House Price Crash Forum

This Is My Last Post I'm Sick Of Whinging Ftb'ers

Catch22

HOLA441

Whilst I can understand and do indeed sympathise with the FTB'ers plight at being asked to enslave themselves to the money lenders. I'm sick to death of the accusations we STR'ers are responsible, we are spectlators. It is my responsability to protect my means to survive the best way I see fit. And right now I can rent cheaper than I can buy, IT'S THAT BLOODY SIMPLE.

Also I'm not emotionaly hooked on bricks and mortar like some on here, but maybe thats why prices are as high as they are. Those that wish to enslave you to them by debt can spend any amount on advertising telling me I'm a lesser human being if I don't drive this car, buy that house, purchase this latest mobile phone. I'm not that shallow or that greedy that I feel I need those things for my life to be complete.

And whilst I prefer to own a house I ain't going to pay through the nose for one, I'll rent thank you very much. But I ain't going to whinge about it, its all about supply and demand and manipulated markets. Now if some of you lot are not adult enough or savvy enough to realise that TOUGH, maybe you should get back on your mothers teat.

The world is as is, its not stacked up against you personally, its not a conspiracy of the babyboomers to make you homeless. It BLOODY economics and the way it is controlled and managed by the money lenders and governments, GET OVER IT.

You want house prices to come down to more reasonable levels, then don't buy, because everyone of you that does and that includes you RFD is supporting this obscene bubble. So RDF why don't you come down of your Cross and admit you are doing what is best for yourself as you see it. Whilst at the same time calling into question my morals about looking after my best interests as I see it, smacks of Hypocracy if you ask me. And I have to call into question the mindset applied by RFD in a previous post, in that he infered people who sell their house at market valuation instead of the price they purchased at are robbing the buyer.......WTF.

When I get a house I'm going to live there for ever and ever and talk to the fairies at the bottom of half acre meadow. Look its a farm OK, I get satisfaction in calling it a farm because I'm a landowner. My how the mighty evangelist soon falls under the spell of home ownership and how it puts them on a higher plain than the dispossesed plebs. RFD your abit like a pinball in a machine, you are all over the place. I must admit your a loveable funny guy, but they say there's only a hairs breadth splitting genuis and insanity, and you appear to display traits attributable to both.

Go on the then, any of you sad FTB'ers I have just described, be my guest and vent your splines on this thread.

Oh I'll visit to read the Blog as it's informative, and there are some exellent posters on this site, I wont attempt to name them in case I miss some out. But there are way to many victims looking to pile the blame anywhere but were it should be piled at the door of those who encouraged this bubble.

Hope that helps

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

Whilst I can understand and do indeed sympathise with the FTB'ers plight at being asked to enslave themselves to the money lenders. I'm sick to death of the accusations we STR'ers are responsible, we are spectlators. It is my responsability to protect my means to survive the best way I see fit. And right now I can rent cheaper than I can buy, IT'S THAT BLOODY SIMPLE.

Also I'm not emotionaly hooked on bricks and mortar like some on here, but maybe thats why prices are as high as they are. Those that wish to enslave you to them by debt can spend any amount on advertising telling me I'm a lesser human being if I don't drive this car, buy that house, purchase this latest mobile phone. I'm not that shallow or that greedy that I feel I need those things for my life to be complete.

And whilst I prefer to own a house I ain't going to pay through the nose for one, I'll rent thank you very much. But I ain't going to whinge about it, its all about supply and demand and manipulated markets. Now if some of you lot are not adult enough or savvy enough to realise that TOUGH, maybe you should get back on your mothers teat.

The world is as is, its not stacked up against you personally, its not a conspiracy of the babyboomers to make you homeless. It BLOODY economics and the way it is controlled and managed by the money lenders and governments, GET OVER IT.

You want house prices to come down to more reasonable levels, then don't buy, because everyone of you that does and that includes you RFD is supporting this obscene bubble. So RDF why don't you come down of your Cross and admit you are doing what is best for yourself as you see it. Whilst at the same time calling into question my morals about looking after my best interests as I see it, smacks of Hypocracy if you ask me. And I have to call into question the mindset applied by RFD in a previous post, in that he infered people who sell their house at market valuation instead of the price they purchased at are robbing the buyer.......WTF.

