House Price Crash Forum

Selling Silver

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

I have some 1kg Metalor bars to sell. Can anyone point me towards a dealer who buys?

Or is Ebay my best bet?

Not any off the tv as their prices are shocking.

Do you really need to sell? Due to growing silver demand and falling supply there's only one way the price can go in the future, not to mention the protection precious metals offers from the very real threat of future inflation.

Even as things stand, you're going to be losing money in real terms if you put the proceeds from the sale into a savings account, thanks to interest rates vs. current inflation. My Silver Kilos are part of my retirement fund to be cashed in 30 years time. Ker-ching!

HOLA444

@ DTMark, thanks for the link, they only have a price for .925 and their quote is low.

@GC, unfortunetly i am in a position where i do have to sell some of the (ahem) family silver. Have tried to get a loan from family and a couple of friends with the silver as guarentee but to no avail.

Looks like ebay it is as 1 Kilo bars are going for £420-430 and even with commisions taken off i will still be left with the best price.

HOLA445
HOLA446

The spot price is £364 per kilo so that sounds quite good. I've noticed silver prices on ebay seem quite high compared with some dealers.

Yep i'm selling on ebay atm. Doing BIN @ £410 sold 2 straight away, next one is going on @ £420 BIN :unsure:

Had someone mail me from ebay with pigeon english telling me i should do this and do that, blah, blah, blah. I should sell straight to him for £370 without using ebay, giving him a wide swerve though :)

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

I have some 1kg Metalor bars to sell. Can anyone point me towards a dealer who buys?

Or is Ebay my best bet?

Not any off the tv as their prices are shocking.

I may be interested in one. And no ebay fees. No promises yet... Is there a way to Pm through the forum?

HOLA4410

I may be interested in one. And no ebay fees. No promises yet... Is there a way to Pm through the forum?

Click on the poster's name at the top of their post and then select "Send me a Message" from the list on the left.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415