Small Time Wilsons Dumping In Ely

Guest_ianbe_*

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

:o Wow!

I don't know Ely that well - it's not a developer finally getting rid of unsold stock on a new estate? It's crazy to think that some idiot would buy up a whole road of houses like that - maybe they got a bulk discount?

I'm stunned!

Moulton's a pretty village, (apart from along Riverside walk it would seem...) it'll be interesting to see how long it takes for them to sell.

HOLA446
HOLA447
  • 2 months later...
HOLA448

Another one has just been added to the Moulton 4.

£265K

I'm beginning to wonder if all the houses in the road are owned by the same individual and their plan to sell the street over a period of months has just gone completely pear-shaped.

A shot in the dark but I wonder if this property was some sort of care home previously In the kitchen its got those industrial-style washing machine/dryers and a big cooker.

Edit: Having clicked on one of the other links, the white goods seem to be US style so I wonder if these were family quarters for the US army personnel at the USAF base near Mildenhall?

Edited by MattW

HOLA449

I doubt it would be suitable as a care home without a stairlift or lift. It could be American style laundry facilities for someone who liked american items or it could have been a disabled family member with lots of laundry.

Thanks, Doccyboy. I edited my last post but took so long doing it (too much drink last night!). :blink: I think you are right with the American connection - its not far from a US army base. :)

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA4410
  • 3 months later...
HOLA4411
Guest tbatst2000

I noticed that too. Infact the whole street is a bit 'open plan' especially at the front.

Something about it just 'feels wrong'. Not quite sure what. Perhaps it's the fact that it's totally deserted.

These sort of have the look of military homes to me. Maybe the MoD or the Yanks are selling off some off-base married quarters?

• 1 month later...
HOLA4412