House Price Crash Forum

31 Arrested At Demonstration Against Islamic Fundamentalism

Guest Skinty

HOLA441
Guest AuntJess
how did I miss that? Sharia law via tribunals already here? :angry:

That shouldn't be allowed. British law should be absolute. It is only going to go one way now. <_<

This is an interesting take on the original EP speech " Rivers of blood".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandra...-the-point.html

Extract

This was not a barking, Enoch-was-right broadcast, but a careful documentary that pointed, almost apologetically, to the subsequent riots, segregated communities, dilution of Britishness and jihadist bombs on the Underground. Crucially, it argued that the problem was never racial, as Powell implied. It was really about the willingness of newcomers to be one of us.

Hear bluddy hear!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest AuntJess
I'm just repeating a post I made a few months ago about how it is possible but unfortunately the search function doesn't seem to give me any results from this year. In essence:

Politicans could stop unfettered immigration and could make sure that the law of the land is enforced.

We could work through the back log of immigration requests and start sending the illegals back.

We could stop state funding for faith schools.

We could make sure that the school curriculum is enforced.

We could remove the army of interpreters for all services so that people have to learn the native language.

Essentially we could stop pandering to immigrants who do not integrate.

You seem to be suggesting that the authorities are now powerless and that vigilante action is the only option available to us. Do you really think this? Are you saying that the above options are not available to us (I am not interested in an answer as to how likely this is) ?

Don't mistake the incompetence of the current government with what is and is not possible.

Yes I can't help wondering why these bozos don't get off their duffs and do summat. They can when it is beneficial to them, I note, <_< so why don't they?

Incompetence...indifference or hidden agenda?

HOLA443
Guest Skinty
I'm suggesting the authorities (the main three parties) are media driven and the main stream media as we know in the UK is left of centre.

In that case we don't have the right politicians to resolve this mess.

The reason I am pressing this point is that if we are clear about the options that are available to us, then we can be clear about the demands that should be made and how to go about getting them satisfied.

Maybe it is the politicians who should be the brunt of the protests rather than the immigrants for example.

If popular opinion is there then even the media driven politicians will have the confidence to make the necessary steps.

HOLA444
Guest AuntJess
In that case we don't have the right politicians to resolve this mess.

The reason I am pressing this point is that if we are clear about the options that are available to us, then we can be clear about the demands that should be made and how to go about getting them satisfied.

Maybe it is the politicians who should be the brunt of the protests rather than the immigrants for example.

If popular opinion is there then even the media driven politicians will have the confidence to make the necessary steps.

I'll go for that!

HOLA445
Guest Skinty
Yes I can't help wondering why these bozos don't get off their duffs and do summat. They can when it is beneficial to them, I note, <_< so why don't they?

Incompetence...indifference or hidden agenda?

My theory is that it is an aversion to risk. Do the minimum necessary to get the most votes rather than do what you think is the right thing to do.

HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest AuntJess
My theory is that it is an aversion to risk. Do the minimum necessary to get the most votes rather than do what you think is the right thing to do.

I think that you have summat there. :) It is about expediency.

HOLA448
HOLA449
I personally feel, taking into account my research and speaking to average sorts of root and branch Brits, that as the economic situation worsens and then accelerates and increasing rump of unemployed through no fault of their own and no desire to be placed in such a situation will seek scapegoats.

Their targets are quite obvious.

Government will react by rapid recruitment of private security outfits (Already happened - they can now issue on the spot fines!) as sort of anti-demo, anti-riot ersatz police.

Ergo Neo-Fascism.

Meanwhile expect swift sectarian mobs to burn, loot and beat up people in specific areas and then evaporate. Which will cause reprisals.

Timescale?

How long will it be for Gov ernment to pay down its debt and the fall out from Quantitative Easing?

Five years: Ten years?

There's the timescale.

Listen to some pragmatism today (BBC Radio Four, The World at One, Terry Smith on the economy: he's from Tullet's. Sane man.)

The Gilt auction tomorrow may prove a seminal event!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00ly610

Interesting take. Although I expect a failing economy to speed things up somewhat, they key factor to me is population size (of muslims). As they are growing at a far faster rate than we are, birth rate + the numbers being allowed in, I expect them to reach a critical mass at some point in the not distant future where they will achieve more and more positions of power in Government and parts of England will become no go areas for non-muslims, complete with rapidly expanding Sharia law. Given that Sharia law is already up and running in this country it's just a matter of time before the 'nastier' parts are inched into the framework.

Once this happens then all out civil war could happen very very quickly. I think we still need quite a few years yet before muslims have sufficient numbers in this country. Doesn't mean we won't see some nasty riots/trouble though but the main event will take some time.

HOLA4410
http://www.statistics.gov.uk/STATBASE/ssda...t.asp?vlnk=6282

Chinese 6.0

Black Other 16.4

Black African 14.1 24.1

Black Caribbean 11.6 23.7

Other Asian 10.7 ..

Bangladeshi 21.3 36.9

Pakistani 16.1 24.9

Indian 7.3 18.4

Mixed 12.4 19.7

White 4.7 10.9

Table shows unemployment rates of different ethnic groups for all ages and for 16-24 year group. Seems Bangladeshi and Pakistanis have the highest rates of unemployment closely followed by black and mixed race people.

Yeah i see this stat bandied about sometimes and am always let wondering what the implication is. Can you tell me exactly what does this say to you? What does this stat prove?

HOLA4411
Yeah i see this stat bandied about sometimes and am always let wondering what the implication is. Can you tell me exactly what does this say to you? What does this stat prove?

It says to me that certain groups are lazy whiners who'd do better educating themselves and looking for a job - rather than going around shouting at everybody :lol:

HOLA4412
It says to me that certain groups are lazy whiners who'd do better educating themselves and looking for a job - rather than going around shouting at everybody :lol:

I suppose the much lower rates amongst Indians and Chinese do tend to suggest that.Two social groups that integrate and work hard to improve their status.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
I was predicting the coming civil war in the UK on here 2 years ago, good to see the rest of the world is gradually playing catch-up :rolleyes:

when were you predicting it for?

btw I wouldn't count a few other posters on an anonymous web forum as 'the rest of the world"

HOLA4416
Guest Parry aka GOD
:lol: You've tempted me.

When they come round to throw stones because I drank a beer:

big_gun.png

This guy's ready with the mother of Sharia Law Equalizers:

really%20big%20gun.JPG

Even this hot babe is ready:

niece_w_bfg_adj.jpg

God Bless America!

HOLA4417
Guest Skinty
Are you looking at the hot pants as well?

I noticed them myself. Terribly fraid and scruffy. Not at all the kind of clothes any self-respecting young lady should be seen out in. I don't know how she expects to find a young man to marry looking like that.

HOLA4418
Guest anorthosite
I noticed them myself. Terribly fraid and scruffy. Not at all the kind of clothes any self-respecting young lady should be seen out in. I don't know how she expects to find a young man to marry looking like that.

5_WE.jpg

post-7772-1249928637_thumb.jpg

HOLA4419
Guest Parry aka GOD

I know. I think they should come off too. :P

:P:P

:P:P:P:P

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Guest AuntJess

Well if Daddy has a gun as big as hers, she could mayhap have a shotgun wedding.

Archived