House Price Crash Forum

Is It Time To Disband The Labour Party?

HOLA441

No, you are both wrong. Comrade I. Teripoff understands the dialectic.

He quotes the Daily Mail quite a lot! There's bugger all philosphy in that!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Well it's quarter-past four.

Seems as good a time as any to disband the labour party to me like...

XYY

Bring back 1994 when they forgot about "the common ownership of the means of production". Clause 4!

HOLA445

Bring back 1994 when they forgot about "the common ownership of the means of production". Clause 4!

they didn't forget that bit at all.

just most people thought they were the commoners in question, while the labour apparatchiks thought common people were not intelligent enough to own it, and so it should be held in trust by some not quite so common people

HOLA446

they didn't forget that bit at all.

just most people thought they were the commoners in question, while the labour apparatchiks thought common people were not intelligent enough to own it, and so it should be held in trust by some not quite so common people

Clause 4, was something they lost on the way! I realise, it's as unachievable as the "free market", but it was a target! When they lost that target, they lost me! :unsure:

HOLA447

Richmond is dead posh! :blink:

Constituency runs around Richmond Park, Mr P, and takes in quite a few not-at-all-posh enclaves, inc. lots of blocks of council flats.

I live in the Kingston bit.

BTW I would like to be Minister for Dogs in your govt. And perhaps also Minister for Banning Blokes From Wearing Low Trousers That Show Hairy Bum Cleavages. (Much as the dogs rather like them). I would not claim a lot of expenses, except of course for all the doggie treats.

HOLA448

Constituency runs around Richmond Park, Mr P, and takes in quite a few not-at-all-posh enclaves, inc. lots of blocks of council flats.

I live in the Kingston bit.

BTW I would like to be Minister for Dogs in your govt. And perhaps also Minister for Banning Blokes From Wearing Low Trousers That Show Hairy Bum Cleavages. (Much as the dogs rather like them). I would not claim a lot of expenses, except of course for all the doggie treats.

I am delighted to know you have a hairy bottom! You pencils are on your desk! WE can run the country. like it has never been run before!

HOLA449

Given the turn this thread has taken, this is a bit off topic, but it's just occurred to me that I've been in the country for two weeks, and I don't think I've heard milliband being mentioned in the media once. I know it's recess and all, but it seems a bit too quiet. We've got WW3 breaking out in Europe, Islamageddon in the middle east, political earthquake in UK etc. and I don't think I've heard a single comment from the labour wing of the liblabcon.

HOLA4410

Given the turn this thread has taken, this is a bit off topic, but it's just occurred to me that I've been in the country for two weeks, and I don't think I've heard milliband being mentioned in the media once. I know it's recess and all, but it seems a bit too quiet. We've got WW3 breaking out in Europe, Islamageddon in the middle east, political earthquake in UK etc. and I don't think I've heard a single comment from the labour wing of the liblabcon.

He's a bit like the mad old aunt kept locked upstairs.

Archived