House Price Crash Forum

Watch Eamonn Holmes On Sky Struggling With The Nationwide Data

crown

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
I think it was more him just struggling with numbers. Numerically illiterate.

I don't think he understood one was monthly and one yearly, even though that is what he said.

Now if it was a kid comeone could rant about the state of our education system.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
They probably employ him because of his good looks.

He looks like someone pumped Ronnie Corbett full of suet then smacked his glasses off his face with a lump of rock.

Mind you, he's not as ugly as Amy Winehouse (or 'Whiny Aimless' as she's known in the 'bizz'). Amy Winehouse has a face like a baboon chewing a wasp.

I nearly gagged when I heard she was bringing out her own fashin label / makeup range. I mean, who the f8ck wants to look like a $10 Jewish Hooker????

Edited by PropertyGuru

HOLA449
I don't think he understood one was monthly and one yearly, even though that is what he said.

Now if it was a kid comeone could rant about the state of our education system.

In fairness I think he was trying to annualise the monthly figure and coming up with a different number.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
He looks like someone pumped Ronnie Corbett full of suet then smacked his glasses off his face with a lump of rock.

Mind you, he's not as ugly as Amy Winehouse (or 'Whiny Aimless' as she's known in the 'bizz'). Amy Winehouse has a face like a baboon chewing a wasp.

I nearly gagged when I heard she was bringing out her own fashin label / makeup range. I mean, who the f8ck wants to look like a $10 Jewish Hooker????

that made me laugh. +1

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

That's just made my morning :D

Having said that, I wonder if there's money to made in selling surplus jet engines as applicators for Winehouse's makeup range?

HOLA4415