House Price Crash Forum

What's The Most Humiliating / Shameful Thing You've Done Whilst Being Blotto?

OnionTerror

HOLA441
Guest anorthosite

Many men will admit to 'boning a fatty', usually when drunk but I've never, ever met a woman who admits to same no matter how drunk and depraved.

Are we to conclude that a larger girl may sometimes get lucky but a fat guy just won't?

Not having a go at anyone on here, just asking a question.

I suspect women may have the common sense and self respect not to mention it

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest anorthosite

Any woman will always find it easy to get sex if she's not too choosy due to the nature of men and the effect of alcohol/drugs.

Only a fat man can answer your question about the opposite situation, but I reckon they can get some, not all women appear to be anti-flab.

A very sexy girl once told me that she never did coke apart from with trusted boyfriends because it transformed her into a ravening sexmonster who would in her own words sh*g a fat bald short man with no problem. I don't think coke does that to all girls though!

Damn, I was always offering them pepsi.

HOLA443

Do you think she might be persuaded to consider a fat, bald, short man with a problem ?

Hypothetically, of course...

edit: I'm just asking on behalf of a mate, like....

:)

Don't go there. I said she was sexy, didn't add that she's a mad stalker from a mob family. Seriously.

HOLA444
Guest anorthosite

I find the 'boning' ANYbody whilst blind drunk, the height of improbability and down to bloke-y bragging. I think it is the 'bone' bit and the 'blotto bit', when the "bone" is probl'y nearer to a piece of rubber, as it is well known, to those of us who have studied both physiology and alcoholism - in theory AND practice - that erections and hard liquor don't mix.rolleyes.gif

Quite true. I once performed admirably after a considerable amount of alcohol with a young lady, but I was 19 at the time. I stopped drinking when I was 21, and even by then I was aware of a downward spiral.

I met this lady many years later. She was serving me in a checkout in a supermarket. She didn't seem to recognise me, and it took me a while to remember where I'd seen her, but at least I finally learnt her name (she was wearing a name badge).

HOLA445
Guest Absolutely Fabulous

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I mean that if a female (of average size) gets ratted and shags a bloke then it is unlikely that she will go for a fat man, even though she is really drunk. Whereas I think that sometimes (generalising I know) a bloke will shag a big girl that he would not in a sober state find attractive.

I am therefore assuming that a fat guy is generally unluckier on the 'very pissed and got a shag' quota.

Like on here, a few of my male friends have admitted to boning big girls but not one of my female friends has ever admitted to boning a big bloke. I do, of course, appreciate that this may have happened but they (females) will never, ever tell or perhaps have erased it from their memories!

By big I am assuming obese(ish).

I think women are more likely to 'smile on'wink.gif an unglamorous guy, for whatever reason, than is a male, as it is ALSO well-known that guys rate looks above all else, whilst a gal will take other things into consideration.

I once fell in love with a quite ordinary looking guy, not as stunning-looking as some of the guys I pulled. But then they did tend to lack personality, whilst HE had a glorious singing voice.

Girls are attracted more to what they hear.Why else would a little toe rag like Sinatra get all that totty?

HOLA446

Quite true. I once performed admirably after a considerable amount of alcohol with a young lady, but I was 19 at the time. I stopped drinking when I was 21, and even by then I was aware of a downward spiral.

I met this lady many years later. She was serving me in a checkout in a supermarket. She didn't seem to recognise me, and it took me a while to remember where I'd seen her, but at least I finally learnt her name (she was wearing a name badge).

Guess there is always an exception, but on the whole.......

HOLA447

I'm just playing to type. I became 'fatist' after sitting next to a 300pounder all the way to Atlanta on the plane. Her £400 bought her half my seat as well as her own, and yet my £400 only streched as far as half a seat. It's not fair.

How come this board can be vitriolic to people that buy homes in the most sensational and butal fashion and it's allowed, even applauded. Yet, someone questions the motives of an obese and a thread gets pulled.

I'm going to start complaining to the mods everytime some refers to homebuyers in an offensive way.

I never even noticed that until you pointed it out. I was at first pretty annoyed. As you say it was just the subject matter that was the problem - and clearly not the actual content itself.

It was actually developing into a really good discussion about the subject and what lay behind it.

Anyway - now I am actually pretty chuffed that it got pulled. Because it basically backs up everything I was saying in my final posts before I left.

I don't think it is offensive calling people who are fat lazy. It is a simple fact of life. Not being allowed to tell people (Whether they be fat or into BTL or politicians or whatever) the truth is doing them no favours. The closing the eyes, sticking the fingers in the ears and going 'lah lah lah lah' doesn't help anyone.

I would think everyone on this site would appreciate this more than most....

HOLA448

I think women are more likely to 'smile on'wink.gif an unglamorous guy, for whatever reason, than is a male, as it is ALSO well-known that guys rate looks above all else, whilst a gal will take other things into consideration.

I once fell in love with a quite ordinary looking guy, not as stunning-looking as some of the guys I pulled. But then they did tend to lack personality, whilst HE had a glorious singing voice.

Girls are attracted more to what they hear.Why else would a little toe rag like Sinatra get all that totty?

Oh dear. My chat is rank. I am destined never to pull. :(

HOLA449

I suspect women may have the common sense and self respect not to mention it

I suspect that too.biggrin.gif

HOLA4410
Guest anorthosite

Guess there is always an exception, but on the whole.......

This was in the hole.

But yes, if you can't perform, I guess it will just wriggle about "on the hole".

HOLA4411

Oh dear. My chat is rank. I am destined never to pull. sad.gif

Nope, it is the tone of the voice - speaking and/or singing. I personally go weak at the knees for Lou Rawls.

Mind you, he isn't bad to look at either.wink.gif

HOLA4412

This was in the hole.

But yes, if you can't perform, I guess it will just wriggle about "on the hole".

Nice pun.

HOLA4413

Many men will admit to 'boning a fatty', usually when drunk but I've never, ever met a woman who admits to same no matter how drunk and depraved.

Are we to conclude that a larger girl may sometimes get lucky but a fat guy just won't?

Not having a go at anyone on here, just asking a question.

Many men would defrost a chicken and bone that if there was nothing else around. A fatty is pretty good going.

HOLA4414
Guest anorthosite

Nope, it is the tone of the voice - speaking and/or singing. I personally go weak at the knees for Lou Rawls.

Mind you, he isn't bad to look at either.wink.gif

You're making someone jealous.

robin_hood_07_300x400.jpg

HOLA4415

You're making someone jealous.

robin_hood_07_300x400.jpg

If he'd met me 20 years ago, he mighta been!tongue.gif

HOLA4416
Guest X-QUORK

Got pissed and went on a little walk into East Germany from the West. Not so terrible you might think, but I was in uniform and armed at the time.

HOLA4417
Guest anorthosite

If he'd met me 20 years ago, he mighta been!tongue.gif

Maybe he likes the more experienced lady. I know I wouldn't say no ;)

HOLA4418
Guest theboltonfury

Got pissed and went on a little walk into East Germany from the West. Not so terrible you might think, but I was in uniform and armed at the time.

Quork. If forced, and the situation depended on it. Could you catch a monkey?

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

After three bottles of wine I once woke up next to a large Senegalese woman.

Easing myself out of bed I inadvertantly touched her thigh.

She said "Not with me honey; not with your bridesmaid..."

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

After a good night's drinking I went back to a friend's home.

While he disappeared into the kitchen to get more beer I nipped upstairs to the bathroom for a pee.

When I came back down he asked where I'd been. I told him.

"We haven't got an upstairs. This is a flat"

I'd gone and peed in an upstairs neighbour's flat.

HOLA4425

If you suffered some major incontinence while you were there I think you're winning.

Archived