House Price Crash Forum

High Heels

MrPin

HOLA441
HOLA442

Why is it always the taller ladies who wear high heels, or am I wrong? :blink:

It's a question of mechanics. Smaller ladies (like me) have smaller feet. The angle required to wear high heels is therefore more acute in the smaller foot so it's much less comfortable for smaller women to wear high heels. I would go so far as to say I find them painful so don't wear then. You'll find me in ball gown with a sensible pair of size 3 Merrells underneath!:)

HOLA443

It's a question of mechanics. Smaller ladies (like me) have smaller feet. The angle required to wear high heels is therefore more acute in the smaller foot so it's much less comfortable for smaller women to wear high heels. I would go so far as to say I find them painful so don't wear then. You'll find me in ball gown with a sensible pair of size 3 Merrells underneath!:)

SImple Physics, and I missed it!! Size 3? :blink: Yes I guess the high-heel wearers are size 6/7. Not like my friend Janie, size 10s. She doesn't bother with high heels. :blink:

HOLA444

SImple Physics, and I missed it!! Size 3? :blink: Yes I guess the high-heel wearers are size 6/7. Not like my friend Janie, size 10s. She doesn't bother with high heels. :blink:

Size 10s? Are you sure she's not a female impersonator?? :P

HOLA445

Size 10s? Are you sure she's not a female impersonator?? :P

I sort of expected that reply! No I checked! :blink: I think the taller man sometimes finds big women scary! My friend Richard is 5 foot 3. Obviously known as "Big Dick".He was just funny at parties. Picked the tallest single woman he could find! In the belief that big guys look for little ladies! And maybe he is right!

HOLA446

I sort of expected that reply! No I checked! :blink: I think the taller man sometimes finds big women scary! My friend Richard is 5 foot 3. Obviously known as "Big Dick".He was just funny at parties. Picked the tallest single woman he could find! In the belief that big guys look for little ladies! And maybe he is right!

No it's little ladies that look for tall men IMO.

I have nothing against a big strapping lass if she's slim and fit, but I can rarely remember any of them liking me.

HOLA447

No it's little ladies that look for tall men IMO.

I have nothing against a big strapping lass if she's slim and fit, but I can rarely remember any of them liking me.

You must never say that! :blink:

Maybe that's why? ;)

HOLA448

Genetic conditioning I guess. Linked to the fact that sons can never (under normal genetic circumstances) be shorter than their mothers. A visual indication of 'normaility' and genetic health.

It's the 4 inch rule! On average, a wife is 4 inches shorter than the husband! I am happy with that, because 5 foot 9 sounds lovely! :blink:

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

It's the 4 inch rule! On average, a wife is 4 inches shorter than the husband! I am happy with that, because 5 foot 9 sounds lovely! :blink:

I think I have just found the man of my dreams. Get yourself over here big boy

HOLA4412

Well, Mrs Bossy says smaller ladies don't do high heels, so they remain small! Bigger ladies don't need them! So it's only middle sized ladies that wear them to make them big! :huh:

HOLA4413

I think I have just found the man of my dreams. Get yourself over here big boy

I'm just a bit bigger than 6 foot! I'm not a heavyweight! I always had a bit of luck with the "larger" women! And I don't mean fat girls! :blink:

They like me because I'm not big enough to be frightening! :blink:

HOLA4414

I always got stuck with the small man in my teens. Put me off them for life! Small Man Syndrome is not to be underestimated. :)

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

I always got stuck with the small man in my teens. Put me off them for life! Small Man Syndrome is not to be underestimated. :)

You have told me me you are little! Men and women are all different sizes! Men come in only one size, and it's you! :blink:

I like your wit and covet your car! :blink:

HOLA4417

You are little!There's no such thing as a "small man"! But there is! I have seen them!! It's not size! It is fear! :o

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

You have told me me you are little! Men and women are all different sizes! Men come in only one size, and it's you! :blink:

I like your wit and covet your car! :blink:

Cars now. Please keep your fingers crossed for the landcruiser's MOT on Wednesday. It's 22 years old in June. :)

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

You must never say that! :blink:

Maybe that's why? ;)

Well I wouldn't say to a woman that she was a strapping lass, but maybe they were mind-reading?

I can only ever remember one properly tall woman ever showing interest in me. Even my first wife, who was the tallest I can remember, was only about 5ft 7.

Perhaps the little ones are mesmerised when looking up my (quite large) nose.

I'm not even exceptionally tall, only 6ft 1.

HOLA4422

Went out with a bird who was 6'1" and she did wear high heels. Otherwise round my way it seems to be short legged women who wear the highest heels - normally great stonking wedgie things, always a big shock when you find out how small they really are in their stockinged feet!

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Well I wouldn't say to a woman that she was a strapping lass, but maybe they were mind-reading?

I can only ever remember one properly tall woman ever showing interest in me. Even my first wife, who was the tallest I can remember, was only about 5ft 7.

Perhaps the little ones are mesmerised when looking up my (quite large) nose.

I'm not even exceptionally tall, only 6ft 1.

Yes, that would be it! All women like big noses! I have quite a good one too! :blink:

HOLA4425

Archived