don't bury it at the foot of this one Mr Pin.

Then the secret is mine!

HOLA4425

Archived