• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

The ecoloons would love to blow up the non-believers as global warming is an "agreed science", quite contary to what good science is all about.

---

Carbon taxes ARE coming, all the elite bankers are have already drawn up how to divide the spoils. They just need to sell it.

plastiki.jpg

^Next generation of NMR, on the recycled bottle yacht

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

By 2020, when the next paper asset cycle starts the next boom will be carbon trading, and alternative energies. Great for those on the receiving end, not for those where wealth is transfered away from them.

Housepricecrash.co.uk will no longer exist - houses will be cheap. But another essential will be expensive, pricing out another generation of people. Perhaps it will be food or water, or energy.

HOLA4410

Well that's something Id vote for.

:lol:

Imagine you have £50 billion in the bank, all the wealth and power you and your future generations will ever need, almost infinite. What threatens that position? Other people. Other people, that 6Billion+ and growing, it must be controlled, quashed, even. The earth is finite.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Guest UK Debt Slave

http://www.1010global.org/no-pressure

Warning - a little disturbing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UHN3zHoYA0

I don't really know what to say...

James Delingpole posted a blog about this video this morning

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100056510/go-green-or-well-kill-your-kids-says-richard-curtis-eco-propaganda-shocker/

These people are absolutely barking bonkers. I laughed when I first saw the video because it is so ludicrous. The underlying subtext is very unsettling however.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

But, but, but England International, Peter Crouch is in it? He promised he won't use his Lamborgini as much, and now the little rabbits won't drown.

We must ACT ON CO2

article-0-06E2172A000005DC-895_468x269.jpg

Daddy, will you blow up if you use your car to go to work today?

HOLA4416

:lol:

Imagine you have £50 billion in the bank, all the wealth and power you and your future generations will ever need, almost infinite. What threatens that position? Other people. Other people, that 6Billion+ and growing, it must be controlled, quashed, even. The earth is finite.

That's it in a nutshell really. The best part is people will cheer it all the way along to it's miserable end. The same impulse that makes homeowners smug while house prices are rising is the same impulse used to make them feel smug while accepting less. I shall laugh at them all the way.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Lemmie guess.....

Yes

Sponsored by the Guardian and other various wonks. The scary thing is that our children are being indoctrinated with eco rubbish at schools up and down the country. Chilling...

That video is really worrying. The idea that someone should be removed because they do not fall for the party line is not without precedent and the very idea that these wooly lefties are promoting it now should be a cause for concern and a sign that a few of them need to get their heads out of their backsides and learn something about the world.

I would be one of those exploded but I almost certainly have a lower carbon footprint than many of my wooly headed friends.

I rarely take flights, buy local seasonal products, dont use much (barely any) heating in the winter and am economical with when and where I drive, this is not due to some brainwashing about some climate change ******** but because I am a tight ****.

Some of my friends (one of whom used to work for a leading climate change organisation) are continually flying off on holiday, have houses that they can wander around in wearing just a T-shirt in winter and are regularly seen tucking into their organic ******ing green beans from Kenya and potatos flown in from Egypt.

The hypocracy is incredible and very sad. I am marked out as some kind of devil as I own a car but they forget about the carbon footprint from their long weekends in Brussels and commuting over an hour a day to work in London - it may be by train but it is still ducking stupid... :angry:

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

the best thing for people to do is to breed less.the world is overpopulated.having more than 2 children should be viewed as offensive.most global problemswould not be so severe if there were less people......

Should we terminate all children beyond the second and perhaps females like the Chinese do in the pursuit of having male children who are better at heavy work?

HOLA4422

the best thing for people to do is to breed less.the world is overpopulated.having more than 2 children should be viewed as offensive.most global problemswould not be so severe if there were less people......

I'd spin that slightly, and say having children you cant afford should become impossible.

HOLA4423

Should we terminate all children beyond the second and perhaps females like the Chinese do in the pursuit of having male children who are better at heavy work?

Well, the 10 10 pressure group advocate child murder in the video.

HOLA4424

Well, the 10 10 pressure group advocate child murder in the video.

If the eco people were really serious about saving the planet from the human threat and it's overpopulation they would kill themselves, but no they have to kill everyone else.

HOLA4425

Archived