House Price Crash Forum

96% Of Nurses Vote No Confidence In Lansley

R K

HOLA441

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-13063285

Nurses have passed a motion of no confidence in the health secretary.

Some 96% of 497 delegates at the Royal College of Nursing conference backed a motion questioning Andrew Lansley's handling of NHS reforms in England.

The Bullingdon Boys (and Nick) wheels starting to come off..........

Next up, more taxy taxy...........I'd start with Diamond Bob and his offshoring bankster chums

HOLA442

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-13063285

The Bullingdon Boys (and Nick) wheels starting to come off..........

Next up, more taxy taxy...........I'd start with Diamond Bob and his offshoring bankster chums

thats a shocking result really, are the other 4% married to Tory MPs

Less than one year in, they are already getting spanked in the polls (so much for the mandatory honeymoon period) and there are comedians on here that think Labour are out for a generation because for some reason people are going to vote for the incumbent party theyve got poorer under whether its got anything to do with them or not.

HOLA443

So what?

99% of Police probably want a police state. Sure, order would improve, but at what cost?

99% of quacks probably want a ban on cigarettes and alcohol. Undoubtably health would improve, my rights to screw up my body would be gone

If 99% of nurses dont like something its probably a better deal for the taxpayer and a worse deal for them.

Only cements my support.

HOLA444
HOLA445

Fixed for you, on the basis that you talk a load of cobblers sometimes...

:D

B

Banksters and landowners good, nurses bad?

Who knew.........:D

(I also wondered what the remaining 4% were smoking)

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

What are they proposing as an alternative?

No idea. No idea about labour either (hate them all equally) - but do they need 'policies'? The Bullingdon Boys didn't offer any until after they were elected.

But I'd propose capital controls (tariffs), much higher taxes on banksters in receipt of £57bn per annum (net) of state subsidies, land taxes, shutting tax havens, taxing corporate debt higher than equity, and taxing overseas investment to bring capital home to be invested in domestic infrastructure and education. Oh and I'd unwind the bankstering system and create a publically owned money transmission and deposit taking system and let the investment banksters relocate to the US and Hong Kong asap.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

C'mon it's bbc reporting, it's worthless dribble.

Financial Times more to your taste? Not entirely sure why you're in denial of the facts though - are you Andrew Lansley? :unsure: (FT sh1t stirring now apparently too)

http://www.ft.com/cm...tml&_i_referer=

Edit: Daily Hate picked up on it now too - so it must be true. Though they're reporting 99% rather than 96% so it looks like the Bullingdon Boys state mouthpiece (the BBC) have underestimated the strength of feeling. I guess we ought not be suprised.

http://www.dailymail...ew-Lansley.html

HOLA4419

No idea. No idea about labour either (hate them all equally) - but do they need 'policies'? The Bullingdon Boys didn't offer any until after they were elected.

But I'd propose capital controls (tariffs), much higher taxes on banksters in receipt of £57bn per annum (net) of state subsidies, land taxes, shutting tax havens, taxing corporate debt higher than equity, and taxing overseas investment to bring capital home to be invested in domestic infrastructure and education. Oh and I'd unwind the bankstering system and create a publically owned money transmission and deposit taking system and let the investment banksters relocate to the US and Hong Kong asap.

...the illiterate including both sides of Parliament conveniently forget it was the high street retail bankers who trashed the economy with their poor lending and securitisation (shove the bad loans out the back door off balance sheet) ...and created much of the recession at adviser, underwriting, approval and and board policy levels ....rotten from top to bottom.... a lot of them are still around including those rescued by the taxpayers....these are some of the people in the local High Street banking taking risks with your money ....and are they not the people who have been defrauding some people with 'protection' insurance...?..... :rolleyes:

HOLA4420

Financial Times more to your taste? Not entirely sure why you're in denial of the facts though - are you Andrew Lansley? :unsure: (FT sh1t stirring now apparently too)

Edit: Daily Hate picked up on it now too - so it must be true. Though they're reporting 99% rather than 96% so it looks like the Bullingdon Boys state mouthpiece (the BBC) have underestimated the strength of feeling. I guess we ought not be suprised.

If only strength of feeling paid the bills.

HOLA4421

It's nothing to do with the reporting, it's the nurses being egged on by Labour. Did you not see the 'love ins' they had with Brown and his cronies prior to the last election.

HOLA4422

...the illiterate including both sides of Parliament conveniently forget it was the high street retail bankers who trashed the economy with their poor lending and securitisation (shove the bad loans out the back door off balance sheet) ...and created much of the recession at adviser, underwriting, approval and and board policy levels ....rotten from top to bottom.... a lot of them are still around including those rescued by the taxpayers....these are some of the people in the local High Street banking taking risks with your money ....and are they not the people who have been defrauding some people with 'protection' insurance...?..... :rolleyes:

Who created 'securitisation'? It wasn't Adam Applegarth - pill0ck though he was. He was just the patsy.

We have free movement of capital - thus US banksters could flood the UK (and any other economy they so chose, and did!!) with cheap Greenspan dollars recycled from China after 9/11 and underprice, via the wonders of 'free market' competition - any sensible lending activity until the competition goes bust. This is particularly true of the criminal bankstering system, given the leverage involved.

Thus we have the ridiculous situation where US funds 'invested' in the UK housing market (instead of it being naturally constrained by domestic capital limits and domestic controls) until they've driven all the domestic banks out of business ( or as we found out, into the arms of the taxpayer). It's the Starbucks approach on leveraged steroids really.

The quid pro quo I suppose was that RBS and Barcrap were trying to do (and still are) a similar thing in other countries. Not suprisingly the whole stinking mess fell over - as it should.

Hence Barclays, RBS, HSBC and so on should be told to go find some other suckers (they saw Gordon coming a mile off!) and we desperately need to unwind the paradigm of the last 40 or so years where capital controls were removed and the 'free market' was let rip. It has spectacularly failed.

'Course, Dave and Osborne are 'owned' just as much as the next politician, hence they won't do it. I guarantee that.

Applegarth, the B&B fella, Hornby etc were just patsies. As Chuck Prince put it, when the music is playing you've got to get up and dance. That's the problem. We need to turn off the music, prevent these ludicrous capital flows - UK, Ireland, Iceland, Greece, Portugal etc etc the list goes on, unwind this globalisation nonsense and reclaim control over our Nation States. Preferably with banksters consigned to doing something more productive, like wiping ar5ses in nursing homes.

HOLA4423

It's nothing to do with the reporting, it's the nurses being egged on by Labour. Did you not see the 'love ins' they had with Brown and his cronies prior to the last election.

I'm afraid I didn't.

I tried very hard not to watch/listen to anything he said. I'm sorry to disappoint BB but I tend to come at these issues from a domestic, pragmatic, 'what do I think is in the interests of the majority of people in these Isles'. That leads me to conclude all banksters and politicians and their billionaire masters (Murdoch, Mittal etc) are totall out of control.

Do I think we are better having a publically funded NHS - Yes of course. But within that I'd probably dramatically reduce many of the labour initiatives such as paying GPs silly amounts of money, forcing dentists into private contracts (quality of service dramatically down, cost of service dramatically up in my experience) and so on.

I'm instinctively against US business models - not for philosophical or political reasons but because they mostly rely on theft, the impoverishment of those less well off and the enrichment of those who are better off. A US style NHS would be a disaster for most people.

Even Adam Smith was in favour of public education and healthcare (way before his time on that) as you will no doubt be aware, and his 'free markets' approach is so far removed from what is described as such today that for all intentes and purposes it isn't. China cheat, Germany cheats. Japan cheats, the Piggies all cheat, the UK cheats, OPEC cheats etc etc and then we resolve problems by bombing people. It's all totally f*cked up and there's nobody I can see (or very few) proposing alternatives. Dave and Osborne are, I'm afraid, just a throwback to Regan and Thatcher which brough us to where we are today - with some improvements granted. Blair continued, Brown was just an idiot and now we're back to square one. Working though a failed 40 years.

