House Price Crash Forum

Pay Back Time!

GoingforGold

HOLA441

I must be mad but here you go:

I own a house in ***** southeast which I thank God sold it 4 months ago which I bought in 1998 when I was only 20 years of age. It was hard at the beginning and had to work like a slave in IT just to keep up with the evil interests repayments.

I used to have a very dark black hair but with mortgage, interests, Boss, customers wining and winging made my hair go 30% Gray.

That was just a background to my past. Now I must confess and say that for all the heart aches, blood pressures, worried of stable job, worried what my ugly boss does tomorrow ..... I sacked myself from the 30K job, Sold my house, got my wife to go to the council and tell them that I no longer live with her and that she has been made homeless.

After just under 1 year they gave us brand new built 4 bedroom house that worth 300K +. No bills to pay, No mortgage to pay, No Rent to pay.

I know you going to call me all sorts of names but you know I do not give a shi1e if only the bosses at work recognised my contributions, and staff are not assho1es and give me sleepless nights worring about problems that all 250 of them want me to fix in a single week. If only the council treated me nicer and did not send bailiffs asking me to pay 6 months worht of tax that i could have easily paid them but hell with the council. Then i would not have done what I have done now.

THIS IS DOG EAT DOG WORLD.

Now I am retired at the age of 28 enjoing my time with my beautifull kids, relaxing, doing some side business with my profits.

HUUUUUUUHAAAAAAAA I am out of this RAAAAAATTTTT RAAAAAACCEEEEE :D:D:D:D:D:D

HOLA442

What do you want us to say?

You played the system, sold to rent having loads of cash in the bank, probably claiming JSA that your not entitled to. But hey, its a Dog eat Dog world.

I don't mind my taxes paying for you. Diverting it to welfare benefits from worthwhile institutions like the NHS. If they were more people like you, we would all be much better off :angry:

HOLA443
I know you going to call me all sorts of names but you know I do not give a shi1e if only the bosses at work recognised my contributions, and staff are not assho1es and give me sleepless nights worring about problems that all 250 of them want me to fix in a single week. If only the council treated me nicer and did not send bailiffs asking me to pay 6 months worht of tax that i could have easily paid them but hell with the council. Then i would not have done what I have done now.

Indeed, and you're now a client of the state, your life is in the hands of other people and the latest whims of the government. Some agencies may consider you a 'good customer', other times not, who knows, you don't control that anymore.

You will only ever have what the government allow you to have, if you ever question other peoples material wealth just remember you have abdicated your ambitions and live in the cosy world of the "what are you going to do with me" brigade.

Good troll though :ph34r:

HOLA444

I own a house in ***** southeast which I thank God sold it 4 months ago which I bought in 1998 when I was only 20 years of age. It was hard at the beginning and had to work like a slave in IT just to keep up with the evil interests repayments.

I used to have a very dark black hair but with mortgage, interests, Boss, customers wining and winging made my hair go 30% Gray.

That was just a background to my past. Now I must confess and say that for all the heart aches, blood pressures, worried of stable job, worried what my ugly boss does tomorrow .....  I sacked myself from the 30K job, Sold my house, got my wife to go to the council and tell them that I no longer live with her and that she has been made homeless.

After just under 1 year they gave us brand new built 4 bedroom house that worth 300K +. No bills to pay, No mortgage to pay, No Rent to pay.

Now I am retired at the age of 28 enjoing my time with my beautifull kids, relaxing, doing some side business with my profits.

HUUUUUUUHAAAAAAAA I am out of this RAAAAAATTTTT RAAAAAACCEEEEE  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Yep...I could think of all sorts of names but none that I could post here. What do you think would happen if everyone did this? I have got no problem with people living on benefit in a council house if they are unable to work (and my definition of unable is very broad). But you are able to work.

Do you think you are the only person who has a stressful job or gets sh1t from the council?

How many people do you think are still working in stressful jobs paying tax in order to fund your life choices?

How many poor families who do not have the ability to earn £30k a year do you think are on the housing waiting list, sat in B&B's waiting for a roof over their head.

So you had a stressful job, felt undervalued and the council hounded you for council tax...Oh dear..welcome to the real world

HOLA445

So you are becoming part of the system you despise?

Where's you dignity?

Yes, we all know the system is a joke and that there are people out there who have no intention of ever working and contributing.

What are you trying to achieve here? Don't expect people to congratulate you. You are now one of the blood sucking leaches of the state.

I hope your kids are proud of you.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Yep...I could think of all sorts of names but none that I could post here. What do you think would happen if everyone did this? I have got no problem with people living on benefit in a council house if they are unable to work (and my definition of unable is very broad). But you are able to work.

Do you think you are the only person who has a stressful job or gets sh1t from the council?

How many people do you think are still working in stressful jobs paying tax in order to fund your life choices?

How many poor families who do not have the ability to earn £30k a year do you think are on the housing waiting list, sat in B&B's waiting for a roof over their head.

So you had a stressful job, felt undervalued and the council hounded you for council tax...Oh dear..welcome to the real world

I am actually disabled.....Disabled from this country working envirnmonts....Disabled from ugly bosses that they think that their sh1t does not stink...Disabled from the system that punshies people that work and pay taxes.....Disabled from local councils that have a say over your life.

I got them down and pinned before they got me.

HOLA449

Where's you dignity?

Yes, we all know the system is a joke and that there are people out there who have no intention of ever working and contributing.

What are you trying to achieve here?

