House Price Crash Forum

Dynasty Of Dossers

HOLA441

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/599106/Scandal-of-benefit-grabbing-family-who-live-a-life-of-idleness-Robert-Dosser-Smith-and-his-brood-of-20.html

MEET layabout Dosser Smith and his growing brood - the latest generation of an astonishing tribe of scroungers.

For Dosser is at the centre of a 20-strong dynasty of deadbeats raking in a staggering £450,000 A YEAR in benefits.

And the 28-year-old father of six - who wants even MORE children with his jobless wife Sarah - confessed: "I've never worked a day in my life."

His real name is Robert Smith - but he's as proud of his nickname as he is of the way his own family sponges nearly £32,000 a year off the country's taxpayers.

"I truly am a Dosser - I love being called that and no one calls me Robert. If I win the lottery I'll pay to get my name changed officially," he bragged.

And toothless Sarah, 27, is the perfect queen for this king of cadgers.

"The benefits we are given are s*** - they should double it at Christmas," she sneered. "Why should my kids go without? I want them to have the same as every other child."

Lavish

"There are about 20 in the whole family who claim off the state," said a disgusted relative. "There can't be a family in Britain like them.

"It's been passed down from generation to generation. Dosser could get a job and they could get off benefits. But why bother when the Government is giving them handouts?"

Last week it emerged that 300,000 people like the Smiths are getting more than £20,000 in benefits every year - TREBLE the amount since Labour came to power in 1997.

Dosser gets £203 a month in incapacity benefit - claiming he can't work because he has an alcohol problem. Sarah gets £353 a week income support.

They also claim £86 a week in child benefit, £1,000 a year council tax relief, £226 a year for school meals for each of their three school-age children and £400 monthly housing benefit to cover the rent of their three-bedroom home in Nottingham. It makes a grand total of £31,742 a year.

Despite the burden they put on the welfare state, Sarah bleated: "It's hard for us to get by. I have a lot of children, I should be given a lot more money.

I wonder if she really did sneer or whether that's been added for dramatic effect?

A drinking problem never stopped Charles Kennedy from working, and it didn't stop Churchill from leading the nation to defeat Hitler.

Benefits are clearly an entitlement I mean why should we expect anything in return?

Anyone who's been on benefits longer than 6 months should have to do constructive community service, I don't want them used as slave labour as that would be too demoralising but give them something constructive and positive to do rather than giving them free money to do nothing.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

Benefits are clearly an entitlement I mean why should we expect anything in return?

Anyone who's been on benefits longer than 6 months should have to do constructive community service, I don't want them used as slave labour as that would be too demoralising but give them something constructive and positive to do rather than giving them free money to do nothing.

I think there's a huge difference between people who really want to work and those who don't.

Putting all the deliberately and proudly unemployed t*sspots on an small island and let them fight it out to the end would make a great reality TV show.

"Lazy sponging dossers island"

HOLA443

I think there's a huge difference between people who really want to work and those who don't.

Putting all the deliberately and proudly unemployed t*sspots on an small island and let them fight it out to the end would make a great reality TV show.

Yeah, it's called the UK.

HOLA444
HOLA445

I like your idea about community service for the benefits.

One thing in the article I disagree with is the relative who said he could go and get a job and come off benefits. Considering taking care of 6 children is going to be a full time job for Sarah, Dosser would have to find a job that paid £32,000 a year AFTER TAX, if they were to completely come off benefits. It seems unlikely that he could find a job like that.

HOLA446

One thing in the article I disagree with is the relative who said he could go and get a job and come off benefits. Considering taking care of 6 children is going to be a full time job for Sarah, Dosser would have to find a job that paid £32,000 a year AFTER TAX, if they were to completely come off benefits. It seems unlikely that he could find a job like that.

Good job we've got all these immigrants working to pay for these wasters to f*ck and drink all day long.

HOLA447

If they both had to work full time (2 or 3 jobs) they might find they were too tired to make any more.

Keep reproducing on benefits and there has to be sanctions. Limit the amount of benefits they can get, they'd soon learn birth control then. Sterilising (unemployed and no plans to ever get a job tw*ts) people who can't afford to feed the kids they have already got would be a good idea maybe?

Edited by SarahBell

HOLA448
Guest sillybear2

Those kids are supposed to help repay the national debt and cover all those unfunded public pensions in a few years.

I don't fancy the chances of that happening.

Printy, printy.

HOLA449

These people think they are being clever, but in the near future especially post election there will be massive cuts...

And the fact that their children will grow up (and presumably start their own dole pits). Means once their children hit 16-17 their 'income' will be massively cut and they will be in serious trouble...

They will have to turn to crime...

However me and my baseball bat are waiting for them.

HOLA4410
Guest sillybear2

These people think they are being clever, but in the near future especially post election there will be massive cuts...

And the fact that their children will grow up (and presumably start their own dole pits). Means once their children hit 16-17 their 'income' will be massively cut and they will be in serious trouble...

They will have to turn to crime...

So they'll switch from legalised theft to outright theft, it's a problem for everyone else, not them. Prison places cost £30,000 per annum. :ph34r:

HOLA4411

So they'll switch from legalised theft to outright theft, it's a problem for everyone else, not them. Prison places cost £30,000 per annum. :ph34r:

I also do a nice line of repo industrial meat grinders and supply the kebab houses round here, .....

