House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce Banner

It's Fireworks Night Tonight...............

Thanks, I'll need it. Their rockets are huge and the bits that don't burn up on re-entry can cause a lot of damage :unsure:.

But...shock... what about health and safety?:unsure:

Are they not as obsessive about H&S that side of the channel?

Not when they're celebrating the anniversary of the decapitation of their ruling classes ;).

Think how we'd feel if we'd got rid of NuLabour in that way :lol:.

Not when they're celebrating the anniversary of the decapitation of their ruling classes ;).

Think how we'd feel if we'd got rid of NuLabour in that way :lol:.

Think I'll start work on that guillotine. Off to the shed now, boys. See you in a few days....

Think I'll start work on that guillotine. Off to the shed now, boys. See you in a few days....

Somewhat worryingly (or encouragingly, depending on your point of view), $38 buys you a complete set of blueprints. Alternatively, there's a chap in Switzerland who will build one for you. DIgnitas might be in the market, I guess...

I recalled this story of a chap from Halifax who built his own guillotine to commit suicide.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/guillotine-used-for-suicide-1126857.html

I remember it being strange because there is a specific guillotine know as the 'Halifax Gibbet'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_Gibbet

do you get "a little extra" like the advert says?