House Price Crash Forum

Leaked Bp Washington Briefing Has All The Data + Proof They Knew It Was About To Blow.

markinspain

HOLA441
HOLA442

Link to follow I hope! Bearing in mind Goldman are alleged to have shorted and a director is alleged to have sold shares before the news broke....

http://www.mediafire.com/?nihjff1imy2

I see the logic. BP decided to destroy their company, make themselves unemployed and a director sold 25% of his shares so he could lose the rest of them when the price crash. Get the other two companies to who are responsible for operating the rig to persuade their employees to commit suicide in the process. Yeah, thats brilliant.

Only one problem, where does the proof come from in this PDF to match your idiotic comments?

HOLA443

I see the logic. BP decided to destroy their company, make themselves unemployed and a director sold 25% of his shares so he could lose the rest of them when the price crash. Get the other two companies to who are responsible for operating the rig to persuade their employees to commit suicide in the process. Yeah, thats brilliant.

Only one problem, where does the proof come from in this PDF to match your idiotic comments?

because BP have a rather large stake in renewables too.

so what better stimulus than to create a bit of artificial scarcity?

HOLA444

WDYFO Pratt

HOLA445
HOLA446

because BP have a rather large stake in renewables too.

so what better stimulus than to create a bit of artificial scarcity?

They have WAAAAY more money on oil.

The renewables stuff is like most other energy companies... so they can pretend they are green.

HOLA447

Link to follow I hope! Bearing in mind Goldman are alleged to have shorted and a director is alleged to have sold shares before the news broke....

http://www.mediafire.com/?nihjff1imy2

It has 50 pages of investigation into the initial causes and is dated 24th May 2010 including 70 internal and external personnel and is titled

Washington Briefing

Deepwater Horizon interim Incident Investigation

24th May 2010

How does this become "Leaked Bp Washington Briefing Has All The Data + Proof They Knew It Was About To Blow."

It had already blown up killing the workers.

HOLA448

It has 50 pages of investigation into the initial causes and is dated 24th May 2010 including 70 internal and external personnel and is titled

Washington Briefing

Deepwater Horizon interim Incident Investigation

24th May 2010

How does this become "Leaked Bp Washington Briefing Has All The Data + Proof They Knew It Was About To Blow."

It had already blown up killing the workers.

All it requires is a little imagination and a little IQ.

HOLA449

:lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I see the debunker trolls are out in force tonight or perhaps they're all the same person - who knows? who cares? None of them can actually read or use google.

Crawl back under your stones trolls. This is for the few posters left on here that I appreciate.

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0602/month-oil-spill-goldman-sachs-sold-250-million-bp-stock/

http://moneycentral.msn.com/ownership?Holding=Institutional+Ownership&Symbol=BP

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Mark, can you tell us what is specifically setting you off. The document is quite long and shows up on its side on my screen so barely legible.

Use the rotate to the right button from the PDF tool bar and all should become clear.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Aaaaaahhh! Thank you, I now know how to rotate pdfs!!!

I've read the document and can't understand any of it, this is not a subject I know anything about. Can you point to the relevant datapoint with an explanation?

Thanks

W

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

I've read the document and can't understand any of it, this is not a subject I know anything about. Can you point to the relevant datapoint with an explanation?

Thanks

W

There are lots of sections which point to things not being OK months ago, but being a layman, I know as much about oil production

as half wit Hun knows about living in Spain. However, there has been lots of discussion on other forums with people who do know how serious it was and what problems there were, so google the thread title and do a bit more research if you are genuinely interested.

HOLA4420

There are lots of sections which point to things not being OK months ago, but being a layman, I know as much about oil production

as half wit Hun knows about living in Spain. However, there has been lots of discussion on other forums with people who do know how serious it was and what problems there were, so google the thread title and do a bit more research if you are genuinely interested.

In other words, you have absolutely no idea what you have posted or what it means. MarkisSpam seems a very appropriate and well earned name, in that case.

HOLA4421

Thanks.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Leaked Bp Washington Briefing Has All The Data + Proof They Knew It Was About To Blow.

I have now read it and cannot see how you can reach your conclusion. It seems to me that they are saying that everything was tested and appeared to be fine just hours before. The graph with the time line shows mere minutes from the first problem to the explosion. Your statement is like linking to a picture of Mickey Mouse and saying it proves the existence of UFO's, Unrelated concepts.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived