House Price Crash Forum

You Beauty, Won A Wii In The Amazon Sale

guitarman001

HOLA441
HOLA442

Just bagged a Wii for £50 on the amazon black friday sale! Going to get Donkey Kong and Sonic Colours. What a great present (for me!!). Just spent a wad on DS games, too!!

I think you are mentally ill and need to visit your local mental health centre asap.

ps Donkey Kong was pretty good, but animal farm a bit naughtier.

HOLA443

Can't believe it - first day I tried - sister has been trying to bag an Xbox for days now but no luck!

DK & SOnic look totally awesome. The greatest gaming period (IMO) was SNES vs megadrive. Love all those old kind of games. On DS right now playing Sonic collection, DK Jungle Climber, Mario vs Donkey Kong etc.

Got to have a bit of fun away from the grind and all else! Used to be a hardcore gamers prior to becoming a hardcore guitarist then getting into engineering and investment. Lots of fun this is :D

Very pleased (though now spending much more than I thought I would be!)

HOLA444

Can't believe it - first day I tried - sister has been trying to bag an Xbox for days now but no luck!

DK & SOnic look totally awesome. The greatest gaming period (IMO) was SNES vs megadrive. Love all those old kind of games. On DS right now playing Sonic collection, DK Jungle Climber, Mario vs Donkey Kong etc.

Got to have a bit of fun away from the grind and all else! Used to be a hardcore gamers prior to becoming a hardcore guitarist then getting into engineering and investment. Lots of fun this is :D

Very pleased (though now spending much more than I thought I would be!)

Shiite - I'm getting interested now. How much for space invaders?

HOLA445
HOLA446

Just bagged a Wii for £50 on the amazon black friday sale! Going to get Donkey Kong and Sonic Colours. What a great present (for me!!). Just spent a wad on DS games, too!!

Computer games give people instant pleasure. I used to play computer games but found them addicitve, pointless, meaningless and very soul destroying in the long term.

Sometimes, I feel they are given to masses just like organised religions were given centuries ago. To keep us occupied, dumb and fully under control.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Computer games give people instant pleasure. I used to play computer games but found them addicitve, pointless, meaningless and very soul destroying in the long term.

Sometimes, I feel they are given to masses just like organised religions were given centuries ago. To keep us occupied, dumb and fully under control.

I can see where you're coming from. For the longest time when I played I saw it as a distraction from real work -it's not productive at all. But then neither are a lot of things!

Come on guys, have some fun! Bunch of miserable old sods lol..

HOLA4413

Now I'm really confused!

I thought this thread was a spoof - not so sure now.

I'm going to register with my local mental health dept Monday.

Are you talking about the fact that you didn't "win" if you are still buying it, albeit in a sale?

HOLA4414

Archived