I believe within the next few years this will have seriously fallen apart though, and Nation States and capital controls will become the new consensus. Won't be down to Dave and Osborne though sadly.

HOLA4424

Who created 'securitisation'? It wasn't Adam Applegarth - pill0ck though he was. He was just the patsy.

We have free movement of capital - thus US banksters could flood the UK (and any other economy they so chose, and did!!) with cheap Greenspan dollars recycled from China after 9/11 and underprice, via the wonders of 'free market' competition - any sensible lending activity until the competition goes bust. This is particularly true of the criminal bankstering system, given the leverage involved.

Thus we have the ridiculous situation where US funds 'invested' in the UK housing market (instead of it being naturally constrained by domestic capital limits and domestic controls) until they've driven all the domestic banks out of business ( or as we found out, into the arms of the taxpayer). It's the Starbucks approach on leveraged steroids really.

The quid pro quo I suppose was that RBS and Barcrap were trying to do (and still are) a similar thing in other countries. Not suprisingly the whole stinking mess fell over - as it should.

Hence Barclays, RBS, HSBC and so on should be told to go find some other suckers (they saw Gordon coming a mile off!) and we desperately need to unwind the paradigm of the last 40 or so years where capital controls were removed and the 'free market' was let rip. It has spectacularly failed.

'Course, Dave and Osborne are 'owned' just as much as the next politician, hence they won't do it. I guarantee that.

Applegarth, the B&B fella, Hornby etc were just patsies. As Chuck Prince put it, when the music is playing you've got to get up and dance. That's the problem. We need to turn off the music, prevent these ludicrous capital flows - UK, Ireland, Iceland, Greece, Portugal etc etc the list goes on, unwind this globalisation nonsense and reclaim control over our Nation States. Preferably with banksters consigned to doing something more productive, like wiping ar5ses in nursing homes.

...you pity Gordo but you think like him ...'it was all from America' ....many of the bad decisions were made on the high street in the retail sector ....and as I mentioned the illiterates include both sides of parliament ...no need to point it out.... :rolleyes:

HOLA4425

I'm afraid I didn't.

I tried very hard not to watch/listen to anything he said. I'm sorry to disappoint BB but I tend to come at these issues from a domestic, pragmatic, 'what do I think is in the interests of the majority of people in these Isles'. That leads me to conclude all banksters and politicians and their billionaire masters (Murdoch, Mittal etc) are totall out of control.

Do I think we are better having a publically funded NHS - Yes of course. But within that I'd probably dramatically reduce many of the labour initiatives such as paying GPs silly amounts of money, forcing dentists into private contracts (quality of service dramatically down, cost of service dramatically up in my experience) and so on.

I'm instinctively against US business models - not for philosophical or political reasons but because they mostly rely on theft, the impoverishment of those less well off and the enrichment of those who are better off. A US style NHS would be a disaster for most people.

Even Adam Smith was in favour of public education and healthcare (way before his time on that) as you will no doubt be aware, and his 'free markets' approach is so far removed from what is described as such today that for all intentes and purposes it isn't. China cheat, Germany cheats. Japan cheats, the Piggies all cheat, the UK cheats, OPEC cheats etc etc and then we resolve problems by bombing people. It's all totally f*cked up and there's nobody I can see (or very few) proposing alternatives. Dave and Osborne are, I'm afraid, just a throwback to Regan and Thatcher which brough us to where we are today - with some improvements granted. Blair continued, Brown was just an idiot and now we're back to square one. Working though a failed 40 years.

I believe within the next few years this will have seriously fallen apart though, and Nation States and capital controls will become the new consensus. Won't be down to Dave and Osborne though sadly.

I agree with all this.

If you are going to have a tax and spend system (and I see that I am in a minority of about 12 versus 60 million others on this in not wanting it) it's better for everyone who isn't bob diamond or his waiter to tax and spend on nurses than bob diamonds next lunch.

Archived