House Price Crash Forum

The Happy Thread!

Guest Skinty

HOLA441

I'm setting an exercise as homework. Please only post positive happy things on this thread. Hopefully it will cheer everyone up and we can reclaim our unique charms as the off-topic forum.

I'll start. I had a microwavable pig delivered today.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
I'd like to see that!

I've got a wee motorcycle trip to Skye planned this weekend :lol:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pinky-Pig-Microwav...0702&sr=8-4

I also have this one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Intelex-Cozy-Plush...0702&sr=8-5

Just bung them in a microwave for two and a half minutes. They don't last as long as normal hot water bottles but they are so much easier to heat up when all you want to do is go to bed.

Good luck on the weather in Skye! Hopefully it won't rain too much. I'm hoping it's not too windy to go munro bagging. This is the first weekend after my man has recovered from the piggy sniffles and the autumn colours are developing.

HOLA449
Ni brought me a picture she'd drawn tonight.

'Look daddy!'.

'That's a nice baboon you've drawn'.

'It's mummy!'

'Oh, so it is'.

You mated with a baboon??

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pinky-Pig-Microwav...0702&sr=8-4

I also have this one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Intelex-Cozy-Plush...0702&sr=8-5

Just bung them in a microwave for two and a half minutes. They don't last as long as normal hot water bottles but they are so much easier to heat up when all you want to do is go to bed.

Good luck on the weather in Skye! Hopefully it won't rain too much. I'm hoping it's not too windy to go munro bagging. This is the first weekend after my man has recovered from the piggy sniffles and the autumn colours are developing.

I did wonder what a microwaveavable pig was :blink:

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
I have £65,000 worth of unsecured credit card debt, but the folks over at MSE gave me big hugs and told me it 'will be alright in the end'

hugging.gif

I'm sure it will be

((Hugz))

I'll be watching some Family Guy tonight and maybe sipping on some whisky.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
I'm sure it will be

((Hugz))

I'll be watching some Family Guy tonight and maybe sipping on some whisky.

Yes it is ((Hugz)) I'm sorry but I was feeling very excited at the prospect of bankruptcy

Thanx

msn.gif

HOLA4421
I have £65,000 worth of unsecured credit card debt, but the folks over at MSE gave me big hugs and told me 'it will be alright in the end'

hugging.gif

That'll make you one of the 'Fantastically Super Money Saving Expert'...s

Well done you. I just wanna hug you and give you a big girly kiss on the bum...hun!

HOLA4422
Yes it is ((Hugz)) I'm sorry but I was feeling very excited at the prospect of bankruptcy

Thanx

msn.gif

My cousin did one of those IVA type bankruptcy thingies and raves about it. It really turned his life around.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Just to add to the conversation. This is the first month since 2006 that I haven't struggled with finances. I've treated myself to a 24 inch monitor, a digital tablet and pen so I can take up cartooning again, and a gunstock for my 500mm Hasselblad camera (oh and a microwavable pig). Yet I still have some money left over to put into my overdraft when I get paid on Monday. Of course having a birthday this month helped.

Back to saving again next month of course, but it fills me with hope for the future.

Oh and work is going well. Very busy time of the year and it's distracted me from my own personal research, but that's OK as it now all seems worthwhile.

Archived