When I get a house I'm going to live there for ever and ever and talk to the fairies at the bottom of half acre meadow. Look its a farm OK, I get satisfaction in calling it a farm because I'm a landowner. My how the mighty evangelist soon falls under the spell of home ownership and how it puts them on a higher plain than the dispossesed plebs. RFD your abit like a pinball in a machine, you are all over the place. I must admit your a loveable funny guy, but they say there's only a hairs breadth splitting genuis and insanity, and you appear to display traits attributable to both.

Go on the then, any of you sad FTB'ers I have just described, be my guest and vent your splines on this thread.

Oh I'll visit to read the Blog as it's informative, and there are some exellent posters on this site, I wont attempt to name them in case I miss some out. But there are way to many victims looking to pile the blame anywhere but were it should be piled at the door of those who encouraged this bubble.

Hope that helps

And the 'HPC Biggest Hissy Fit Award for 2005' goes to... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

HOLA444

@ Catch22

Nice to see you lump all FTB into one mindset.

I happen to be a FTB and agree with your synopsis that it's simple economics.

I don't let it get to me. I bear no real animosity to STR or indeed BTL.

At least have the humility to make one more post and apologise to myself and those like me.

If you can't do that, you won't be much of a loss.

NDL

HOLA445

Catch 22,

I am surprised that you have been so wound up by the recent spate of threads that seem to deliberately seek to seperate STRs and FTBs on this site. I have said on those threads that as an FTB, I have no problem with STRs. Frankly there are a lot of people visiting this site that like to provoke strong reactions and it seems they have succeeded in this case, although I hope not.

RFD is OK, you know that, and I sometimes wonder whether his recent threads have not themselves been an attempt to play devils advocate and by doing so satirically proving the case for waiting.

Calm down, I'm sure you'll be back soon.

Don't let the trolls get you down.

UPTB

HOLA446

@ Catch22

Nice to see you lump all FTB into one mindset.

I happen to be a FTB and agree with your synopsis that it's simple economics.

I don't let it get to me. I bear no real animosity to STR or indeed BTL.

At least have the humility to make one more post and apologise to myself and those like me.

If you can't do that, you won't be much of a loss.

NDL

NDL when I said,

Go on the then, any of you sad FTB'ers I have just described be my guest and vent your splines on this thread.
I ment any of the FTB'ers that see STR'ers as people with lesser moral values than themselves. Or that perceive us as lepers to be tolerated at arms length but at the same time despised. those are the FTB'ers I ment

I thought I had made my stance clear in my first sentance, but obviously not, and for that I apologise

Whilst I can understand and do indeed sympathise with the FTB'ers plight

Indeed on another thread I posted on last night, I gave the reason I post on here is an attempt to try and stop some FTB'ers making the biggest mistake of their lives buying into this market at the top when we have an economy heading for the buffers.

OK some of the FTB'er cynics will say...........no its because I want others not to buy so this market will crash faster........Look if every FTB'er visiting this site did not buy, in a market this big it would not make one jot of a differance to its direction or price level.............but if they are that bitter that twisted they think that, thats their problem.

But I still think some will jump into this market out of frustration, and based purely on the fact they can get a mortgage offer to purchase. They will be blinded by the very fact it is achievable, with no regard to why that is!!!! theres a saying in the markets "never catch a falling knife"

I'm not one of those people who need to "be loved"....Hell if I was would I have had a pop at RFD, him being the most entertaining and I dare say the most popular poster on the forum?.......NO exactly..........No I dont need to be loved but I'm buggered if I'm going to sit here and listen to some people talking out of their ****'s regards which way they perceive my moral compass is pointing.

ShakerBaby..........Whatever :D:D:D;)

noddage and underpressuretobuy, I see what your saying and thanks, but I have never suffered fools gladly and I'm to old to change a habit of a life time.

I wish you all well.

