House Price Crash Forum

Mass Bird And Fish Deaths

The Pale Rider

HOLA441

Mystery Of Mass Fish And Blackbird Deaths

Share Comments (58)4:05pm UK, Monday January 03, 2011

Alison Chung and Damien Pearse, Sky News Online

Around 100,000 fish have been found dead along a river in the US state of Arkansas, where thousands of blackbirds dropped dead from the sky on New Year's Eve.

The fish - all of the same 'drum' species - littered the banks of a 20-mile stretch of the Arkansas River near Ozark, the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission (AGFC) said.

State wildlife officials are conducting tests to find out what killed them.

Keith Stephens, of the AGFC, said fish kills occurred every year, but the magnitude of this one was unusual.

"The fish kill only affected one species of fish," he told CNN.

"If it was from a pollutant, it would have affected all of the fish, not just drum fish."

Meanwhile, officials are also investigating the mystery of up to 5,000 dead blackbirds in the town of Beebe, around 125 miles from where the fish were found.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
RSOE Emergency and Disaster Information Service

Budapest, Hungary

RSOE EDIS ALERTMAIL

Situation Update No. 1

Posted:2011-01-02, 06:06:29 [uTC]

Ref.no.: BH-20110102-29038-USA

Situation Update No. 1

On 2011-01-02 at 18:22:21 [uTC]

Event: Biological Hazard

Situation:

State wildlife officials were going door-to-door on Sunday in the town of Beebe, Arkansas, to collect dead birds after thousands of mostly blackbirds mysteriously fell from the sky. Workers were searching Beebe, a town of about 4,500 people located 30 miles northeast of the state capital, to collect what officials estimated as between 4,000 and 5,000 birds which began falling from the sky late on New Year's Eve and continued into the next day. "It could be weather-related or possibly stress-related," said Keith Stephens, a spokesman for the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission. "There were some fireworks shot off at midnight and it is possible that the birds were on their roost and stressed so bad that it could have killed them." The birds were still being collected from rooftops, trees and yards and will be sent on January 3 to testing facilities in Little Rock and Madison, Wisconsin. Stephens said hail or lightning in recent days also could have injured the birds but he had seen no physical signs of injuries in the birds so far collected. High winds and tornadoes struck Arkansas on New Year's Eve, with the hardest hit area more than 150 miles to the west of Beebe.

So, official explanations for 4,000 + redwinged blackbirds dropping dead are currently; weather (tornadoes) or stress (fireworks)

Next the fish,

RSOE Emergency and Disaster Information Service

Budapest, Hungary

RSOE EDIS ALERTMAIL

Situation Update No. 1

Posted:2011-01-03, 03:34:37 [uTC]

Ref.no.: BH-20110103-29045-USA

Situation Update No. 1

On 2011-01-03 at 03:50:19 [uTC]

Event: Biological Hazard

Situation:

An estimated 100,000 fish have died in the northwest of Arkansas, the same state where up to 5000 dead birds recently fell from the sky. The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said it suspected disease was to blame for the death of the drum fish, which floated in the water and lined the banks of a 30-kilometre stretch of the Arkansas River near Ozark, about 200km northwest of Little Rock, CNN reported on Sunday. Ozark is about 200km west of the town of Beebe, where game wardens were trying to find out why up to 5000 blackbirds fell from the sky just before midnight on New Year's Eve, CNN said. Keith Stephens from the game and fish commission said fish kills occurred every year but the size of the latest one was unusual, and suggested some sort of disease was to blame. "The fish kill only affected one species of fish," he told CNN. "If it was from a pollutant, it would have affected all of the fish, not just drum fish." A tugboat operator discovered the dead fish on Friday night, and fisheries officials collected some of the dying animals to conduct tests.

Official explanation is currently disease.

However, if you would allow me the indulgence of wearing my TFH, some other possiblities could be considered.

Fracking could be the cause of the fish die-off.

http://theintelhub.com/2010/12/14/hundreds-of-earthquakes-swarm-arkansas-residents-blame-natural-gas-drilling-process/

http://my.firedoglake.com/ivanoleander/2011/01/03/what-in-the-fracking-world-what-the-epa-probably-wont-be-telling-arkansans/

I am starting to see more stories about the massive fish kill (100,000+) that occurred last Thursday on the Arkansas River in NorthWest Arkansas. All of these stories suggest that disease is the most likely culprit for the kill. Yes fish kills are a fairly common event, but not ones as large as this. Even if disease did play its part in this kill, the true culprit is the ever increasing level of toxins found in the Arkansas River do to ill-conceived natural gas harvesting techniques, though i’m sure the chicken houses amongst other point and non point pollution sources aren’t much help either. Toluene is a volatile organic compound released in the fracking process that builds up in the Freshwater Drum (the kind of fish that died) , this chemical is deadly for humans as well and will continue to make its way up the food chain.

