House Price Crash Forum

Mods Please Note Hamish Is Posting In My Name On News Articles

Sybil13

HOLA441
I am so upset, someone has just alerted me to the FACT that Hamish ( I know it is Hamish) is posting BULLISH comments from Kate from Portsmouth and Sybil 13 on news articles has anyone else seen this . What is wrong with the man, why does he see me as such a threat?

If anyone sees this can you let me know so I can post a comment to say that explain that it is Hamish acting like a 2year old because he has been given troll status.

Honestly I just am so angry ..............

Sybil,

I feel that that someone did you no favours by alerting you. Before you were happy, now you are not, yet it was happening either way. That provides a good hint to simply ignore this - it is reaction to the knowledge that is making you unhappy.

After all nobody reading these other forums knows its you, so the only one noticing is you. Sybil is not an uncommon name, there are a lot more than 13 - perhaps some 8-9,000 adults in the UK share it. Their mean age is 74 and 16% of them are aged under 65. Similarly there are some 45,000 Kates with a mean age of around 35. (Name analysis geeks r us here ;) ) And until you said so above I wasn't aware you were a Kate, or from Portsmouth, although I confess not to following this forum as avidly as some.

For your own sake I advise calm. The alternative of chasing every forum post in the world signed by a sybil will not make you happy.

Jadoube

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

This is all very iffy.

I was shocked this week to see Hamish and Rinoa given troll status.

I was shocked to find that some people did find Hamish's comments to Sybil unnecessary.

Had you forgotten which persona you were when you wrote that?

You haven't got a split personality have you and you just don't realise what you are doing.

It wouldn't be the first time that someone has dome this kind of thing in a forum, been both troll and "victim" under different names.

HOLA443
For your own sake I advise calm. The alternative of chasing every forum post in the world signed by a sybil will not make you happy.

There is no copyright on an internet forum name. If this indeed Hamish and not Sybil/Hamish (i.e. they are in fact one and the same person anyway) then he's not doing anything that he isn't allowed to do.

HOLA444
Sybil,

I feel that that someone did you no favours by alerting you. Before you were happy, now you are not, yet it was happening either way. That provides a good hint to simply ignore this - it is reaction to the knowledge that is making you unhappy.

After all nobody reading these other forums knows its you, so the only one noticing is you. Sybil is not an uncommon name, there are a lot more than 13 - perhaps some 8-9,000 adults in the UK share it. Their mean age is 74 and 16% of them are aged under 65. Similarly there are some 45,000 Kates with a mean age of around 35. (Name analysis geeks r us here ;) ) And until you said so above I wasn't aware you were a Kate, or from Portsmouth, although I confess not to following this forum as avidly as some.

Jadoube

As far as I know there aren't 776 people named Bingobob in the world, yet I'm number 777. The rest of your advice is sound, this thread is 4 pages long debating something which probably isn't even true :blink:

HOLA445
I am so upset, someone has just alerted me to the FACT that Hamish ( I know it is Hamish) is posting BULLISH comments from Kate from Portsmouth and Sybil 13 on news articles has anyone else seen this . What is wrong with the man, why does he see me as such a threat?

If anyone sees this can you let me know so I can post a comment to say that explain that it is Hamish acting like a 2year old because he has been given troll status.

Honestly I just am so angry ..............

You suspect Hamish of trolling you, a point yet to be proved, yet hear your are trolling him. :P

HOLA446
You suspect Hamish of trolling you, a point yet to be proved, yet hear your are trolling him. :P

Can you explain why you believe I am "trolling" Hamish?

And I am certainly NOT Hamish AND Sybil !!

Hopefully this thread has now found its natural conclusion.

I thank those of you that offered supportive comments and those that didn't .

I wrote to the Times not heard anything yet.

Today is a new day.............

The world continues to positively fall appart around us.....and I know there is little that Hamish or Sybil can say that will make any real difference at the end of the day............. ;)

HOLA447
HOLA448
Can you explain why you believe I am "trolling" Hamish?

And I am certainly NOT Hamish AND Sybil !!

The world continues to positively fall appart around us.....and I know there is little that Hamish or Sybil can say that will make any real difference at the end of the day............. ;)

What I don't understand is why you refer to yourself in the third-person?

All very Freudian, i'm sure.

Archived