House Price Crash Forum

C M L Gets Figures Out A Day Early To Quell Panic

HOLA441

http://uk.biz.yahoo.com/18012007/214/mortg...ember-high.html

Thursday January 18, 11:30 AM
Mortgage lending hits record December high
LONDON (ShareCast) - Gross mortgage lending hit a record high in December, according to a new report published today, fuelled by rising house prices.
The Council of Mortgage Lenders said gross mortgage lending rose 8% on the year in December to £29.4bn. a record for the month.
The data was
published a day earlier than usual
, with mortgage lending figures from the British Bankers' Association and Building Societies Association both due tomorrow.

The debt mountain grows ever higher! More reason for Merv and the lads to keep on hiking. :lol:

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
http://uk.biz.yahoo.com/18012007/214/mortg...ember-high.html
Thursday January 18, 11:30 AM
Mortgage lending hits record December high
LONDON (ShareCast) - Gross mortgage lending hit a record high in December, according to a new report published today, fuelled by rising house prices.
The Council of Mortgage Lenders said gross mortgage lending rose 8% on the year in December to £29.4bn. a record for the month.
The data was
published a day earlier than usual
, with mortgage lending figures from the British Bankers' Association and Building Societies Association both due tomorrow.

The debt mountain grows ever higher! More reason for Merv and the lads to keep on hiking. :lol:

11 million mortgages and 1 trillion in borrowing - makes average mortgage about 100k. Given that many people over, say 50, won't have anything like that level of borrowing I wonder how many people have mortgages over say 200k which means last week's rise using I/O on Standard Variable Rate means about 30 quid a month ?

HOLA4411
11 million mortgages and 1 trillion in borrowing - makes average mortgage about 100k. Given that many people over, say 50, won't have anything like that level of borrowing I wonder how many people have mortgages over say 200k which means last week's rise using I/O on Standard Variable Rate means about 30 quid a month ?

Who cares about £30 a month increase when their property value is increasing by £30 every day.

Edited by bloke_down_the_pub

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Hahaha you lot need the moderators to save you!

What sort of a site is this!? How pathetic can you get?!

You are no better than the other websites who bans anyone with your viewpoint.

As I said before, if you can't take a bit of stick your are fundamentally weak. You all need a father figure.

You whine and bleat about how cruel the world is while you hope for a crash so you can make a killing at the expense of other people's misery

You scum are the worst scum of ALL!!

Ban me mods you ******ing cretins, you'll be doing me a favour anyway i'LL GET MORE WORK DONE RATHER THAN WASTE MY TIME ON HERE DOING UNPAID TYPING.

This site is shit! GCSE economics, links to mainstream news and group hugss.

WHAT IS THE POINT

F.U.C.K OFF YOU MORONS

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

As I said before, if you can't take a bit of stick your are fundamentally weak. You all need a father figure.

You whine and bleat about how cruel the world is while you hope for a crash so you can make a killing at the expense of other people's misery

Ban me mods you ******ing cretins, you'll be doing me a favour anyway i'LL GET MORE WORK DONE RATHER THAN WASTE MY TIME ON HERE DOING UNPAID TYPING.

WHAT IS THE POINT

F.U.C.K OFF YOU MORONS

'Post of the Day', surely? :lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4416

WHAT IS THE POINT

F.U.C.K OFF YOU MORONS

We all agree with this part

“i'LL GET MORE WORK DONE RATHER THAN WASTE MY TIME ON HERE DOING UNPAID TYPING.”

HOLA4417

WHAT IS THE POINT

F.U.C.K OFF YOU MORONS

Well put mate.......Was thinking the same myself. I have no mortgage and at present a £200,000 property but still I feel for all those poor buggers forced to buy property at these prices just to keep the wheels of the country turning.

Then you get some twisted, nothing better to do loser come on here with sayings such as bloodbath, Negative equity , Families on the street. what kind of people are you!!!!!

Even if prices fell to average £40,000 half on here could still not afford to buy anyhow..Losers!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLA4418
Well put mate.......Was thinking the same myself. I have no mortgage and at present a £200,000 property but still I feel for all those poor buggers forced to buy property at these prices just to keep the wheels of the country turning.

Then you get some twisted, nothing better to do loser come on here with sayings such as bloodbath, Negative equity , Families on the street. what kind of people are you!!!!!

Even if prices fell to average £40,000 half on here could still not afford to buy anyhow..Losers!!!!!!!!!!!

A mistake to assume that just because someone might not agree with you that they are losers.

A big mistake to assume that just because someone would like a commodity to be cheaper that means they can't afford anything at all.

Have you ever called a plumber and been charged £200 just for him setting foot in your door? If you objected to this, does that make you a loser and also imply you do not have any money?

VP

HOLA4419

The loser troll seems to hyave gone to the trouble of posting on a variaety of threads. The point of a discussion board is surely to have a discussion, not put out a blanket statmenet that everyone is a muppet. This really doesn't achieve anything other than make the persont aht says look like a bit of a plonker, which they must be or else they'd have something more constructive to add.

Oh well, that the beauty of the internet, anyone can say what they want, the other beauty is that the plonkers can be politely ignored.

HOLA4420
A mistake to assume that just because someone might not agree with you that they are losers.

A big mistake to assume that just because someone would like a commodity to be cheaper that means they can't afford anything at all.

Have you ever called a plumber and been charged £200 just for him setting foot in your door? If you objected to this, does that make you a loser and also imply you do not have any money?

VP

People are not just looking for a cheaper deal on their house they are trying to bring every working class family with them, Thats what I do not agree with........