HOLA447
HOLA448

Good! I can take you off my ignore list. :D

ha ha ha Obviously you didn't , and considering your the biggest whinging FTB'er on this website by far, popping in to say tar-ra gives me the oppertunity to say a picture paints................

bartmoon.gif

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Guest Charlie The Tramp

Hi Catch

Results for hits are on average

STRs 1

Babyboomers 10

Retired Babyboomers off the graph. ;)

But I do marvel at the way an inconvenient thread which was until yesterday considered important enought to pin to the top of the board has been blatantly airbrushed from history to make way for the latest orthodoxy! Even stalin would have been impressed.

KGB trained moderators :unsure:

HOLA4411
Guest magnoliawalls

ha ha ha Obviously you didn't , and considering your the biggest whinging FTB'er on this website by far, popping in to say tar-ra gives me the oppertunity to say a picture paints................

bartmoon.gif

Obviously the post that started this thread was not actually your last so maybe you will respond to this.

You hate whinging FTBers and whinge about them and you also moan about BTLers (not sure why you get your knickers in a twist about them).

What have you got to whinge about? Some of us do not have enough space to start a family (unless you consider a studio flat enough space) some of us do not have enough space for our growing families unless we are willing to raise them in dangerous sink estates. We have been really screwed by HPI and sometimes we feel angry.

You on the other hand have benefited and made a nice profit of HPI and what makes you angry is FTBers moaning. Get a grip.

Goodbye!

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Obviously the post that started this thread was not actually your last so maybe you will respond to this.

You hate whinging FTBers and whinge about them and you also moan about BTLers (not sure why you get your knickers in a twist about them).

What have you got to whinge about? Some of us do not have enough space to start a family (unless you consider a studio flat enough space) some of us do not have enough space for our growing families unless we are willing to raise them in dangerous sink estates. We have been really screwed by HPI and sometimes we feel angry.

You on the other hand have benefited and made a nice profit of HPI and what makes you angry is FTBers moaning. Get a grip.

Goodbye!

Well I emailed Webmaster to delete my account but while you and yours request I answer you, it would be rude of me not to do so, so I think I'll stick around for a while.

You see the first thing I have to ask myself having read your post is.....did you actually read my post or did you just read the title? Because if you did read my post and indeed read my reply to New Dark Law, you would realise I am NOT sick of FTB'ers angry and frustrated at not being able to purchase a reasonable priced house.

I'm sick of THOSE whinging FTB'ers that blame every babyboomer, every STR'er as being responsible for their woes....... I'm sick of people like you who either don't take the time to digest posts supporting your corner from STR'ers. Because they/you are blinded by their/your utter contempt for STR'ers and the house owning generation at large, because you/they see them as profiteers that are responsible for your/their predicament.

In free markets, the market forces of supply and demand act out, whilst this in part can be manipulated or massaged, it is nontheless the market. And I defy any of you "holier than thou" FTB'ers [ wear the cap if it fits] to say if you had an asset you would sell it below what the market was "willing" to pay.....because I would reply.......bullsh@te

Oh and where do I moan about BTL'ers...... I state that the big influx of amateur BTL'ers intent on making easy money are nodoubt responsible in part for driving up prices especially in the lower price sector of the market. A sector of the market that alot of FTB'ers where active in until they were priced out....

THAT is an assement of the market NOT A MOAN about BTL'ers....it is you Magnoilawalls "THAT NEEDS TO GET A GRIP" you see MG I understand market forces, I also understand the housing market because I was buying and selling houses while you in all probability were running around the streets with wet knickers.

Incidently I have had PM's from other contributers to this site who understand where I'm coming from on this issue. You see if some of you lot think you can just post sh@te about STR'ers, babyboomers and the like and get away with it. And then be horrified when members fitting those MA's that you villify, bite back...well tough...

NEXT

Edit: Just received a letter today from the Landlords Agent asking if we wish to carry on with the tenancy. Well seeing as I have just decorated three bedrooms and two bathrooms and done various other jobs in this rented house. I should say so because this rental is now in as good a condition as if it was my own home. Of course I negotiated remunuation for those works, see its a case of a tenant and landlord having respect for each other, both gain, he has exellent tenants and we have an exellent landlord. I'm quite happy to call this my home until sense prevails in the housing market again.

