House Price Crash Forum

Russia Northern Fleet Report States Haiti Earthquake Result Of Us Weapons Test

Della

HOLA441

http://www.abc.es/20100119/internacional-/chavez-acusa-provocar-seismo-201001191332.html

Chavez accuses the US of provoking the Haitian Earthquake

The Antiamerican government of Venezuala in it's habitual paranoia against the imperial Yankie asserts that the Haitian Earthquake is the "clear result of a US Naval test" and stresses that "An Experimental earthquake of the US devistated the Caribbean country".

In a press article published in the web site of television Vive (Living TV), the Executive Director Hugo Chavez has quoted a report "prepared for the Russian Northern Fleet" which indicates that the Haitian Earthquake is the clear result of a test of the American Navy to test one of it's earthquake weapons"

The Northern fleet, continues the text "has started monitoring the movements and the activities of the US Navy in the carribean since 2008 when the US announced its intention of re-establishing the 4th fleet dissolved in 1950, and which the Russians responded a year later with another led by the nuclear cruiser Peter the Great, begining its first exercises in this region since the end of the cold war.

This report compares moreover "The experimentation of the American Navy of two of these earthquake weapons last week, the test in the pacific caused an earthquake of magnitude 6.5 en the city of Eureka in Califonia, without victims, and its test in the caribean, which caused the death of 140,000 innocent people"

According to indications of the cited russian text, "it is more than probable" that Washington "has had total knowledge the catastrophic damage which this earthquake could potentially have on Haiti and had positioned at its command the commander of Southern Command, general P.K. Keen, on the island to supervise the help work if it proved nessesary".

What is the objective has these Washington tests? Well according to Moscow and Caracas, "in the final result of the tests of these weapons is the plan of the US of the destruction of Iran by the work of a series of earthquakes designed to overthrow the current Islamic Regime.

To finish, the government of Chavez denounced "The department of State, USAID and the Southern command of the United States begining the humanitarian invasion by sending 10000 soldiers and contractors to control, in place of the UN, the Haitian terratory after the devistation of the experimental earthquake"

http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2010/01/airforce_haiti_major_011910w/

[Air Force Maj. Ken Bourland is trapped under Hotel Montana] had flown into Haiti from the Dominican Republic

the morning of the earthquake with Lt. Gen. Ken Keen, deputy director of U.S. Southern Command. He sent

his wife an e-mail with “Wow Haiti” in the subject line just minutes before the earthquake hit at 5 p.m.

[...]

Keen, outside the hotel at the time of the earthquake, is now overseeing U.S. military aid as commander of

Joint Task Force Haiti.

HOLA442

Very interesting report from Democracy Now about the Haiti/USA political relationship http://i2.democracynow.org/2010/1/20/journalist_kim_ives_on_how_decades

and this report speaking to a foreign doctor suggesting that the hype about unrest is a cover for the USA to occupy Haiti http://i2.democracynow.org/2010/1/20/devastated_port_au_prince_hospital_struggles

Nothing is ever simple is it.

HOLA443

The amount of energy released in an earthquake dwarfs nuclear weapons. Unless some new tech has been discovered and its use is undetectable, I cannot see how they could just create an earthquake. The energy has to come from somewhere. Now there is the energy already stored in the fault, perhaps they have figured out how to release it. Yet an earthquake is caused by a sudden fracture and slippage of the rocks. The plates are held together along its entire boundary and I cannot see how a point application could trigger it. In addition this technology would be very useful since large earthquakes could be prevented by releasing the stress in a series of small quakes.

I would like to hear more on the mechanism of this alleged device. Until then, it is simply accusing the US of using magic.

HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest anorthosite

I would like to hear more on the mechanism of this alleged device. Until then, it is simply accusing the US of using magic.

How about it is simply "talking ********"?

HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest anorthosite

Just like those swine flu and global warming skeptic were?

Oh FFS, how in the name of hell are you supposed to create an earthquake?

Please tell me this after you give me your staggering revelation over the age of the earth that you've promised (and fluffy666 did give a detailed listing of your "assumptions") or else just shut the ****** up for once.

Oh, and the jury is still out on swine flu, and yes, global warming sceptics do tend to talk ********.

