House Price Crash Forum

Man Stabs Chav - Now Faces Attempted Murder

Guest skullingtonjoe

HOLA441
Guest skullingtonjoe

This is in quite a few papers:

Man arrested after confronting chavs.

I fear the worst: this guy is going to be charged and prosecuted for attempted murder. The circumstances will not be taken into account, and the poor bugger`s going to be made an example and end up doing time. ;)

I hope I`m wrong though....

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
This is in quite a few papers:

Man arrested after confronting chavs.

I fear the worst: this guy is going to be charged and prosecuted for attempted murder. The circumstances will not be taken into account, and the poor bugger`s going to be made an example and end up doing time. ;)

I hope I`m wrong though....

Must have been a sharp letter opener ! On the upside their house is worth £500k.

HOLA443

Seems about right in NuLabour world. How dare he confront a group of thugs who were jumping on his sons head and kicking him while he lay on the grounds after interrupting their 'human rights' to vandals his van.

The thing is you show that story to someone anywhere else in the world and they would assume its a hoax. Only in this country can the law be so back to front.

Fecking fecking b@sterd fecking country, makes me sick.

HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest skullingtonjoe
He clearly has a case to answer and the place to do so is in court. I hope he's acquitted though.

So do I...as it`s probably going to be a jury let`s hope that there are 12 right-thinking people. ;)

HOLA446
Guest skullingtonjoe
Must have been a sharp letter opener ! On the upside their house is worth £500k.

Sell all of the assets and bugger off to Brazil (where there`s no extradition treaty if I remember). He`s close to retirement anyway.

I really feel sorry for the poor devil - God only knows what kind of stress he must be under now. :angry: :(

HOLA447
He clearly has a case to answer and the place to do so is in court. I hope he's acquitted though.

+1

looks pretty cut and dried but that's what (you hope) courts are for

That 16 year old must have been going some to to be stabbed 5 times in the chest before he backed down.

On the upside their house is worth £500k

What is the obsession with making us all aware of how much every ******* house is worth in papers today; is that supposed to be some kind of proof of his middle class credentials or something?

What's the relevance?

HOLA448

A great example of a pointless house price related comment !! They always mention things like that. I wonder what relevance how much someone's house is worth has to do with this story.

Is it supposed to prove how hard working family like they are ?

As for the chav - doesn't look that chavish to me. I have to say I think the dad actually looks a bit dodgy. :ph34r:

HOLA449
Guest skullingtonjoe
A great example of a pointless house price related comment !! They always mention things like that. I wonder what relevance how much someone's house is worth has to do with this story.

As for the chav - doesn't look that chavish to me. I have to say I think the dad actually looks a bit dodgy. :ph34r:

The house price should not have been mentioned really - it is not relevant.

What is relevant is that people should be able to live in their own homes without fear of intimidation or harassment or death.

HOLA4410

That's why I mentioned it, I really can't work it out. Maybe it's the journos attending too many dinner parties when the only discussions are house prices and school fees.

In fact in the Daily 'hate' Mail it is impossible to read a human interest story without a house price being mentioned.

HOLA4411
Guest skullingtonjoe
That's why I mentioned it, I really can't work it out. Maybe it's the journos attending too many dinner parties when the only discussions are house prices and school fees.

In fact in the Daily 'hate' Mail it is impossible to read a human interest story without a house price being mentioned.

Indeed. This is a sorry business for all involved, but - in the absence of an organised police force - what are people supposed to do? I mean, you`re not supposed to `take the law into your own hands`, but what happens if the law are nowhere to be seen? <_<

HOLA4412
Guest Skinty

Don't go back in to get a knife, get a pepper pot with an easy lid so you can throw the pepper into their faces. That way you can argue that you used the minimum force necessary to defuse the situation.

Feel free though to beat nine shades of manure out of the chavs while they are laying on the floor crying "my eyes, my beautiful eyes" ...

HOLA4413
Guest skullingtonjoe
Don't go back in to get a knife, get a pepper pot with an easy lid so you can throw the pepper into their faces. That way you can argue that you used the minimum force necessary to defuse the situation.

Feel free though to beat nine shades of manure out of the chavs while they are laying on the floor crying "my eyes, my beautiful eyes" ...

What`s the law on using the `pepper spray` irritant? That`s a pretty `non-lethal` deterrent. Still, I expect most people don`t think that one day they may have to confront a gang of chavs.