I'm also a great believer in you "kill more flies with jam than you do with vinegar" .....but that said anybody calls on me to use vinegar....well I can always put my hand on a bottle when its needed

HOLA4414
Guest magnoliawalls

I'm sick of THOSE whinging FTB'ers that blame every babyboomer, every STR'er as being responsible for their woes....... I'm sick of people like you who either don't take the time to digest posts supporting your corner from STR'ers. Because they/you are blinded by their/your utter contempt for STR'ers and the house owning generation at large, because you/they see them as profiteers that are responsible for your/their predicament.

My time is limited I do not read and digest all the posts that support my corner - I have nothing but respect and admiration for the STRs on this website who contribute to debate here and have taught me a great deal. My contempt is just for you who has thrown your toys out of the pram because of digs from frustrated FTBs

In free markets, the market forces of supply and demand act out, whilst this in part can be manipulated or massaged, it is nontheless the market. And I defy any of you "holier than thou" FTB'ers [ wear the cap if it fits] to say if you had an asset you would sell it below what the market was "willing" to pay.....because I would reply.......bullsh@te

Of course I would not sell an asset at significanantly below what the market is willing to pay - very few would.

Oh and where do I moan about BTL'ers...... I state that the big influx of amateur BTL'ers intent on making easy money are nodoubt responsible in part for driving up prices especially in the lower price sector of the market. A sector of the market that alot of FTB'ers where active in until they were priced out....

Yes but they also open up the rental market, in many cases providing subsidised accomodation. Many of the FTBers were active in that lower price sector of the market because they hoped they could move up the ladder. With the increased average age of FTBs and the low wage inflation that is associated with globalisation, it is not clear how they could get beyond the first rung.

THAT is an assement of the market NOT A MOAN about BTL'ers....it is you Magnoilawalls "THAT NEEDS TO GET A GRIP" you see MG I understand market forces, I also understand the housing market because I was buying and selling houses while you in all probability were running around the streets with wet knickers.

Incidently I have had PM's from other contributers to this site who understand where I'm coming from on this issue. You see if some of you lot think you can just post sh@te about STR'ers, babyboomers and the like and get away with it. And then be horrified when members fitting those MA's that you villify, bite back...well tough...

Hmmm I seem to remember some fairly vicious and unwarranted attacks from you on Lady Lea and London Landlady. Seems to me they have more to contribute than you; you think you understand the market because you have done well and been lucky with timing. I have seen nothing that suggests you have more than a superficial understanding.

Remember this?

Where as you it would appear were just driven by greed, and by sheer luck nodoub hit the market as it was raising. But even that could not save you from your greed and financial ineptitude. Anybody thinking they can learn anything from you, apart from how not to run a business must be sadly lacking.

Well as far as I can see your statement above could as easily apply to you. No loss.

HOLA4415

So for the most part you agree with what I said, even to the point of admitting you don't digest posts supporting the FTB'er corner. But notheless found the time to wade in because my post header was "STR fed up with Whinging FTB'ers"

You then find yourself on the end of a reply post as rude as your own, and instead of admitting your mistake, you dig yourself deeper into the hole you made for yourself.

Instead of admitting the fact that my posts indicate I am indeed supportive of the plight of the FTB'er, you would rather attempt to put forward lame attempts to paint a different picture of me.

Example outlined below.

As for me having a pop at Lady Lea and London LandLady was because I took Sledge's post indicating they were one and the same as a statement of fact. Not that I'm blaming Sledge for that, as his post was made in good faith.

And in fact I apologised to both LL's for getting it wrong that they were one and the same. You see, I am adult enough to admit when I'm wrong, you apparently are not.

As it turns out regards the two individuals in question, one displayed a total disregard for good fiscal management, yet puts herself forward as someone fit to advise others. And belittled those yet not on the "Housing Ladder" as being lazy for not getting of their @rses like she did.

And in regard to London Landlady someone whom when questioned directly about multiple posting names, denied it outright. Now you might not have a problem with people lieing but I do, especially someone who's posting record is running at over 500 posts and she has not even been posting for a month. Someone posting on a website were people maybe seeking advice.......not knowing the person whom they may seek advice from has no problem with lieing. She was/is a troll by defenition, though I admit she is now trying to be rehabilitated. Maybe she will mabye she wont, I tend to find leopards as a rule don't change their spots, but we will have to wait and see on that one.

