House Price Crash Forum

Amongst All The Hpc Madness, This Made Me Laugh....

HOLA441

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sa...00%26index%3D20

28 May 2009

* Initial entry found.

10 June 2009

* Brief Description changed: A *ANOTHER AGENT HAD IT FOR 12 WEEKS*.....*WE SOLD IT IN ONE*... wonderful three bedroomed house located on Ardington Road and boasting spacious and stylish living arranged over two floors with private garden and a sought-after address. Freehold. Read more...

19 June 2009

* Brief Description changed: *ANOTHER AGENT HAD IT FOR 12 WEEKS*.....*WE SOLD IT IN ONE*... *UNDER OFFER*... wonderful three bedroomed house located on Ardington Road and boasting spacious and stylish living arranged over two floors with private garden and a sought-after address. Freehold. Read more..

02 September 2009

* Price changed: from '£206,995' to '£204,000'

* Brief Description changed: wonderful three bedroomed house located on Ardington Road and boasting spacious and stylish living arranged over two floors with private garden and a sought-after address. Freehold. Read more...

Great agents dropping the price even though they sold it in one week....oh how I laughed.

This sort of advertising is a tad misleading.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

I do wonder about these people who decide that the price needs reducing and then do so by just a couple of thousand. Do they really think that a less than 1% reduction is going to make a difference to the average buyer?

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

I saw that one too and it brought a smile to my face.

I'm surprised more EAs havent closed down too.

I think a lot of the high street E.A.s are big chains and are being supported by Banks/Building societies. Then at the other end there's the one man band with low over-heads. Even if they get one sale the P**s take amount of money they get for selling must help a lot.

No one seems to mention that all with the House Price Bubble there was also an E.A. Commission Bubble of equal proportions.

No wonder they are trying to keep the prices up.

Eventually they will get whats coming to them, i.e. bankruptcy or moderate income.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere