House Price Crash Forum

Question Time Bbc1

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest Charlie The Tramp

The best leader the Tories never had.

Not in the general consensus of the Tory membership. The man who would sell our soul hook line and sinker to the EU.

HOLA445

I’m watching with baited breath but I’ve missed most of it so I’m unsure if its already been asked? I will be surprised if it does happen it just seems to be the usual wet conversation and same repulsive panel type.

hasn't come up yet.[11.13pm]

why are people so interested in such utter guff?

I can only imagine it is because they are too stupid to understand the basics of economics.....

HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest Shedfish

nice one - got it on now. Straw getting a hard time about Iraq

Cheers for that, didn't know this was on! And bonus, Ken Clarke is there too! The best leader the Tories never had.

Ken Clarke ... Clark Kent ... d'you see..? he's put on some weight admittedly :)

HOLA448
HOLA449

On a side note did anyone see the Express headline bemoaning council tax rises funny how only a few days ago they were calling further house price inflation as good news. Laughable! :lol:

Its not going to happen..... 5 minutes to go! This freak show is totally dominated by the so called weapons of mass destruction.

Please don't end it on this blubbering idiot in the green shirt.... WHY THE **** DO THEY NEVER MENTION ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE STATE OF THE HOUSING MARKET????????????????????? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POP!

Edited by Ade

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Not really, as a member of the human race it more than concerns me that 25,000 women and children were murdered in my name under the banner of democracy.

Iraq is a big issue, its not going away in this century, and the culprits will get their just deserve.

Blair stated that God will be his judge and jury, well I dont think when he finally passes over he will ever get to meet him.

HOLA4412

Just as an aside, Ive listened to the bicker for about 15 minutes 5 years now about Iraq. Anyone else really bored listening to the 'is it right, is it wrong' argument. Same thing, over, and over, and over, and over, and over...........

NEXT!

Its the same everytime as important an issue as it is there is no balance atall.

Edited by Ade

HOLA4413

Its not going to happen..... 5 minutes to go! This freak show is totally dominated by the so called weapons of mass destruction.

Please don't end it on this blubbering idiot in the green shirt.... WHY THE **** DO THEY NEVER MENTION ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE STATE OF THE HOUSING MARKET????????????????????? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POP!

why talk about anything real when you can have a heated gcse politics debate. f*cking arseholes.

HOLA4414

Lets get this into perspective its a disgrace that must be exposed so the perpetrators can be brought to justice.

This is not the most horrific picture I could find, but I am sure you would all agree that if this were your child you would be having some serious questions to ask of our leaders.

iraq_child.jpg

Edited by laurejon

HOLA4415

why talk about anything real when you can have a heated gcse politics debate. f*cking arseholes.

Each of them have their own agendas and live in their own bubbles. Ultimately the cost of housing isn’t an issue for anyone of them.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

You can watch Question time on the net:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/ques...ime/default.stm

Edit: Link in top right.

Wanna tell me which part I should watch? Can't be bothered watching it all.

I missed the first half, but the second half began pretty well, everyone taking turns to give Jack Straw a ******ing good kicking, but it descended into the standard you-lied-over-Iraq stuff, which as people have said in this thread already, is very very important, but by christ it's ******ing DULL.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Lets get this into perspective its a disgrace that must be exposed so the perpetrators can be brought to justice.

This is not the most horrific picture I could find, but I am sure you would all agree that if this were your child you would be having some serious questions to ask of our leaders.

iraq_child.jpg

Of which the tories in a majority voted for this war and these images and to pretend that if a tory govt were in power that they would not have towed Bushs neo-conservatisism is laughable you fool. <_<

HOLA4424

Of which the tories in a majority voted for this war and these images and to pretend that if a tory govt were in power that they would not have towed Bushs neo-conservatisism is laughable you fool. <_<

Exactly, in this context why should they give a shit about housing or the wider the public. The establishment don't give a shit about you.

Edited by BuyingBear

HOLA4425

Yawn Yawn.

Dull, Dull, F**king dull and of course, so what?

The picture could be caused from 'fellow' muslim brother insurgent blowing themselves up causing the injury (PRAISE BE TO THAT 9 YEAR OLD F**KING kiddie screwing pedo ALLAH ALLAH, blah blah blah).

Or it could be from a beating the kid suffered from some of Hussian's henchman.

One picture tells nothing. :o

Oh and let's not forget the thousands which dies under Saddam. (But you do, don't you?) Didn't see you in the street protesting that he should be removed because of his regime. :angry:

But of course, I forgot, as always the left would rather not have a war at any costs. Hence they'd rather apease those doing the torture. :angry:

Yeah we went to 'War' under a lie.

And? ;)

The current insurgency shows just how hateful the muslims brothers are to each other, so do I really care?

B*ll*cks do I and half the people which harp on about this don't either really, it's just trendy.

Get over yourself and start talking about a HPC. :P

Very well said. Fully agree. Speak to your average Iraqi and they are fully behind the invasion of their country in order to get rid of that ****** Saddam Hussain. How do I know because I am friends with two guys (work in the City) from Iraq who have actually gone over to Baghdad a few times this year. It is very complicated but as always the vocal extremist minority are trying to cause trouble and slide the country into chaos because they were doing so well under Saddams regime of fear. Your normal middle class hardworking Iraqi was living a life of terror and oppression. They are out in the streets shaking hands with US Soldiers and signing up in their droves to become members of the new police force in Baghdad even though it is possibly the most dangerous job in the World. People in my friends suburb are big supporters of the US led coallition.

If you look at Iraq now the biggest killer still in Iraq is your Saddam supporter. Of course there is going to be a period of unstability in any transition from Dictatorship to Democracy but the road must be tred.

It is always easy for somebody to jump on the trendy issue of the moment and the problem with the UK IMO is that these people get too much media coverage. They would rather get some trendy bean munching leftie prat on the BBC sofa than an actual Iraqi or heaven forbid somebody who actually knows what they are talking about.

My answer to any of these fools who whinge on about Iraq is walk amongst the Kurdish Killing fields were Saddam dropped chemicals on thousands of innocents or walk across the mass graves of whole villages slaughtered for vocalisng their opposition to Saddam or chat to the thousands of women and children raped and tortured by Saddams "security forces".

Some people really need to grow up.