HOLA448
HOLA449

Oh FFS, how in the name of hell are you supposed to create an earthquake?

I think you are asking the wrong person. I am not at the cutting edge of US weapons technology. However, just because you have not read about it in your 1991 physics for geologists text book, do not dismiss it as rubbish.

HOLA4410
Guest anorthosite

I think you are asking the wrong person. I am not at the cutting edge of US weapons technology. However, just because you have not read about it in your 1991 physics for geologists text book, do not dismiss it as rubbish.

That is one of the biggest cop outs I have ever heard.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

That is one of the biggest cop outs I have ever heard.

I am also suprised people naively think the US might have an earthquake weapon. I mean if you have never heard of such a weapon, it is almost certain that the scientists employed by the US military have never heard of one either. We are lucky that people like you keep them informed about this conspiracy nonesense.

HOLA4413
Guest anorthosite

I am also suprised people naively think the US might have an earthquake weapon. I mean if you have never heard of such a weapon, it is almost certain that the scientists employed by the US military have never heard of one either. We are lucky that people like you keep them informed about this conspiracy nonesense.

You're about 13 years old aren't you?

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I really doubt there is any way they have a secret weapon like this, no major weapon reseach programme is ever really secret...

Not the Manhatten project, not Stealth, not the SR71, not the Nautilus.

Half the effectiveness of a weapon is the fear of it, If this existed we'd know about it because they'd be boasting about what it can do...

HOLA4416

I really doubt there is any way they have a secret weapon like this, no major weapon reseach programme is ever really secret...

Half the effectiveness of a weapon is the fear of it, If this existed we'd know about it because they'd be boasting about what it can do...

Is there any evidence that the members of the public knew about any of the research surrounding the projects you have listed at the time they were being developed?

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Guest anorthosite

Is there any evidence that the members of the public knew about any of the research surrounding the projects you have listed at the time they were being developed?

Yes.

HOLA4420

Nikita Kruschev did in the 60's. It's a long read, but written years before TFH internet theories, provides the science behind the technology (Tesla was smarter than anyone on this forum could ever be) and some historical context. Not saying they HAARP'd Haiti, but it's not as impossible as you think. And if you read the whole of the book, the other stuff Tesla's ideas and work enabled should scare you even more.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/5573456/History-Of-Scalar-Weapons

HOLA4421

Nikita Kruschev did in the 60's. It's a long read, but written years before TFH internet theories, provides the science behind the technology (Tesla was smarter than anyone on this forum could ever be)and some historical context. Not saying they HAARP'd Haiti, but it's not as impossible as you think. And if you read the whole of the book, the other stuff Tesla's ideas and work enabled should scare you even more.

Do you actually understand the physics of HAARP ? How much energy (as opposed to power) is involved ?

If they "HAARP'd Haiti" it might do some mischief to a few electronic devices. That's about it.

:rolleyes:

HOLA4422

The amount of energy released in an earthquake dwarfs nuclear weapons. Unless some new tech has been discovered and its use is undetectable, I cannot see how they could just create an earthquake.

This technology is old.The CIA bought some of it from the russians back in the late 1960's.

hitler was working on(successful) prototypes of flying saucers back in the days of WW2,how much further do you think the technology has progressed in the last 70 years?

nukes look pretty old hat now.....large bang ,flashing lights and very messy.

Genetic weaponry and EM(especially directed energy, torsion field,and mag-lev) are todays new gadgets.

we've not really seen much of them being given a test-drive....but I certainly think this looks like a small outing.

norway-spiral.jpg

not to mention psy-op media subliminals to accompany it.

like so.....

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Guest anorthosite

This technology is old.The CIA bought some of it from the russians back in the late 1960's.

hitler was working on(successful) prototypes of flying saucers back in the days of WW2,how much further do you think the technology has progressed in the last 70 years?

nukes look pretty old hat now.....large bang ,flashing lights and very messy.

Genetic weaponry and EM(especially directed energy, torsion field,and mag-lev) are todays new gadgets.

we've not really seen much of them being given a test-drive....but I certainly think this looks like a small outing.

norway-spiral.jpg

You can tell from the intensity of the lights on the ground that its a long exposure photo and would look nothing like that when it actually happened.

HOLA4425

Archived