House Price Crash Forum

Katie Price Accuses Alex Reid Of Shameless Self Promotion!

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1348336/Katie-Price-confirms-split-Alex-Reid-We-make-mistakes.html

Alex and I have had a number of difficulties over the past few months. I accept that these were in part caused by my marrying too quickly - we all make mistakes and this was one.

However, Alex changed from the man I fell in love with and some of his behaviour became difficult for me to understand and caused issues. I have tried to help him with these issues but they have put a considerable strain on our relationship.

Our difficulties were also not helped by Alex becoming more fascinated by life in the media eye. Obviously I cannot be critical of someone wanting to do this and originally I tried to help him with his career by getting him contracts with my production company. If Alex wants to honour those contracts, the production company is more than happy to do so. However, Alex’s desire to promote himself caused a change in the dynamic of our relationship and contributed to our alienation.

More of this drivel at the Wail and probably all over the tabloids if you wish to distract yourself from the economic mess or just merely wish to seek a distraction.

Looks like we can look forward to these two having a slanging match in the media, not that the media would encourage that sort of thing.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

I always find it amusing when they (Price Katona et al) are being filmed complaining about the paparazzi and how they are entitled to a private life .. they just do not see the irony.

But they dont care do they? There is good money to be made from magazine deals talking about their apparently facinating lives that a large proportion of the population appear to be interested in, quite why I am not sure.

Much as I would love to slag off Ms Price, we are of similar ages but only one of us is worth millions of pounds - who is the stupid one? the one with pneumatic breasts and the big house or the one with a 'proper' job and living in a rented flat...

HOLA447
HOLA448

Archived