Or maybe Arkansas is going to have some fireworks courtesy of mother nature...

http://www.newmadrid2011.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=42:fault-line-discovered-in-marion-arkansas&catid=11:latest-news&Itemid=25

Fault Line Discovered in Marion, Arkansas

E-mail Print

By: Earle Farrell

Wednesday, 15 Sep 2010, 4:49 PM CDT

MARION, Ark. - Most people in the Mid-South know all about the New Madrid fault line, but what you may not know is researchers at the University of Memphis have found yet another fault near Marion, Arkansas. Beatrice Magnani with the University of Memphis Earthquake Center and her crew of graduate students are busy mapping out a newly discovered fault line. This team of researchers from the University of Memphis is stringing miles of wire along a line that they think is just above the fault. They put out sensors which record the vibrations bouncing back from deep underground.

Down at the other end is another truck that is recording the data. Once all this information is gathered it will be combined to give an image of what it looks like below the surface of the earth. So the question is, could this fault line produce another earthquake anytime soon?

"We don't know," said Magnani. "What I know is that the length of the fault is 30 miles and if this fault activates all at the same time it could produce 6.9, 7.0 magnitude, which would be devastating to the area."

National Geographic Television will air a special on all this research sometime next year.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-12-13/us/arkansas.earthquakes_1_earthquake-swarm-new-madrid-arkansas-town?_s=PM:US

Earthquake 'swarm' rattles Arkansas town and its residents

December 13, 2010

By Dave Alsup, CNN

Since September 20, the town of Guy has experienced an almost constant shaking from 487 measurable earthquakes.

The Arkansas Geological Survey is trying to unravel a mystery: What is causing earthquakes in the town of Guy, Arkansas?

Since September 20, the community of 549 residents north of Little Rock has experienced an almost constant shaking from 487 measurable earthquakes.

"We've had 15 today including a 3.1 (magnitude) from this morning," Scott Ausbrooks, geohazards supervisor for the Geological Survey, said Monday. "These are shallow quakes between two and eight kilometers (between one-and-a-quarter and five miles) below the surface."

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=191742

Stunning evidence of a Caldera volcano in Arkansas! Must read!

I am not convinced that all of these recent earthquakes in Arkansas and Oklahoma are from fracking. While studying the geology of the region I noticed something interesting. There is a pattern starting to form suggesting that the recent earthquakes are a result of increasing volcanic activity. You are probably thinking, if there were a volcano in Arkansas we would know about it. Although unproven and highly speculative, the following information shows evidence of active volcanism in the state of arkansas. I plotted all of the evidence I found on google maps and may have found the reason for the recent rise in seismic activity. The map is at the bottom of the post.

Note to self: Must try to get out more.

HOLA445
HOLA446

Maybe it's just viral advertising for the next series of Flashforward.

Just what I was thinking !!

You watch that ? Thought it started well and then just faded towards a very random and quite dull end..

HOLA447

Just what I was thinking !!

You watch that ? Thought it started well and then just faded towards a very random and quite dull end..

I'd agree entirely. I wondered if towards the end of filming they knew that they were going to be canceled before the second series, and gave up trying.

HOLA448

I'd agree entirely. I wondered if towards the end of filming they knew that they were going to be canceled before the second series, and gave up trying.

I have no idea what the ending even was about!

Very strange. Maybe the book is better.

HOLA449

I have no idea what the ending even was about!

Very strange. Maybe the book is better.

It got canceled so it ended before they concluded the story. The book is apparently very different. I have only seen the synopsis, but for instance the flashforward is a natural occurrence rather than villains.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40885546/ns/us_news-environment/

BEEBE, Ark. — Preliminary autopsies on 17 of the up to 5,000 blackbirds that fell on this town indicate they died of blunt trauma to their organs, the state's top veterinarian told NBC News on Monday.

Their stomachs were empty, which rules out poison, Dr. George Badley said, and they died in midair, not on impact with the ground.

