House Price Crash Forum

Evelyn De Rothschild On Radio 4, 06:15

HOLA441
HOLA442

I know it was awesome. Best way to wake up ever.

Oh wait.. Can someone right wing nut job come on and say he may do the opposite and be buying up shares to capitalise on his media appearance as part of the Jewish/NWO/Knights Templar/(Insert Conspiracy Theory) conspiracy.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Couldn't find the link to the clip, but found this linked on the page.

http://www.fooledbyrandomness.com/

Nassim Nicholas Taleb

“Globalization creates interlocking fragility, while reducing volatility and giving the appearance of stability. In other words it creates devastating Black Swans. We have never lived before under the threat of a global collapse. Financial Institutions have been merging into a smaller number of very large banks. Almost all banks are interrelated. So the financial ecology is swelling into gigantic, incestuous, bureaucratic banks – when one fails, they all fall. The increased concentration among banks seems to have the effect of making financial crisis less likely, but when they happen they are more global in scale and hit us very hard. We have moved from a diversified ecology of small banks, with varied lending policies, to a more homogeneous framework of firms that all resemble one another. True, we now have fewer failures, but when they occur ….I shiver at the thought.” (2006, in The Black Swan)

HOLA446
HOLA447
Listen to his interview, sounds like a typical HPC poster in his bearishness and view of lending practices in the UK property market.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/default.stm

(Not quite the NWO, Iluminati lizard that some here would have you believe.)

He's got you fooled then <_<

If you want an example of how these people shift their positions, his wife was a major fundraiser for Hilary Clinton but since she failed to gain the nomination Lady de Rothschild has announced that she is now backing McCain.

Evelyn is only stating that which he thinks protects or furthers his interests in the current climate.

He knows that the Rothschilds are the prime suspects in the whole international banking crisis/scam/fraud.

HOLA448
Tell me if I'm wrong -- but On the 'Listen Again' web page -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsi...000/7647690.stm

- THEY HAVE CUT OUT THE HOUR FROM 6-7AM -- AND THEY ONLY START AT 7............. IS THIS CENSORSHIP BY THE BROWN BLAIR CORP??

Eric, possibly just an error, but to be honest if you heard it you would be stuffed. It was really hard this morning cycling up the hill full of bear food on my way to work.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
He's got you fooled then <_<

If you want an example of how these people shift their positions, his wife was a major fundraiser for Hilary Clinton but since she failed to gain the nomination Lady de Rothschild has announced that she is now backing McCain.

Evelyn is only stating that which he thinks protects or furthers his interests in the current climate.

He knows that the Rothschilds are the prime suspects in the whole international banking crisis/scam/fraud.

prime suspects how exactly?

My God this site is full of idiots.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Wasn't it a Rothchild who sold up when a lift boy asked him for some stock recommendations and avoided the 1929 crash?

He continues the tradition of talking sense but, in practice, not so easy to do. How many of us are buying bank and housebuilder shares at the moment? In 10 years it will look like a good move.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
do you believe everything you google?

Did I say that? Did I even imply that? No, of course I didn't.

Where do you get your information from? Books? Newspapers? Do you believe everthing you read? Or everything you see on television?

I would hope not but I do wonder where some folk get their ideas from. The Rothschilds have been at the heart of world banking for 200 years. They weren't just in it for the money. Power was almost certainly a bigger driving force than the cash. And these faceless holders of the real power have it without responsibility or accountability.

Edited by Nickolarge

HOLA4417
Did I say that? Did I even imply that? No, of course I didn't.

Where do you get your information from? Books? Newspapers? Do you believe everthing you read? Or everything you see on television?

I would hope not but I do wonder where some folk get their ideas from. The Rothschilds have been at the heart of world banking for 200 years. They weren't just in it for the money. Power was almost certainly a bigger driving force than the cash. And these faceless holders of the real power have it without responsibility or accountability.

If you google Rothschild you just get a load of anti-semitic fascist conspiracy websites. Rather than provide any reasonable argument you just asked me to google.

They're not very important these days frankly. Is it their fault that people securitised mortgages so that the person making the loan doesn't carry the risk? Did they set up the GSEs? Is it their fault the public and the Government went on a debt-fuelled spending binge?

No it isn't. Are you a bit thick?

HOLA4418

Listen again is up now Eric:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/3681938.stm

Just after 06:15, 15 mins in to the programme. Not sure what influence he has any more really or why he did the interview.

Antony Bolton interview follows, also good. Then that Justin Urquafafart Stewart red braces broker version of Jonathan King.

I like Today, me.

:D

HOLA4419
Wasn't it a Rothchild who sold up when a lift boy asked him for some stock recommendations and avoided the 1929 crash?

He continues the tradition of talking sense but, in practice, not so easy to do. How many of us are buying bank and housebuilder shares at the moment? In 10 years it will look like a good move.

But by that thought don't people say buy when its out of fashion.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Guest An Bearin Bui
Listen again is up now Eric:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/3681938.stm

Just after 06:15, 15 mins in to the programme. Not sure what influence he has any more really or why he did the interview.

Antony Bolton interview follows, also good. Then that Justin Urquafafart Stewart red braces broker version of Jonathan King.

I like Today, me.

:D

Interesting that they put the interview with the Rothschild guy and other bearish types on at 6:15am in the morning when hardly anyone is listening but then from 8-8:30am they have Stuart Rose asking for rate cuts and Fionnuala Earley assuring us that house prices falls are 'stabilising' and should be rising again in the medium-term.

Clearly the premium quality bear food is only for people who are up bright and early... it's turkey twizzler junk-commentators after that. Early bird catches the worm!

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Interesting that they put the interview with the Rothschild guy and other bearish types on at 6:15am in the morning when hardly anyone is listening but then from 8-8:30am they have Stuart Rose asking for rate cuts and Fionnuala Earley assuring us that house prices falls are 'stabilising' and should be rising again in the medium-term.

Clearly the premium quality bear food is only for people who are up bright and early... it's turkey twizzler junk-commentators after that. Early bird catches the worm!

Top slot on Today is just after 8. That is when they must have peak audiance. Nationwide figures were released at 7 am so planning to catch this slot. If GB or Cameroon is interviewed this is when it is.

There is always a "serious" money report just after 6am. Presumably aimed at city types before business starts around 8.