• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Will you come with me? x

I do not trust you. You would waste me first time you get a chance. Somehow you think I am a Western Nazi, who has nothing better to do than kill Russians 24/7 ...

Not sure what happened to you after 1990s. I was glad the cold war is gone for ever. Now it is back again ...

HOLA445

I do not trust you. You would waste me first time you get a chance. Somehow you think I am a Western Nazi, who has nothing better to do than kill Russians 24/7 ...

Not sure what happened to you after 1990s. I was glad the cold war is gone for ever. Now it is back again ...

Again you make asumtons Damik.

Indeed you are a pain with your endless anti Russian/Pro USA copy and paste.

I wouldn't waste you. You would not be worth any second of my interupted sleep. Please dont loft yourself to any such height.

You dont have a clue about me pre or post 1990s. What you should know about me is Odessa 2014.

HOLA446
1/ I wouldn't waste you. You would not be worth any second of my interupted sleep. Please dont loft yourself to any such height.

2/ You dont have a clue about me pre or post 1990s. What you should know about me is Odessa 2014.

1/ You can not afford it in the combat area ...

2/ In Yogoslavia they got the same great idea like Putler. Let's move borders based on the ethnic lines. 10 years and 500k+ dead civilians.

HOLA447
HOLA448

1/ Do you frequent many combat areas?

2/ Do not divert. Tell me your thoughts of Odessa 2014.

1/ Nope. I was referring to Russian conscripts in Eastern Ukraine on "vacations".

2/ Odessa is the same case as any border area in formal Yugoslavia. 30% pro Russians, 30% pro Ukrainians. 40% caught between. Any change of borders will require 1000s of dead, mainly civilians. I do not think it is really understood, who fired the first shot in Yugoslavia ...

Edited by Damik

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

1/ Nope. I was referring to Russian conscripts in Eastern Ukraine on "vacations".

2/ Odessa is the same case as any border area in formal Yugoslavia. 30% pro Russians, 30% pro Ukrainians. 40% caught between. Any change of borders will require 1000s of dead, mainly civilians. I do not think it is really understood, who fired the first shot in Yugoslavia ...

1/ Ok i see, so you have no idea, just whatever your head says to you.

2/ Well true to yourself you deflect any direct question and tangent away to another topic.

I repeat, whats your thoughts on Odessa 2014? That incedent where pro Russians were murdered in the council building?

Edited by Stay Beautiful

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

How many times do you have to post that youtube vid?

What does that vid do to prove any point that you try to make?

Just showing how much Putler is popular ... Are you trying to say that Putler is not popular??? You are on the thin line to spend 15 years in Gulag, my friend ...

HOLA4414

Just showing how much Putler is popular ... Are you trying to say that Putler is not popular??? You are on the thin line to spend 15 years in Gulag, my friend ...

Does that vid show how popular Putin is?

I'm not trying to say anything about the popularity of Putin.

You have posted many links to the popularity of Putin, you have researched that fact seemingly endlessly.

HOLA4415

1/ Ok i see, so you have no idea, just whatever your head says to you.

2/ Well true to yourself you deflect any direct question and tangent away to another topic.

I repeat, whats your thoughts on Odessa 2014? That incedent where pro Russians were murdered in the council building?

1/ Anybody with half a brain has a good idea, how the combat looks like. Or did you really think that Ukraine invasion will turn out as the Crimean one and Ukrainians will just walk out??? Real world does not work like that. Must be another Putler's great strategic wisdom to assume that Ukrainians will run away 2nd time ...

2/ Russians are murdered in Ukraine, Ukrainians are murdered in Ukraine. Putler is pumping weapons and men power there. Ukrainians do not like it. 1000s will die. Same as in Yugoslavia. What else do you expect?

HOLA4416

1/ Anybody with half a brain has a good idea, how the combat looks like. Or did you really think that Ukraine invasion will turn out as the Crimean one and Ukrainians will just walk out??? Real world does not work like that. Must be another Putler's great strategic wisdom to assume that Ukrainians will run away 2nd time ...

2/ Russians are murdered in Ukraine, Ukrainians are murdered in Ukraine. Putler is pumping weapons and men power there. Ukrainians do not like it. 1000s will die. Same as in Yugoslavia. What else do you expect?

1/ Crimea was bloodless for a reason. Think why.

2/ In Ukraine 1000's have already died. Do you not see the news?

HOLA4417

1/ Does that vid show how popular Putin is?

2/ I'm not trying to say anything about the popularity of Putin.

3/ You have posted many links to the popularity of Putin, you have researched that fact seemingly endlessly.

1/ It depends on angle of the video ... :lol::lol::lol: ... The West should put the sanctions on the Hollywood CGI as well. Otherwise even aliens are going to vote 99% for Putler.

2/ Good. I do not want you get in troubles for some silly comment like Putler is less than 99.4% popular or stuff like that ...

3/ It does not take too much time. Excluding Russian newspapers, all others show the same. Just Google it and pick up the first result ... One would almost think it is the West propaganda. If the West was not 35+ countries with 500+ independent news papers ...

HOLA4418

1/ Crimea was bloodless for a reason. Think why.

2/ In Ukraine 1000's have already died. Do you not see the news?

1/ Please educate me. I missed this bit of Putler's propaganda.

2/ I meant around Odessa. Locals in Mariupol have been already digging tranches for the coming Putler's "freedom fighters".

HOLA4419

1/ It depends on angle of the video ... :lol::lol::lol: ... The West should put the sanctions on the Hollywood CGI as well. Otherwise even aliens are going to vote 99% for Putler.

2/ Good. I do not want you get in troubles for some silly comment like Putler is less than 99.4% popular or stuff like that ...

3/ It does not take too much time. Excluding Russian newspapers, all others show the same. Just Google it and pick up the first result ... One would almost think it is the West propaganda. If the West was not 35+ countries with 500+ independent news papers ...

1/ Nothing to say then.

2/ Why would you get in trouble?

3/ Google a whole 35 countries.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425