House Price Crash Forum

What Will Convince Consumers To Spend Again.

HOLA441
Guest P-Diddly
I haven't particularly benefitted from the super-cool-wacky-fun-times of the last decade so why should I worry about the depressing-sad-recession-times? Two years ago my income was 0.17 houses. Now it's 0.24 houses.

(Mind you, I spent 0.006 houses in Amsterdam last weekend :blink: ).

Did ya? :)

Wot on?

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

The cosumer is the problem and not the solution, When you cosume more than you produce as the UK does big time to continue you borrow money or produce more and consume less.

Scrap unemployment benifits after 6 months for employment producing things for beniits

Make it hard to have a ******* child collect £150pw or whatever it is and a free house scheme.

Scrap sick pay for able people many will be found in the pubs spending their benifits.

The several million people of the above can do much production needed and reduce imports and less deficit spending hence reduced taxes and a balanced economy with both consumers and producers creating growth.

The above would be the hard necessary changes needed so the consumer is a no risk area to be blamed for our mess but not the solution.

Raise the minimum wage to promote working and reduce bosses hyper pay awards scrap council tax and increase VAT

These ideas are simple common sence to promote work rather than promote unemployment and balance the books for me.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449