He wants to know how to hide £150k in gold.

Luckily the Revenue take great interest in the purchase bullion.

HOLA4410

Where's you dignity?

What are you trying to achieve here? Don't expect people to congratulate you. You are now one of the blood sucking leaches of the state.

I hope your kids are proud of you.

I worked since the age of 20 in IT. I bought my house first thing in 1998.SO please do not say that I never worked....Open your eyes and read carefully next time you post.

HOLA4411
He wants to know how to hide £150k in gold.

Luckily the Revenue take great interest in the purchase bullion.

Good research Buyingbear.....But you did not get it 100% right...150K will be used as an invstements in Gold, shares, etc.

I will not disclose to you the my total profits to you...I will keep this close to me if you do no mind. :rolleyes:

HOLA4412
I am actually disabled.....Disabled from this country working envirnmonts....Disabled from ugly bosses that they think that their sh1t does not stink...Disabled from the system that punshies people that work and pay taxes.....Disabled from local councils that have a say over your life.

It seems you've got the victim mentality down to the ground, there's always someone else to blame isn't there, life for everyone else is just all milk and honey, but of course your life is so much harder, it's not like anybody else has to go to work (even when they don't want to!), pay taxes, pay council tax, all for the benefit of seemingly endless lines of undeserving scroungers.

I like your life though, how long before you're classified as incapacitated so your significant other (who doesn't officially live with you) is then classified as your carer?

If you set our teeth on edge I can only imagine what a real disabled person thinks of your 'life choice' and physical condition from 7 long years of strenious IT work.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
What I found surprising is the pride you show in recounting your story.

I also worry for your children.

The sins of the father.............

My beautifull kids and there are few of them are very proud of me and very happy to see me more at home. I do now really know my childeren even better. I am even closer to them and not stuck at some desk all day pleasing assho1e bosses.

They are very glad to know that they have a father and not like most uk families who send their kids to nursery from the age of 6 months and see them only 1 hour a day and after 15 year they have a disscusting personalities that they learned from their child minders, etc

Thank GOD.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
The system. I'd love to rip into him, but a lesser part of me can't blame him.

Yes, it is the system. There is something seriously wrong with a system that enables a 28 year old IT guy retire on the state.

The people we should be hurling insults at are the departments of - our - government that let this happen.

HOLA4419

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you think you have got these people off your back by giving up and going on welfare benefit. They now rule your life :ph34r:

Wait untill the benefit system screws up your paperwork and leaves you penniless (as they will at some stage).

Or the council moves a crack addict next door to you.

Wait until you realise that the school your kids goes to is cr@p and there is nothing you can do about it.

Or you need a repair doing and it takes 6 months.

You now belong to them...you have no choices in life

HOLA4420
My beautifull kids and there are few of them are very proud of me and very happy to see me more at home. I do now really know my childeren even better. I am even closer to them and not stuck at some desk all day pleasing assho1e bosses.

They are very glad to know that they have a father and not like most uk families who send their kids to nursery from the age of 6 months and see them only 1 hour a day and after 15 year they have a disscusting personalities that they learned from their child minders, etc

Thank GOD.

As to this bit, all working parents could not be blamed for being jealous.

HOLA4421

That was just a background to my past. Now I must confess and say that for all the heart aches, blood pressures, worried of stable job, worried what my ugly boss does tomorrow ..... I sacked myself from the 30K job, Sold my house, got my wife to go to the council and tell them that I no longer live with her and that she has been made homeless.

....erm,you'd better be pretty good at IT,big brother is most likely watching this site and knows where you live!!!!!.......and will shortly be round to evict you and missus for fraudulently claiming she is the sole occupant.

HOLA4422

You've only proved yourself to be spineless. Enjoy the next 35 years looking over your shoulder, watching daytime TV and your children secretly despising you. They're probably already making excuses for you at school. You've forgotten how to be a man. I don't envy you and my knee isn't jerking - you are the price we have to pay.

HOLA4423
I worked since the age of 20 in IT. I bought my house first thing in 1998.SO please do not say that I never worked....Open your eyes and read carefully next time you post.

I did not say that I thought you had never worked.

Basically your saying that you've worked and you've had it hard, so now it's time you had it easy.

Well good for you, but if you ask me, somebody needs to sort themself out. Boo hoo, boss gave you a hard time, so what?

Don't expect sympathy, you're a coward.

HOLA4424
Good research Buyingbear.....But you did not get it 100% right...150K will be used as an invstements in Gold, shares, etc.

I will not disclose to you the my total profits to you...I will keep this close to me if you do no mind.  :rolleyes:

No problem, since you're claiming benefits and I presume a plethora of tax credits now administrated by the Revenue they will take a great interest in your holdings.

If you're filling in R85's they know how much tax you're dodging on interest, if you don't bother they know how much tax you're paying on that interest. They can then look into any accounts in your name and see whether this meshes with your claims to poverty.

Just pray the government doesn't suffer a shortfall in revenues, they seem to get particularly exercised about such things.

HOLA4425
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

So you think you have got these people off your back by giving up and going on welfare benefit. They now rule your life  :ph34r:

Wait untill the benefit system screws up your paperwork and leaves you penniless (as they will at some stage).

Or the council moves a crack addict next door to you.

Wait until you realise that the school your kids goes to is cr@p and there is nothing you can do about it.

Or you need a repair doing and it takes 6 months.

You now belong to them...you have no choices in life

Is this the same 2005 who disagreed with me on the welfare state?

Archived