House Price Crash Forum

My Weekend Of Booze, Birds And A Bargain

loginandtonic

Guest KingCharles1st

You don't think she sidled up to you cos she thought you would get her and her matez a round of drinkz....

And you didn't- they weren't saying "Gay," they were saying "tight old gay fu.cker"

You don't think she sidled up to you cos she thought you would get her and her matez a round of drinkz....

And you didn't- they weren't saying "Gay," they were saying "tight old gay fu.cker"

well as i had moments earlier said loud + clear to the publican "whats the cheapest lager you;ve got?" [carling, half pint £1.35] she should've known she'd be on to a loser there, especially when i get the jar out + start counting the 5p coins

Guest KingCharles1st

well as i had moments earlier said loud + clear to the publican "whats the cheapest lager you;ve got?" [carling, half pint £1.35] she should've known she'd be on to a loser there, especially when i get the jar out + start counting the 5p coins

If you had real class, you should have added (in a loud voice,) "You got any LARGE condoms Guv? the machine in the bogs run out, an' I got two birds waiting for me in the car..."

You drink half pints ? By jove. You are a flamer. Good luck with your bum fun.

do you keep this jar down your trousers? maybe explains why se was looking at you. I have to concur on the MORTICIA look and the skinny thing tho, you need a bit of cushin for the pushin. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived