House Price Crash Forum

David Blanchflower: The Inflation Nutters Are On The March Again – And They Are As Wrong As Ever

HOLA441

A disgusting comment. What has his immediate family doone to you?

To associate with such a vile creature theyll be of a similar ilk.

He is scum who is happy to do his bit to ruin other peoples family.

This nation would be better off if his parasitic class and ilk were wiped off the face of it.

Edited by Corruption

HOLA442

To associate with such a vile creature theyll be of a similar ilk.

He is scum who is happy to do his bit to ruin other peoples family.

This nation would be better off if his parasitic class and ilk were wiped off the face of it.

You come to that conclusion because you disagree with him?

It was people like you who made the atrocities of the Bolshevik revolution possible.

You have chosen the correct poster name because you are deeply, deeply morally flawed.

HOLA443
HOLA444

You come to that conclusion because you disagree with him?

It was people like you who made the atrocities of the Bolshevik revolution possible.

You have chosen the correct poster name because you are deeply, deeply morally flawed.

Im a working class man whose morals including working my ******** off in heavy industry for 12 hour days and weeks at a time trying to live an honest life ... in other words i have more integrity in my steaming pyss then what Blanchflower and his ilk will ever have.

From what i see its Blanchflower and his Labour government and connected cronies that have caused the worst atrocities of the last 15 years in Iraq/Afghanistan and via the banking system in the western world.

Something akin to French revolution is what is needed, im unfamiliar with the Bolshevik revolution.

HOLA445
HOLA446

Would I be right in guessing that Mr Balnchflower's multiple academic postions 'entitle' him to index-linked taxpayer-funded pensions that insulate him from inflation, perchance?

Could it also be that his pension contracts his taxpayer funded pension to be fully index linked to inflation - but it doesn't have a get out clause if inflation is officially negative. That is if there's official deflation (which in reality would still mean that prices would likely rise but he wouldn't get the increase as it wouldn't register in the official index - his pension would decrease instead).

It would doubly reinforce his desperation for inflation - wouldn't be it be inflation at all costs for him (and his chums).

Edited by billybong

HOLA447

Im a working class man whose morals including working my ******** off in heavy industry for 12 hour days and weeks at a time trying to live an honest life ... in other words i have more integrity in my steaming pyss then what Blanchflower and his ilk will ever have.

From what i see its Blanchflower and his Labour government and connected cronies that have caused the worst atrocities of the last 15 years in Iraq/Afghanistan and via the banking system in the western world.

Something akin to French revolution is what is needed, im unfamiliar with the Bolshevik revolution.

The French Revolution turned into a bloodbath which consumed many of those who started it.

Be careful what you wish for.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

The problem with revolution is that new sociopaths crawl out of the woodwork.

The French have a better standard of life then us Brits, i doubt there is a French equivalent of HPC.

If you started a system from scratch it'd be the complete opposite of what we have in Britain with its unelected Lords and placemen such as Blanchflower making decision on what money costs and how much credit there should be.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Im a working class man whose morals including working my ******** off in heavy industry for 12 hour days and weeks at a time trying to live an honest life ...

Good, good we need drones like you...somebody has got to pay the final salary schemes of Diversity Officers that work for the Council and fund four year rites of Passage for our kids doing Geography degrees at University. Keep up the good work........

Guess they will still need you to map read their way to Skeggie, but hey they will know lots about soil samples.

Edited by crashmonitor

HOLA4414

Apparently the stench of blood near the guillotines reduced land values in the area, to the outrage of the citoyens.

Which is why they moved the guillotines around.