House Price Crash Forum

Edinburgh New Build Flats / Apartments

Kyoto

HOLA441

Was there much of a craze in new build flats / apartments in Edinburgh as per other cities?

I'm just doing some research for my site (below) and am having problems finding details re Edinburgh.

Could anyone point me towards the main apartment developments? I'm not familiar with Edinburgh market and Google isn't that useful.

HOLA442
HOLA443

Was there much of a craze in new build flats / apartments in Edinburgh as per other cities?

I'm just doing some research for my site (below) and am having problems finding details re Edinburgh.

Could anyone point me towards the main apartment developments? I'm not familiar with Edinburgh market and Google isn't that useful.

DON`T TOUCH EDINBURGH NEWBUILD WITH MY BARGEPOLE. Put that on your site.

HOLA444
HOLA445

Loads along the entire length of slateford road... newbuilds and conversions of old buildings such as the maltings.. "west one" just off slateford road on robinson ave is the latest. Got a flyer for it and they've misspelled half the local roads... plans for more on an old council depot opposite the cally brewery.

As said wouldn't touch with a bargepole, some of the older devs might be bedded in with owner, but the newer ones will undersell and then be filled full of council crackheads as the developers scramble for any old cash. naaaaay lad, not for me.