House Price Crash Forum

My Weekend Of Booze, Birds And A Bargain

loginandtonic

HOLA441

(forum's jason statham lookalikes can skip to final para)

went to the pub last night, got textbook eye from a lass twice as she came to my side + ordered her drinks. unfortunately too young + hair as dark as The Allsop which i always find black hair a turn off on pale skinned girls, must be something in my genes. i didnt respond, nor when she + 2 of her mates all looked at me from their table + murmured something to each other ("he must be a gay"?)

reason i post this is simple - lads who read my winkers online dating thread, take heart, you can be a total reject @ online dating as am i, but still get a reasonably attractive bird or 3 in a random pub on a sat night. so dont sit home miserable, get out there + remember this true tale. unless you live in an area where the men seriously outnumber the women of course. i'm in essex, generally the pubs have a good number of women although not that one, which makes it all the more surprising they looked in my direction - OR they are ladies for hire in which case i think they'd have said something rather than relied on eye contact signals, but who knows...?

yesterday had also started well. despite getting 45 mins late to the (mega busy) local church indoor sale, i still picked up a marshall mini guitar amp for £1, no one spotted it on the floor in a basket. works fine. saved myself about £20 on ebay secondhand price. they say nice things come in threes so i was a bit hopeful for at least a tenner on the lotto ticket i did, but that wasnt to be No.3 ... will let you know if the threes theory holds true this time, have definitely noticed the threes thing before although not alwaysin threes but usually (good + bad).

HOLA442
HOLA443

Good for you.

i couldnt believe my luck when the seller lady said "£1" ! i was expecting to pay more, but given how rich they all are round there i wasnt going to force more money on her (believe it or not i have paid more than they asked to sellers in past who didnt know what they were selling, still getting a mega bargain but sometimes paying them double. most of them are too surprised to seem at all grateful, but thats not the point.)

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

If there's grass on pitch, play can begin.

other people i know said to me so what about the age thing, but i dont want to date a woman 15yrs younger than me, eyebrows get raised + i would feel kind of uncomfortable, got to be someone minimum 30-32 pref 34-40 really. trouble is a lot of the women that age which are at one particular bar look really like old tarts! puts me right off talking to them, you can smell bitter divorce + the man hatred a mile off + i dont want to get the hell for what some other man did, i just want someone nice, loving, what i call a harmonious union with some laughs!

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

other people i know said to me so what about the age thing, but i dont want to date a woman 15yrs younger than me, eyebrows get raised + i would feel kind of uncomfortable, got to be someone minimum 30-32 pref 34-40 really. trouble is a lot of the women that age which are at one particular bar look really like old tarts! puts me right off talking to them, you can smell bitter divorce + the man hatred a mile off + i dont want to get the hell for what some other man did, i just want someone nice, loving, what i call a harmonious union with some laughs!

So, you are looking for a 34-40 year old who looks like a 22-25 year old, but that's no good, cos then it would "raise eyebrows".

Dude, you need help. As for eyebrows raised", have you even considered wht that would occur? The point is, it would not be your problem.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I'm sure Athom will correct me but I believe that the ideal age for a Muslim bride is half the grooms age plus 7. So 40yr old, marries 27yr old. 20yr old marries 17yr old..... works for me. A very good friend of mine is 41 and getting married to a 25 yr old. There haven't been any raised eyebrows, they just make a good couple. Up to a point (obviously) age should not really matter as long as you get on.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I'm sure Athom will correct me but I believe that the ideal age for a Muslim bride is half the grooms age plus 7. So 40yr old, marries 27yr old. 20yr old marries 17yr old..... works for me. A very good friend of mine is 41 and getting married to a 25 yr old. There haven't been any raised eyebrows, they just make a good couple. Up to a point (obviously) age should not really matter as long as you get on.

you're probably right, i just dont feel comfortable with anyone that young. i live in hope of a nice mature 30+ one day, but round here it seems they're all taken, pushing prams, or screaming chavs like waynettas

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

You need a sh*g. Once you have a regular sh*g, you will get the one you really want much more easily.

I don't really know why it's like that, but it is.

So the next time a young girl of 22-25 looks at you, don't post drivel on here, get on with it! There's a whole lot of ground to cover between her looking at you and having multiple orgasms all over you anyway, you may not get very far......

HOLA4420

So are you gay. biggrin.gif

ccc has apoint. If your criteria for love match includes "what other people would think", I'd suggest your sexual maturity is a good deal less than the "lass" that sidled up to you. Moreover, it reminds me of the lads at school who spent too much time asking mates what they made of their latest gf. No prizes for guessing what their friends re-united profles are like ...

Perhaps you really are on the turn?

HOLA4421

must just add re black hair thing, on indian ladies it looks great, its just on very pale skin its something my taste doesnt go for one bit. the allsop look perhaps, but i didnt like it long before i'd ever heard of allsop. i have become pretty shallow on that i have to admit. its a deal breaker for me as are women who are too skinny.

HOLA4422

must just add re black hair thing, on indian ladies it looks great, its just on very pale skin its something my taste doesnt go for one bit. the allsop look perhaps, but i didnt like it long before i'd ever heard of allsop. i have become pretty shallow on that i have to admit. its a deal breaker for me as are women who are too skinny.

Would concur with the skinny angle. I find it horrific.

As for the dark hair and pale skin ? Some birds can do it very well. Andie McDowell (name ?) for example.

Anyway - who cares - just bang them. Lights off and you won't know if she has dark hair or is a ginger. :)

HOLA4423

Like this munter you mean ?vivleigh.jpg

HOLA4424

Would concur with the skinny angle. I find it horrific.

As for the dark hair and pale skin ? Some birds can do it very well. Andie McDowell (name ?) for example.

Anyway - who cares - just bang them. Lights off and you won't know if she has dark hair or is a ginger. :)

a bang? is that time of year again?! hmm, mrs bercow is certainly the right age, fair, not bad except a bit too tall + possibly too outspoken... ;)

andie mcd? not for me sorry. btw my inbox here at hpc is now full of ladies offering themselves to me with subject line "i am blonde, do not delete!"

HOLA4425

Damn! Why can't everybody else in the world be just like you! I'd have all the sub-25, pale, black-haired, skinny women to myself!

(they still wouldn't want me :D )

Archived