HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
2.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4_LJZISz0

Must watch - cha ching.

lol.

IF you want to lose everything you have.

IF you don't know there are other investments than property.

IF you want to make me rich by buying my poor advice.

IF you believe property prices only go UP.

IF you are baffled by the terms: M4, asset inflation and interest rates

You're a tw*t.

Sign up for my exclusive, executive, expensive property excrement pack below......

Edited by Adam

HOLA445

If he's got a property portfolio 'worth' 2 million pound, he can at least afford to MEW and get someone in to decorate that Christmas tree in a tidy manner instead of tipping his box of 80's tinsel over it (that he rolls out every Yuletide).

Probably afford to get a decent video done too, and ditch that guitar that sounds like it's going off into the stratosphere.

Oh let's face it. If I had a property portfolio 'worth' over 2 million, I too would be prostituting myself on the internet selling my wisdom and knowledge for a few hundred quid a time just so that I can feel so good about myself helping others have property portfolios 'worth' millions.... or would I just realise my profits, pack my bags and offski to a sunny island for the rest of my days.

hmmmmmm

Edited by Bill

HOLA446
If he's got a property portfolio 'worth' 2 million pound, he can at least afford to MEW and get someone in to decorate that Christmas tree in a tidy manner instead of tipping his box of 80's tinsel over it (that he rolls out every Yuletide).

Probably afford to get a decent video done too, and ditch that guitar that sounds like it's going off into the stratosphere.

Property Riches Formula? Sounds like a formula for disaster............. (weak... but I just had to....)

Loved the guitar... (I would... wouldn't I...).

What a chump.....

HOLA447
HOLA448