House Price Crash Forum

Where The Weekly Question Time Thread

HOLA441

As if Friday morning's weren't bad enough I open Rory Stewarts Wikipedia page to find a CV that reads like a hero in some romantic novel. And he's only 6 years older than me. That's unutterably depressing.

Well what are you waiting for !! I am sure there is not a waiting list of candidates to run parts of Afghanistan. Just email and apply. You will probably get the job. Few downsides to it though. A lot seem to get blown up. That has got to hurt.

Good luck.

HOLA442
HOLA443

Only one person on the panel, the actor, seemed remotely aware of the size and influence of the massive indian conglomorate. TATA.

They are large enough to buy out and close rivals as they head towards world domination. TATA employees in India are doing the Telecoms job from which I was made redundant. Our management were delighted to point out to us how highly qualified and cheap were these people who came to London to be trained by us. Large management bonuses all round for a successful 'outsourcing' excercise. Some of my ex colleagues have subsequently been rehired to sort out the Indians **** ups.

HOLA444

This guy is interesting and thoughtful on everything he speaks on. More brains in one finger than all politicians put together.

"Stewart, whose family hail from Crieff in Perthshire, Scotland, was born in Hong Kong, raised in Malaysia and Scotland and educated at the Dragon School, Eton College and Balliol College, Oxford, where he studied modern history and politics, philosophy and economics. While a student at Oxford, he was a summer tutor to Prince William and Prince Harry"

Ah, now I see the light... rolleyes.gif

HOLA445

Some bint (Liberal Democrats) - bit of a MILF. Can't remember anything she said.

Pass the bag (double entendre intended)

Some bint (Liberal Democrats) - can't remember a word she said and became more interested in her slight speech impediment.

What a taboo antisemitism has become :lol:

Nice to note that both of you were too distracted by the sight/sound of her mouth to notice anything that came out of it!