HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I'm already aroused.

I fell sorry them though.

It is quite harsh because although they took a risk on the mortgage it wasn't that which caused them to go bankrupt. I a different area they may have been able to keep the repayments up but be trapped in negative equity.

HOLA4412

The first story was absolutely gut-wrenching. So frustrating for the guy he couldn't sue the architects he paid for. But he looks like an eternal optimist.

The second story well it's just even worse. They should never have been allowed 100% mortgage and the house was clearly overvalued. The human cost of Property Price Inflation right there. Awful.

HOLA4413

They seem to think they can just 'move on.'

They still owe £175k, even if declared bankrupt, don't they? Or are the rules different in N. Ireland.

Edited: And I'm sure the narrator said 1 in 5 houses in Ireland is empty. Is that the whole of Ireland or just the North?

Edited by deflation

HOLA4414

They still owe £175k, even if declared bankrupt, don't they? Or are the rules different in N. Ireland.

Edited: And I'm sure the narrator said 1 in 5 houses in Ireland is empty. Is that the whole of Ireland or just the North?

I was under the assumption you just pay a token amount back, like a pound a week?

It's one in five homes empty for Ireland as a whole.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Who the f**k is the Richard Wilson impersonator, who can't get his grand piano into some failed venture that he clearly didn't research well enough?

And why, oh why, oh why, am I supposed to feel sorry for him and his <ahem> "partner"?

And isn't it funny that the EA in Portugal, dragged in for a "how much is the "house" (err, stupid pile of bricks buddy) worth" so-called valuation, looks just like any other thick, untalented, unshaven EA pr!ck anywhere else in the world....?

Nope, still can't rummage up any sympathy. For either of them...

And now we've got some piggy boomer, with pink hair, whingeing on and on after the ad break... Love a f**king duck :blink:

B

HOLA4420

An old man robbed of his life savings. Evil.

Oh do give over.

DYOFR..... Or live to regret it. What are we supposed to do - bail these greedy ignorant tw@s out, from taxpayers money, or something?

Two words.

MORAL. HAZARD.

And three more.

GET. OVER. IT.

B

HOLA4421

A lot of it is sad - yes.

However I did not partake of this binge. I used my brain to work out it looked like a bad idea. Yet I will be punished for it along with those who did partake. I didn't have the years of telling everyone how nice and great MY new house was. I got used to being told I was sad for staying at home. That I wasn't getting on the 'ladder'. That everyone else was making a fortune and I was 'missing out'.

So I feel a little sympathy. However forgive me if I am not shedding too many tears for these people. I will be paying for their mistakes as well. I doubt they will be shedding a tear for me in response...

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

bankruptcy clears the debt.

HOLA4425

Who the f**k is the Richard Wilson impersonator, who can't get his grand piano into some failed venture that he clearly didn't research well enough?

And why, oh why, oh why, am I supposed to feel sorry for him and his <ahem> "partner"?

And isn't it funny that the EA in Portugal, dragged in for a "how much is the "house" (err, stupid pile of bricks buddy) worth" so-called valuation, looks just like any other thick, untalented, unshaven EA pr!ck anywhere else in the world....?

Nope, still can't rummage up any sympathy. For either of them...

And now we've got some piggy boomer, with pink hair, whingeing on and on after the ad break... Love a f**king duck :blink:

B

What an odious little shit you are.