House Price Crash Forum

96% Of Nurses Vote No Confidence In Lansley

R K

HOLA441

...you pity Gordo but you think like him ...'it was all from America' ....many of the bad decisions were made on the high street in the retail sector ....and as I mentioned the illiterates include both sides of parliament ...no need to point it out.... :rolleyes:

Nope.

It's all about the banksters and the state. People oin the high street made decisions based on the knowledge they had at the time.

Dodgy knowledge knowingly supplied by conmen.

No need to lie to anyone if I can put out the facts that 2 + 2 = 4. And if I neglect to add that there is a second element to that equation 4 - 10 = you work for me forever, well that's your own fault for not checking isn't it?

HOLA442
HOLA443

Stupid woman from Unite got ripped to pieces by John Sopel on BBC News a few minutes ago.

Unite + Red Ed + Nurses = Labour shit stirring

If you have some wacky fantasy that your taxes are going to go down if the tories carry on, put it right out of your mind.

HOLA444

If you have some wacky fantasy that your taxes are going to go down if the tories carry on, put it right out of your mind.

No way, Cameron is far too pro NHS for that.

Personally I'm no fan of the NHS, but given that we seem to be stuck with it I'd rather have it run by Cameron than Red Ed.

HOLA445

No way, Cameron is far too pro NHS for that.

Personally, I'm no fan of the NHS, but given that we seem to be stuck with it I'd rather have it run Cameron than Red Ed.

Really?

Why?

Red Ed will at least listen to the doctors and nurses who run the sodding thing. Cameron will just sell the profitable bits to some plutocrat mate of his and your service will decline and the cost will go up.

ideally we'd have a free market. Absent that spending on nurses is a lot better than spending on nurses + DATADYNE SYSTEM DYNAMICS shareholders.

HOLA446
to one of these 'Nurses' (read: Union rep). It is just politically motivated drivel. Full story here.

Just by the sound of her whiny voice I can tell she is one of those useless, thin-skinned needy middle aged women that are so very well represented in the public sector.

F*ck this politicised strike BS. Someone needs to gleefully draw a red line through a few thousand of these fat sacred cows.

HOLA447
HOLA448
to one of these 'Nurses' (read: Union rep). It is just politically motivated drivel. Full story here.

Just by the sound of her whiny voice I can tell she is one of those useless, thin-skinned needy middle aged women that are so very well represented in the public sector.

F*ck this politicised strike BS. Someone needs to gleefully draw a red line through a few thousand of these fat sacred cows.

If you are batting for the other side, you are out of luck old chum.

The choice between even highly politicised nurses or bankster bonuses isn't even a match up in the public eye, let alone a contest.

HOLA449

If you are batting for the other side, you are out of luck old chum.

The choice between even highly politicised nurses or bankster bonuses isn't even a match up in the public eye, let alone a contest.

If by 'the other side' you meant net taxpayers, yup that's me. Aren't false binaries handy?

My luck seems to be increasing recently though.

HOLA4410

If by 'the other side' you meant net taxpayers, yup that's me. Aren't false binaries handy?

My luck seems to be increasing recently though.

Have your taxes gone down?

or are you paying more and getting less?

:lol:

HOLA4411

I would rather tax was spent on nurses than bankers.

Having said that it does grate a bit when they keep saying "they are fighting for what is right for nurses and patients", what happens if what is right for patients isn't right for nurses ?

I would like to see old fashioned nursing brought back with a matron in charge of a ward and its running, I'd like to see clean hospitals where private cleaning compaines are given the boot and the cleaning staff are brought back in house.

HOLA4412

I agree with all this.

If you are going to have a tax and spend system (and I see that I am in a minority of about 12 versus 60 million others on this in not wanting it) it's better for everyone who isn't bob diamond or his waiter to tax and spend on nurses than bob diamonds next lunch.

Oh, don't worry, there are plenty of Tea Party weirdos and Ayn Rand fanatics who want this too - I suggest you go and join them and be their leader (you can't be any worse than Sarah Palin, surely... :unsure: ).

HOLA4413

I don't mind tax so much it is just the government is interfering in things that it shouldn't.

Funding for theatres and museums, they should charge admission fees and if people want their services they will make a profit. I don't see any public funding going to the local cinema.

Child care element of tax credits, surely it would make more sense both for the family and the country if one parent stayed at home to look after the kids, it would certainly reduce unemployment and in the long run housing costs.

Advertising of any sort, sorry but if people are stupid enough to not wear a seatbelt etc then when injured they have no one else to blame.

The list goes on and on, the government should concentrate on a few core services.

Archived