House Price Crash Forum

Www.housewithbride.com

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

I just get in at 40, so does Charlie, not so sure about the rest of yiz. Right Fred`s Dead should be in with a shout if he can work the same charm as he displayed with Merryn the other day.

http://www.housewithbride.com/content.asp?...sewithbride.com

Convered lurker,indeed you are and how did you find this site....i wonder :D

HOLA444

Makes a change from all the British 'BBWs' who advertise online and who say they are happy with their weight, that they do not overeat and that it is not a food problem... usually accompanied by a photo of a woman looking thoroughly depressed.

Has anyone else noticed that about online dating - the British women look pretty awful compared to ladies advertising from the US and other countries.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Nice veranda, but the facade could do with some work.

She'd make a nice new mummy, I could trade in my existing one for a younger model, I would have to Fedex her some washing every now and then just to let her know I still care, and Christmas is approaching, hrm, sounds a little high maintenance for my liking.

I think I would be better finding a younger more versatile sports utility model, something that does more MPG with the mystique of genuine mahogany and shiny new knobs.

HOLA448
HOLA449
Has anyone else noticed that about online dating - the British women look pretty awful compared to ladies advertising from the US and other countries.

ahem.

this is why they date online and are not seen at Philipinos wine bar and grill on deansgate. tuesday nights, dating footballers and 2nd rate stars of emmerdale farm.

they are fatties with a shoebox full of some slack dads kids.

if they were slim super model types they would be as catty as the rest of em'

Edited by right_freds_dead