Must dash need to erm 'refurbish' the floor of the cellar again... <_<

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

If they both had to work full time (2 or 3 jobs) they might find they were too tired to make any more.

Keep reproducing on benefits and there has to be sanctions. Limit the amount of benefits they can get, they'd soon learn birth control then. Sterilising (unemployed and no plans to ever get a job tw*ts) people who can't afford to feed the kids they have already got would be a good idea maybe?

When I qualified in the 80s gynacologists would try to persuade such women to be sterilised after their 4th or 5th child or abortion.

They later claimed they were put under undue pressure and that their human rights to have children had been infringed and thousands of women had the sterilisations reversed on the NHS and claimed compensation.

Until someone has the courage to stand up and stay that poverty and living in a cardboard box is a human right we are not going to resolve this.

HOLA4414

I can't believe anyone wants to do nothing, be nothing, know nothing, be capable of nothing, contribute nothing, be part of nothing. It's astounding.

Benefits should be there as a short term safety net and that's it. A life spent receiving benefits should not be an option. Easy as that.

This is not a long mental journey.

HOLA4415

I can't believe anyone wants to do nothing, be nothing, know nothing, be capable of nothing, contribute nothing, be part of nothing. It's astounding.

Benefits should be there as a short term safety net and that's it. A life spent receiving benefits should not be an option. Easy as that.

This is not a long mental journey.

The dossers use the children as a "human shield". Do anything to the adults and the kid gets it.

There was a vogue of taking the kids off them and sending the kids to Australia but this wasn't very popular I gather.

Nowadays everyone bends over backwards to keep the kids with the families even if they are at documented risk of being murdered or abused.

HOLA4416

When I qualified in the 80s gynacologists would try to persuade such women to be sterilised after their 4th or 5th child or abortion.

They later claimed they were put under undue pressure and that their human rights to have children had been infringed and thousands of women had the sterilisations reversed on the NHS and claimed compensation.

Until someone has the courage to stand up and stay that poverty and living in a cardboard box is a human right we are not going to resolve this.

Still do. And we also have more contraceptive options with injections and implants which require some but less compliance than traditional methods. Unfortunately these claimants are entitled to more these days and they know it. When teenagers aspire to get pregnant because it gets them a council home & more benefits we are going nowhere but down.

HOLA4417

The only aspiration in this country is to be on television and crappy celebrity mags viz X-Factor or Big Bro (r.i.p.). If my middle-class friends plan weekends around tele sh*te like this + football, I dread to think how much time the scumbags spend with it.

HOLA4418

The only aspiration in this country is to be on television and crappy celebrity mags viz X-Factor or Big Bro (r.i.p.). If my middle-class friends plan weekends around tele sh*te like this + football, I dread to think how much time the scumbags spend with it.

Your friends aren't really middle class. Run away from them as fast as you can.

HOLA4419
Guest sillybear2

They shop (with your money) and vote on X-Factor (with your money) every week, what else does one need to aspire to? They are only a slightly more extreme version of your average citizen, if anything they show remarkable adeptness by responding to simple market incentives. They have identified a window of opportunity and exploited their comparative advantage, innit.

Some people arbitrage sex for money, they arbitrage the final product for money. Bankers do similar deeds too. :P

HOLA4420
Guest sillybear2

Your friends aren't really middle class. Run away from them as fast as you can.

Indeed, anyone with less than 100 ounces of the shiny yellow stuff buried in their back garden should be considered the Untermensch.

This is why 'ken_ichikawa' was alluding to his cellar, he is obviously very proud of the gold buried there, maybe :unsure:

Edited by sillybear2

HOLA4421

They shop (with your money) and vote on X-Factor (with your money) every week, what else does one need to aspire to? They are only a slightly more extreme version of your average citizen, if anything they show remarkable adeptness by responding to simple market incentives. They have identified a window of opportunity and exploited their comparative advantage, innit.

Some people arbitrage sex for money, they arbitrage the final product for money. Bankers do similar deeds too. :P

What's needed to bring this nonsense to an end is courage. It requires all working people to simply stop, sit down and do nothing until the whole thing collapses. This will never happen of course because the British are the best trained donkeys on earth - they couldn't do it for fear that family, friends, neighbours or colleagues just might get ahead of them. Someone might get to purchase a house before they do.

HOLA4422

These lot here tried it, live off the 'rich' farang. 'Sorry, who's rich?'. Got a boot up the ar$e and they're back in the rice paddy! Suddenly there's a purposefulness about them, a renewed vigor. It's very healthy.

HOLA4423
Guest sillybear2

These lot here tried it, live off the 'rich' farang. 'Sorry, who's rich?'. Got a boot up the ar$e and they're back in the rice paddy! Suddenly there's a purposefulness about them, a renewed vigor. It's very healthy.

Quite, nose to the grindstone and all that, obviously they thought they really were rich until they realised those bits of paper read "Federal Reserve Note" and "Bank of England" at the top, two very sick Buffalo countries.

HOLA4424

Yeah, it's called the UK.

Haha...

Give Endemol access to the CCTV network and youve got yourself a show...

HOLA4425