House Price Crash Forum

Expats Put Off Returning To Austerity Britain

HOLA441

The bubble has now been officially sorted.

China scraps property 'bubble' index

CHINA'S statistics agency says it will stop publishing the country's much-watched official index of national property prices, scrapping a set of data whose accuracy was widely questioned but which also had become a rallying point for public anger over rapidly rising housing prices.

:lol: They must be terrified.

Edited by Tiger Woods?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

Quite - I bet you couldn't nudey sunbath on your balcony this morning? :P

They even have that covered. They think of everything in Dundee.

orange3_fn.jpg

I've got dual nationality, Canadian and British passports, so could live in either country. If you've got the money (big "if" I know) then I think Britain is the better choice. I've worked for a US company for the last 20 years so know Los Angeles pretty well, I couldn't imagine living there either rich or poor!

Now that sounds like a good situation. I would spend 6 months in each. WInter at a resort in BC, Summer playing golf in Jockland. Would be class. Half the year with teh best snow in the World - half the year with the best Golf in the World.

Can I do a dodgy and just purchase one of these Canadian passports from some Vietnamese bloke ? :D

HOLA444

They even have that covered. They think of everything in Dundee.

orange3_fn.jpg

Now that sounds like a good situation. I would spend 6 months in each. WInter at a resort in BC, Summer playing golf in Jockland. Would be class. Half the year with teh best snow in the World - half the year with the best Golf in the World.

Can I do a dodgy and just purchase one of these Canadian passports from some Vietnamese bloke ? :D

I can see you are doing your bit to reverse the depopulation of Dundee. I think along with that picture you need something heart rendering - something from Robbie Burns ;)

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

You'd know he didn't write it then. I wonder if he really believes what's in it.

Swanny is certainly no economist and I suspect believes whatever will get him closer to power, or at least he puts on a good show. His father, who was a Labour man, said that he would be prime minister and even when I met him for the first time at a family gathering it was clear that this guy was a ruthless climber...and I was clueless about people in general back then so he must have reeked of it.