House Price Crash Forum

Brown's Henchwoman Receives Her Pay-Off From The City

richc

HOLA441
HOLA442

Sir Philip, who knows Baroness Vadera well, said: “She is very tough and very clever. The ease of movement between business and politics and regulation has become an increasingly important part of the role since the financial crisis. I think it is a very good appointment for the bank.”

Blatant aficionado of the self serving revolving door.

At least as a Labour peer she'll be well placed to help the people of the UK - fat chance.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

From an old telegraph article:

She studied at a private girls' school, Northwood College, and read politics philosophy and economics at the Oxford women's college, Somerville.

She left with a second-class degree and a number of enemies. One woman who lived with her said: "She was the ringleader of a rather bitchy group, they wanted to rubbish everything. She boasted she'd only ever wear silk underwear and brought enough to last all term so she didn't have to wash any".

I'm guessing that's her answer to the financial crisis too - leave someone else to suffer the mess and clear up afterwards

Lovely

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest Jemmy Button

After all has been said and done, i would trust her more than the others.

And for £650k she is getting underpaid for the job.

Yeah, sure...

HOLA449

Sir Philip, who knows Baroness Vadera well, said: “She is very tough and very clever. The ease of movement between business and politics and regulation has become an increasingly important part of the role since the financial crisis. I think it is a very good appointment for the bank.”

Is that a PC way of saying crony capitalism/corporatism and the revolving door between westminster and the city is alive and well?

Do these sickos even realize how evil they sound?

HOLA4410

She studied at a private girls' school, Northwood College, and read politics philosophy and economics at the Oxford women's college, Somerville.

She left with a second-class degree and a number of enemies. One woman who lived with her said: "She was the ringleader of a rather bitchy group, they wanted to rubbish everything. She boasted she'd only ever wear silk underwear and brought enough to last all term so she didn't have to wash any".

I'm guessing that's her answer to the financial crisis too - leave someone else to suffer the mess and clear up afterwards

Lovely

Lovely

Someone else= the taxpayers/savers. This Kadera woman has proven a wise investment for the banksters...it is time for some crumbs to be sent her way.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Archived