House Price Crash Forum

Banks Attacked In Bristol

HOLA441
HOLA442
Guest P-Diddly

:lol:

One onlooker Mychael Zak, from Easton, said: "I don't think throwing paint on a building will achieve anything, these people say they are anti-capitalist but they are wearing clothes and trainers made by the people in the capitalist system. It seems a bit silly really, we heard the first building wasn't actually a bank."

Ouim sharrrrpenin' moi petchfarck!!!!

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
White middle class kids letting off steam

Would that be the same type of "White Middle Class Kids" that ended the war in Vietnam? Hey on the bright side we should get some really cool music out of it and cheap festivals.

"Common baby, shine on my solar cell", really doesn't have the same ring though....but then what would I know being an old fart! :lol:

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Speaks volumes about our society that a news article like this can provoke comments such as:

'organiclocal, southville, not bad, but still sh*te. Nowhere NEAR my standard. You are barred from this site until I get the paperwork completed for you to be sectioned. I catch you posting again, and I'll come round your scummy Southville 150% mortgaged house and insert your organic bicycle so far up your pretentious backside, it will take the fire brigade and a proctologist a week to remove it.

Savvy, you scumbag?'

Nasty stuff.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
"It seems a bit silly really"

I agree. It's a shame we have to put up with this kind of talk but you have to go with the times I guess.

I disagree. It is silly not to protest against such a momentous crime as the one perpretated by the bankers. I'm prepared to donate some rope. After all, I've donated much more via tax and future public expenditure cuts.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

No, the QE money is not being given out. That money is deposited back with the BOE and earns the banks interest. That is why they are discussing giving the banks negative interest on the money-so that they put it into circulation.

Personally I think making money forgery legal would have a more immediate effect becuse the forged notes would certainly enter circulation. Who would want to horde fake notes.

HOLA4421
Personally I think making money forgery legal would have a more immediate effect becuse the forged notes would certainly enter circulation. Who would want to horde fake notes.

Perhaps this is why they don't seem to worry about all of the fake one pound coins out there. I reckon nearly 1 in 10 are fakes now. It's got so that I dread handing over a tenner and seeing the retailer grab a handful of pound coins.

HOLA4422