House Price Crash Forum

How To Hit The Btl Investors

Viterbi

HOLA441

If you want to hit the BTL investors then vote BNP. Why might you ask? Because most BTL investors would prefer not to buy properties in wards represented by BNP councillors. The presence of a BNP councillor is perceived by outsiders of giving the ward a bad image and reducing its appeal to those who want to live there unless they generally agree with the BNP's policy. As a result most landlords think it is more difficult to find tenants in a ward with BNP councillors than in a ward with no BNP councillors, and if they find tenants then they will be less pleasant people.

If a BTL investor has the choice of buying two almost identical houses at the same price in the same town in different wards, one of which has a BNP councillor and the other doesn't, then they would pick the house in the ward without a BNP councillor first.

HOLA442

If you want to hit the BTL investors then vote BNP. Why might you ask? Because most BTL investors would prefer not to buy properties in wards represented by BNP councillors. The presence of a BNP councillor is perceived by outsiders of giving the ward a bad image and reducing its appeal to those who want to live there unless they generally agree with the BNP's policy. As a result most landlords think it is more difficult to find tenants in a ward with BNP councillors than in a ward with no BNP councillors, and if they find tenants then they will be less pleasant people.

If a BTL investor has the choice of buying two almost identical houses at the same price in the same town in different wards, one of which has a BNP councillor and the other doesn't, then they would pick the house in the ward without a BNP councillor first.

You are a desperate BNP activist.

frugalista

HOLA443

You are a desperate BNP activist.

frugalista

Here here. Despite the obvious political overlap with house prices, if its just plainly just a post of this sort, can't the Mod's bin it to the troll board?

HOLA444
HOLA445

get these pathetic posts off the board please.

HOLA446

get these pathetic posts off the board please.

I'm a BTL landlord and i'm insulted that Viterbi thinks that I pose more of a problem than the BNP party. I'm not heavily into politics but it's obvious he means the racist BNP members.

HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest Guy_Montag

Or you could start leaving large piles of human excrement round your neighbourhood. It will have the same effect & be far more plesant.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

The BNP completely denies that house prices will fall in areas with BNP councillors and even touts the big price rises in Burnley over the past year. Just read the article on the BNP website about this.

Over the past year or so I have been discussing the issue with the BTL brigade and estate agents. I have also attended property auctions that had several houses in wards with BNP councillors. My findings are that most BTL investors would prefer not to have have houses in wards with BNP councillors.

HOLA4411
Guest muttley

The BNP completely denies that house prices will fall in areas with BNP councillors and even touts the big price rises in Burnley over the past year. Just read the article on the BNP website about this.

Over the past year or so I have been discussing the issue with the BTL brigade and estate agents. I have also attended property auctions that had several houses in wards with BNP councillors. My findings are that most BTL investors would prefer not to have have houses in wards with BNP councillors.

Most voters would rather not have houses in wards with BNP councillors.

Archived