House Price Crash Forum

Biblical Stories Of Jesus Roman Psych Warfare

HOLA441

I like the idea of a Fighting Jesus too! JC & his disciples could be the basis of a set of Action Figurines.

I propose selling the figurines at a low price, and making the money from all the accessories*, a bit like Action Man.

He talks! He prays! He walks on water!

*50, 000 fishes, crucifix, donkey (with eyes that light up), that sort of thing.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

But þegns, or more humble stock? Are you an earl or a churl?

You have picked the the nice "thorn" character out of the air! It is the start of my name! ;)

HOLA446
HOLA447

More of a ð man, myself. þ sounds a bit feeble at times.

Tell me a Saga! I didn't know we have another Islandic scholar here! Me Grandad came here on a wooden boat in 892! :huh:

HOLA448

[

Does that not make the C of E a sort of bastardised "nothingness"? "Impure"?

And, why did anyone ever believe that monarchs had a divine right to rule?

Is that just that impressionability again I referred to earlier?

Genuinely, no intention to upset C of E members. If it works for you, then it works for you, and nobody can take that away from you.

ERM LIKE DOING THOUSANDS OF HAIL MARY'S( actually bible says don't do repetitive prayer)

Calling that bloke in the white dress thingy holy father( Bible syas don't call blokes down here holy father)

praying to the queen of heaven(or is that isis?/astarte etc...again bible says noooo....)

so C of E might be bastardised, but it's been bastardised from something that was already illigitimate.

want prrof...just look at how shitty the countries are with leadershp from the "counter-reformation"

Barroso/van rompouy...check.

Robert Mugabe..check.

...don't really need to go on, their track record speaks volumes.

the men with the andrex touch(midas had a few days off)

And, why did anyone ever believe that monarchs had a divine right to rule?

well that little spat has been going on for centuries as well...and both kings and high priesthood have had their turn at overlording it over people.

again,any biblically inspired monarch worth his salt knows full well that HE IS NOT ALLOWED BY LAW to ride roughshod over the people, take improper taxation or be frivelous with what is collected...HE IS A TRUSTEE....NOT AN OVERLORD.

..THEY SHOULD READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL AGAIN TO ACQUAINT THEMSELVES WITH IT THOROUGHLY.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

There's a guy called Chris White who's banged out a series of YT videos debunking various popular esoteric subjects; 'Ancient Aliens', the Zeitgeist videos that have been ramped all round t'Internet, 2012 predictions (expired), the Planet Nibiru thing, all sorts. He's up front about being a born again Christian, doesn't use the 'Word of God' as his evidence, and references all his claims. Anyway, he's just taken a dump all over 'Caesar's Messiah'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnV0cJgTRiM

A couple of the points already mentioned on this thread are featured, specifically

- Christians on record being persecuted by Nero before Christianity was supposedly invented

- The Romans having already dealt with the Jewish revolt by their more preferred method of killing everyone (before they allegedly invented Christianity to distract all the Jews they'd already killed)

HOLA4413

Archived