House Price Crash Forum

One Way To Avoid Repossession...

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

I don't think it's sad. He chose to burn down the place, when he knew it wasn't his.

He should have gone into foreclosure and built his life up again as so many have done before him.

Selfish and arrogant.

i can't understand why he chose to burn it down, if he could not afford it like thread killer says , he should have just let it go into foreclosure

HOLA444

i can't understand why he chose to burn it down, if he could not afford it like thread killer says , he should have just let it go into foreclosure

I expect he was overcome by a sense of failure, despair and resentment.

If he couldn't have it then no one should. Sounds like the product of an irrational, stressed, sleep deprived mind.

He probably did completely the wrong thing. But people do silly things when they are not thinking straight.

[Edit to add: still very selfish given four kids etc]

HOLA445

I don't think it's sad. He chose to burn down the place, when he knew it wasn't his.

He should have gone into foreclosure and built his life up again as so many have done before him.

Selfish and arrogant.

And you're rather heartless, obviously you've never encountered a crisis in your life bad enough yet, i hope you don't

HOLA446

And you're rather heartless, obviously you've never encountered a crisis in your life bad enough yet, i hope you don't

Well maybe not as bad as him. But when I've ever found myself in a predicament I haven't reacted by trying to destroy everything around me like Hitler at the end of the second world war..

HOLA447

Well maybe not as bad as him. But when I've ever found myself in a predicament I haven't reacted by trying to destroy everything around me like Hitler at the end of the second world war..

Great reply ;)

HOLA448

A sad indictment of the British obsession with 'being a homeowner' :(

His entire self-worth was built around and ultimately destroyed by his failure to own his own home, despite the fact that he never actually did in the first place.

Edit: Memo to self: Read article first...

HOLA449

Archived