Now if you so chose to put those two posters on a pedestal, because I tweaked your pigtails, well thats up to you. But some would say it is yet another example that you either suffer from flawed judgement, or will go to any absurd lengths, rather than admit you read me wrong.

So to sum up, you say I should sit here and listen to generalisations from Whinging FTB'ers with a chip on their shoulder, yet take me to task when I reject those unfounded generalisations, or when I object to individuals bent on intentionaly deceiving the forum.

This thread was designed to draw out those with STR chips on their shoulders, now maybe you have got said chip on your shoulder. But I sense that is not the case, you saw me as attacking FTB'ers and jumped in with both feet. But rather than admit you got it wrong you would rather draw it out.

Anyway that aside :rolleyes:

There have on occasion been people who have posted that whilst they find this sites content to be informative. They refrain from posting or recommending this website to friends and associates because it comes over as a website populated in part by angry people bent on pouring scorn on house owners or sellers alike. Because they cannot stomach the fact that by purely random historical events those people have see their house values raise signifincantly, whilst they have been excluded from this "Eldorado" Even to the point that some displaying an unhealthy desire to see people suffer because they have bought into this market.

It still mystifies me why the great majority of people in the UK equate the cost of housing increasing is wealth enhancing. When in reality it is enslavement of the nasses to the money lenders.

I considered this site to be an excellent tool by which people can be educated regards housing market cycles and the Vested Interest spin generated to get FTB'ers to part with their money at any cost. But there are others who obviously see it as their personal hate venting watering hole against the home owning classes.

Hope that helps.

HOLA4416

Catch22 please could you clarify in a couple of consise sentences exactly when you FTB how mant rungs you have gone up and where you were when you STR. Could you also provide costs of each purcahse and sale. No ********, claptrap or anyother form of waffle as I just want these questions answered precisly and to the point. I am just trying to get a feel for where you came from and exactly why you think FTBers have a beef with you. Cheers.

HOLA4417

Catch22 please could you clarify in a couple of consise sentences exactly when you FTB how mant rungs you have gone up and where you were when you STR. Could you also provide costs of each purcahse and sale. No ********, claptrap or anyother form of waffle as I just want these questions answered precisly and to the point. I am just trying to get a feel for where you came from and exactly why you think FTBers have a beef with you. Cheers.

Just re read your own post and then say to yourself " directed at me, in that tone, would I consider the request"

I don't come here to be interrogated by the likes you, straighten your arm band, polish your jackboots and then......ends with Off, Cheers

HOLA4418

Just re read your own post and then say to yourself " directed at me, in that tone, would I consider the request"

I don't come here to be interrogated by the likes you, straighten your arm band, polish your jackboots and then......ends with Off, Cheers

Yes I would answer as the questions are quite reasonable. You do not do your STR cause any justice by not revealing _any_ information. I and other posters am now thinking you have something to hide.

HOLA4419

" Catch22 please could you clarify in a couple of consise sentences exactly when you FTB how mant rungs you have gone up and where you were when you STR. Could you also provide costs of each purcahse and sale. No ********, claptrap or anyother form of waffle as I just want these questions answered precisly and to the point. I am just trying to get a feel for where you came from and exactly why you think FTBers have a beef with you. Cheers."

No I dispute that reasoning, your just being bloody nosey, it was 2.38am in the morning and you were probably under the influence of something judging by the arrogant attitude you adopted. [as we were not to my knowledge in dispute, as I brushed aside your first comments on this thread]

It is not up for debate as to whether "some" FTB'ers have a beef with STR'ers, it is WRIT LARGE on the board for all to see.

"Yes I would answer as the questions are quite reasonable. You do not do your STR cause any justice by not revealing _any_ information."

Shakerbaby you do make me smile, I have not got a cause STR or whatever. You use the term "your STR cause" and this just goes to highlight the very fact that you see STR'ers as an entity not directly alinged with your position, and as such to be deemed suspect, and thats where the animosity stems from.