Hell, scratch the pepper spray - someone get me a few canisters of VX gas! :rolleyes:

HOLA4414
Guest Skinty
What`s the law on using the `pepper spray` irritant? That`s a pretty `non-lethal` deterrent. Still, I expect most people don`t think that one day they may have to confront a gang of chavs.

Hell, scratch the pepper spray - someone get me a few canisters of VX gas! :rolleyes:

Can only talk about a pot of Schwarz fine ground white pepper but if you had taken it out with the deliberate intention of using it before a fight started off then it will be seen as an offensive weapon.

But then if you know how to use them your hands and feet can be judged to be an offensive weapon too. It is your responsibility as a civilian to use the minimum force necessary to defuse the situation.

I forgot to add, make sure that the pepper is fresh. There's nothing worse than having to wait several minutes for it to take effect because you used pepper that's more than a year old.

HOLA4415
The house price should not have been mentioned really - it is not relevant.

What is relevant is that people should be able to live in their own homes without fear of intimidation or harassment or death.

Very true. Most chavs should simply be put down. However there are two sides to every story. Will be interesting to see how this one pans out. Five stab wounds to the chest does seem rather excessive. Would probably have done the same myself though !! :ph34r:

HOLA4416
So do I...as it`s probably going to be a jury let`s hope that there are 12 right-thinking people. ;)

Most juries are comprised predominately of the aforementioned chavs, according to an article I read a few weeks ago. The middle class/middle incomed almost always manage to get out of jury service on the grounds of the importance of their job, meaning that the vast majority of jurors are unemployed or retired.

HOLA4417

I only use peppercorns and grinders. Do you think the chavs would stay still as I milled freshly ground pepper onto their eyeballs?

I suppose one of these would do though...

19538681_EOY.jpg

HOLA4418

Not a bad idea.

But if you looked out the front door to see 5 guys kicking your sons/brothers/dad/best mates head while he was on the floor would you go rummaging through your kitchen cabinets to find the pepper, or grab the letter opener on the table next to the front door?

I don't have a son personally, but if it was my brother they were beating on I would stab all the mutherfeckers 105 times each, let alone one of them. No doubt I would go to jail, but if the human scum didn't start it they wouldn't need the protection would they.

HOLA4419
Most juries are comprised predominately of the aforementioned chavs, according to an article I read a few weeks ago. The middle class/middle incomed almost always manage to get out of jury service on the grounds of the importance of their job, meaning that the vast majority of jurors are unemployed or retired.

Jury of their peers then.

HOLA4420

From the report:

"It's been very traumatic. One minute everything is fine and the next your life has been turned upside down by some mindless yobs."

There you are living your life, minding your own business, then someone enters it with profound consequences.

You've got to feel for the guy, doing what dad's do, protecting their family and property.

HOLA4421
What is the obsession with making us all aware of how much every ******* house is worth in papers today; is that supposed to be some kind of proof of his middle class credentials or something?

What's the relevance?

Its just shows that even though youve bought an expensive house in (I assume) a nice area, you cant escape the mindless zombies from Labours schools.

HOLA4422

Are you confusing the son with the chav?

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/sty...e_types/gif.gif

Son

Chav

Dad

alex_180x250_853973a.jpg

Josh_180x250_853960a.jpg

coline_853971a.jpg

post-14397-1248706952_thumb.jpg

post-14397-1248706978_thumb.jpg

post-14397-1248707005_thumb.jpg

HOLA4423
From the report:

There you are living your life, minding your own business, then someone enters it with profound consequences.

You've got to feel for the guy, doing what dad's do, protecting their family and property.

Yes I agree and if you read about the guy who got stabbed on his social network site it seems he is an ar*e anyway!

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

I know this is often said, not sure though. When I did jury service only one of the 12 was retired. One was young, possibly unemployed. The remainder were in full time employment, white-collar emplyoment as it happens. Beyond the 12 on the jury the group of people in the "holding pen" waiting to be placed on juries were similar. (You're available to 'serve' for 2 weeks so might be on the jury in multiple cases if the first is quick - or of ocurse there for a lot longer if its a long case.)

None were what I'd call chavs. The accused could well have been so described.

We acquitted - because the police and prosecution made a huge pigs ear of the case and it was not possible to say guilt had been proven to any extent, never mind beyond reasonable doubt. You would perhaps be surprised at how seriously everyone took the task, no prejudices, generalisations or stereotyping occurred - just an insistence on discussing the evidence. Such things can reaffirm a belief in the qualities of the general public.

Archived