House Price Crash Forum

Don't Kiss Your Children On The Lips It Might Confuse Them!

HOLA441
HOLA442

Whenever I hear "psychologists" pronouncements on what constitutes good and bad behaviour I always wonder whether children of psychologists turn out OK relative to their peers (no idea of what metrics to use though). I suspect a lot of them get severely screwed up by too much intellectualising and too little simple affection.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

The most disturbing thing is Comrade Interestra Teripoff, is now quoting the Independent. :(

I thought that was a "sensible" paper. :unsure:

HOLA447

Whenever I hear "psychologists" pronouncements on what constitutes good and bad behaviour I always wonder whether children of psychologists turn out OK relative to their peers (no idea of what metrics to use though). I suspect a lot of them get severely screwed up by too much intellectualising and too little simple affection.

Fiction I know - but the TV series, Six Feet Under, shows just how screwed up kids can get by the psychologist parents.

HOLA448

I've a cousin psychologist... not sure I'd want his kids.

HOLA449

Archived