"I and other posters am now thinking you have something to hide."

Gentlemen of the jury I put it to you the accused Catch22 has a cunning plan.............. FFS Shakerbaby grow up, I've nothing to hide you wazz :rolleyes:

Oh and it is best never to assume that you speak for others without their approval.

I'm here purely as a person who has been active in the housing market for the past 38 years, having bought my first house at the age of 21 when I married my present wife who was 18 at the time. In total we have raised two childeren, bought and sold eight properties for own habitable use and or own business purposes. I offer up the knowledge gained regards being active during the ensuing housing cycles, and conclusions reached regards this Housing Cycle in relation to said experiances. Whether people set store by it is their choice.

After selling our last business 10 years ago we have been mortgage free. Financially sound we clear our credit card debts in full end of the month. I currently trade in the financial markets, I'm a chart gazer hence I'm around alot.....whats your excuse : :ph34r:

Anyway that's enough about me, and to quote your goodself " to get a feel for where you came from" would you be willing to divulge similar personal information.

How old are you

Are you in a "commited" relationship

Have you ever been married or had a live in partner

Have you ever owned a house

Have you rented a house [other than during schooling]

What are your present living arrangements

Add financial information if you so choose [as I would not be so tactless to demand same.]

When do you expect to reach pubity. :D:P;)

HOLA4420

" Catch22 please could you clarify in a couple of consise sentences exactly when you FTB how mant rungs you have gone up and where you were when you STR. Could you also provide costs of each purcahse and sale. No ********, claptrap or anyother form of waffle as I just want these questions answered precisly and to the point. I am just trying to get a feel for where you came from and exactly why you think FTBers have a beef with you. Cheers."

No I dispute that reasoning, your just being bloody nosey, it was 2.38am in the morning and you were probably under the influence of something judging by the arrogant attitude you adopted. [as we were not to my knowledge in dispute, as I brushed aside your first comments on this thread]

It is not up for debate as to whether "some" FTB'ers have a beef with STR'ers, it is WRIT LARGE on the board for all to see.

"Yes I would answer as the questions are quite reasonable. You do not do your STR cause any justice by not revealing _any_ information."

Shakerbaby you do make me smile, I have not got a cause STR or whatever. You use the term "your STR cause" and this just goes to highlight the very fact that you see STR'ers as an entity not directly alinged with your position, and as such to be deemed suspect, and thats where the animosity stems from.

"I and other posters am now thinking you have something to hide."

Gentlemen of the jury I put it to you the accused Catch22 has a cunning plan.............. FFS Shakerbaby grow up, I've nothing to hide you wazz :rolleyes:

Oh and it is best never to assume that you speak for others without their approval.

I'm here purely as a person who has been active in the housing market for the past 38 years, having bought my first house at the age of 21 when I married my present wife who was 18 at the time. In total we have raised two childeren, bought and sold eight properties for own habitable use and or own business purposes. I offer up the knowledge gained regards being active during the ensuing housing cycles, and conclusions reached regards this Housing Cycle in relation to said experiances. Whether people set store by it is their choice.

After selling our last business 10 years ago we have been mortgage free. Financially sound we clear our credit card debts in full end of the month. I currently trade in the financial markets, I'm a chart gazer hence I'm around alot.....whats your excuse : :ph34r:

Anyway that's enough about me, and to quote your goodself " to get a feel for where you came from" would you be willing to divulge similar personal information.

How old are you

Are you in a "commited" relationship

Have you ever been married or had a live in partner

Have you ever owned a house

Have you rented a house [other than during schooling]

What are your present living arrangements

Add financial information if you so choose [as I would not be so tactless to demand same.]

When do you expect to reach pubity. :D:P;)

Seems to me that you are trying to provoke an argument (when there is not even one there) however I will not rise to it nor stoop to your name calling level. I was asking these questions in all sincerity to try to understand your STR reasoning and now oft posted plight with FTBers. Other STRers have, why not you?

HOLA4421
Guest The_Oldie

I think it is totally unreasonable to expect someone to answer such personal questions. I most certainly would not have answered.