That evidence, and the fact that the red-winged blackbirds fly in close flocks, suggests they suffered some massive midair collision, he added. That lends weight to theories that they were startled by something.

HOLA4412

Someone testing genetic specific toxins

yep, could be chemtrails or other gov tests.

or... :blink:

Obama to announce UFO visits

American paranormal website All News Web said that US President Barack Obama would be making comments soon about US contact with aliens.

The comments about UFO visits and other extra-terrestrial contact would be made within the next month, it claimed.

Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), the research and development office for the US Department of Defense, was said to have given the go-ahead for the announcement.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Is there something major being conducted by scientists and governments re the weather??? (man-made rainstorms, birds instantly falling off the sky, fish dying instantly en masse, etc.)

Abu Dhabi weather project 'creates man-made rainstorms' (telegraph link)

A secret £7 million weather project in Abu Dhabi has resulted in dozens of man-made rainstorms, according to reports.

It is believed to be the first time the system has produced rain from clear skies.

How Did the Chinese Create Snow? (TIME link)

The method of cloud-seeding used by the Chinese involves dosing the atmosphere with silver iodide, a chemical solution either dropped from planes or shot up from the ground. (Other methods use salt or dry ice.) The silver iodide particles supercharge cloud formation, as they act as excellent condensation nuclei. Once clouds form, they also start a positive feedback effect. As droplets freeze and are added to the cloud, they release their heat, creating an updraft which draws additional moisture from the ground into the atmosphere.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Is there something major being conducted by scientists and governments re the weather??? (man-made rainstorms, birds instantly falling off the sky, fish dying instantly en masse, etc.)

Abu Dhabi weather project 'creates man-made rainstorms' (telegraph link)

A secret £7 million weather project in Abu Dhabi has resulted in dozens of man-made rainstorms, according to reports.

It is believed to be the first time the system has produced rain from clear skies.

How Did the Chinese Create Snow? (TIME link)

The method of cloud-seeding used by the Chinese involves dosing the atmosphere with silver iodide, a chemical solution either dropped from planes or shot up from the ground. (Other methods use salt or dry ice.) The silver iodide particles supercharge cloud formation, as they act as excellent condensation nuclei. Once clouds form, they also start a positive feedback effect. As droplets freeze and are added to the cloud, they release their heat, creating an updraft which draws additional moisture from the ground into the atmosphere.

Er, No

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Any way we can get this to dovetail into a NWO, single world currency, RFID chip-under-the-skin, all royals are lizards type all encompassing conspiracy theory?

Yes. Let's do that, let's have a laugh and forget about the whole story. Nothing happened. And even if it did - it must have been fireworks or something.

After all governments never test anything on their people in secret. Well, they used to in the past, but surely they don't such things today!

And even If they did, the journalists from the BBC would show it on TV straight away.

Keep calm and carry on. Keep calm and carry on. Keep calm and carry on.

HOLA4420

Yes. Let's do that, let's have a laugh and forget about the whole story. Nothing happened. And even if it did - it must have been fireworks or something.

After all governments never test anything on their people in secret. Well, they used to in the past, but surely they don't such things today!

And even If they did, the journalists from the BBC would show it on TV straight away.

Keep calm and carry on. Keep calm and carry on. Keep calm and carry on.

Oh come on, you're not trying very hard!

Where are the lizards pulling the levers of the world economy? Where are the secret societies? The enslavement? I expected more from you.

It not like this kind of thing hasn't happened before.

But it's so much fun to add 2 and 2 and come up with 47.97778 isn't it!! B)

Personally, I reckon it must be down to BP collaborating with George Soros and probably (I'm waiting for Alex Jones to confirm) Yoda.

HOLA4421

hmm....silver iodid. Used by Soviets in late 70's. Not very modern technology though :)

Let me get this straight.

So, we now have nothing to worry about because this thing was tested by the Soviets about 40 years ago?

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Oh come on, you're not trying very hard!

Where are the lizards pulling the levers of the world economy? Where are the secret societies? The enslavement? I expected more from you.

It not like this kind of thing hasn't happened before.

But it's so much fun to add 2 and 2 and come up with 47.97778 isn't it!! B)

Personally, I reckon it must be down to BP collaborating with George Soros and probably (I'm waiting for Alex Jones to confirm) Yoda.

OK, I'm bored now.

However, please don't come up with all this silly lizard stuff just to dismiss people like myself who naturally curious, and believe that not everything is reported on SkyNews.

Here's an example that you may try to ridicule.

Archived