House Price Crash Forum

Mrpin Thinks About Saxophones

MrPin

HOLA441

A large box has been collected from the post office. I haven't opened it yet. It's Schroedinger's saxophone. :wacko:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I opened the box and found bubble wrap and another box. In that box is a sort of sewing machine case in black. In that lies an instrument. It looks like it comes apart. Well it looks like I have to put it together. This IS an adventure.

HOLA443
HOLA444

IKea saxaphone

It's a Yamaha! I chose Yamaha as they have rather a tradition of making musical instruments, er and outboard motors, and motorcycles, and electronic goodies. But I can say I've never bought anything dud with Yamaha written on it. Experienced their guitars, and keyboards, and motorbikes. Mr Pin's Punk-Jazz ensemble will rock. I've been looking for a camouflage pattern tuxedo, and a bow tie made out of used motorcycle chains. :blink:

• 1 month later...
HOLA445
HOLA446

No EE. I haven't mastered it yet. I've only made a few notes. I think this could take some time. :wacko: Still every journey starts somewhere.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Saxaphones are fine as long as you avoid whisky and driving.

LTR - strip the s out of https and put the url between two media tags with square brackets, not the curly ones I'm using for illustration {media}url{/media}

HOLA4411

Saxaphones are fine as long as you avoid whisky and driving.

Whisky rots the reeds, and I have a "hands off" kit so I can play whilst driving. I'm finding the coordination difficult.

HOLA4412

Beginners can get the deluxe lips free car conversion with the keys on the pedals (manual gearbox only) and it's not too expensive to practice in a car wash until you get the coordination right.

HOLA4413

Beginners can get the deluxe lips free car conversion with the keys on the pedals (manual gearbox only) and it's not too expensive to practice in a car wash until you get the coordination right.

I feel that going through a car wash, in a convertible, attempting a saxophone, whilst dressed as an amusing person (who shall not be named) to be a fine day out!

Archived