HOLA4422

Seems to me that you are trying to provoke an argument (when there is not even one there) however I will not rise to it nor stoop to your name calling level.

No I am not, I'm just tiring of your posts on this thread. As you seem to be trying to keep this thread alive so as to prolong discourse over my highlighting there is animosity towards STR'ers from "some" board members.

Lets face it you have made two posts prior to this one that were provocative, the last on down right rude .....so look stop trying to portray yourself as a victim here, it's not working.

Name calling indeed.....acting like a wazz.........your joking.

I was asking these questions in all sincerity to try to understand your STR reasoning and now oft posted plight with FTBers

If that was the case it would have reflected as much in the composition of your post. The fact of the matter is, you write a condescending post on a public board directed at an individual, and then expect them to be forthcoming with personal information.

Other STRers have, why not you?

Not that its relevent, but could you provide links to back up that statement.?

If I could collate my income and prices at the exact times of purchase and sale it might provide some insight into affordability on a personal level . However it would be purely academic for the purpose of debate, as we all know the cost of houseing on current earnings multiples is a joke.

I see although I gave you anacdotal personal evidence regarding myself "so you could understand where I'm coming from" as you put it in your last post. Yet I note you failed to reciprocate in a like manner, which kind of blows your credability out of the water somewhat.

As for " When do you expect to reach pubity :D:P;) it was a joke right.......hence the smilies

HOLA4423

No I am not, I'm just tiring of your posts on this thread. As you seem to be trying to keep this thread alive so as to prolong discourse over my highlighting there is animosity towards STR'ers from "some" board members.

Lets face it you have made two posts prior to this one that were provocative, the last on down right rude .....so look stop trying to portray yourself as a victim here, it's not working.

Name calling indeed.....acting like a wazz.........your joking.

If that was the case it would have reflected as much in the composition of your post. The fact of the matter is, you write a condescending post on a public board directed at an individual, and then expect them to be forthcoming with personal information.

Not that its relevent, but could you provide links to back up that statement.?

If I could collate my income and prices at the exact times of purchase and sale it might provide some insight into affordability on a personal level . However it would be purely academic for the purpose of debate, as we all know the cost of houseing on current earnings multiples is a joke.

I see although I gave you anacdotal personal evidence regarding myself "so you could understand where I'm coming from" as you put it in your last post. Yet I note you failed to reciprocate in a like manner, which kind of blows your credability out of the water somewhat.

As for " When do you expect to reach pubity :D:P;) it was a joke right.......hence the smilies

Not exactly sure what your problem is but you have totally misinterpreted every single one of my postings. Personally I still think you are trying provoke an argument for some reason with me when there is nothing to argue about and at the end of the day I will not be partaking in one with you.

HOLA4424

Not exactly sure what your problem is but you have totally misinterpreted every single one of my postings. Personally I still think you are trying provoke an argument for some reason with me when there is nothing to argue about and at the end of the day I will not be partaking in one with you.

Shaker your the one who posted two replies to this thread, the second one "insisting" I reply to you. How you see that as "me" being confrontational is beyond me.

In fact I gave referance to my personal life going back 38 years to comply with your request for personal circumstances, short of going into the loft to drag out legal documents regards dates and prices of sales and purchases.

Were as you on the other hand have twice refused to tell me that your living with your Mum :D

Guess thats Game Set and Match to me then ;)

nite

HOLA4425

Hope that helps

catch 22 - I have just seen this and would like to clarify something.

I was accused, on my first thread posting of being:

Lady Lea

Luton Ladyboy

Property guru

Appollo

Some others (possibly)

I denied being ANY of these & I still deny it.

I was then classed as a Troll and COULD NOT POST.

I created 2 pseudonyms (paranoid & Happy Homeowner) to try & find out if LL was supposed to be banned - each one was in turn deemed a troll (& tehrefore unable to post)

I am not a liar and I do not like being accused, perpetually, of lying.

You keep referring to 500 posts being a lot - it is not if you are one of the few bulls who dare to post, and also, most of my posts are in response to accusations of incorrect facts (for example - "That's a porkie pie - you can't have a 250k place with monthly rent of 1500") etc.

Archived