House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sybil13

Mods Please Note Hamish Is Posting In My Name On News Articles

I am so upset, someone has just alerted me to the FACT that Hamish ( I know it is Hamish) is posting BULLISH comments from Kate from Portsmouth and Sybil 13 on news articles has anyone else seen this . What is wrong with the man, why does he see me as such a threat?

If anyone sees this can you let me know so I can post a comment to say that explain that it is Hamish acting like a 2year old because he has been given troll status.

Honestly I just am so angry ..............

You haven't got a split personality have you and you just don't realise what you are doing.

How do you know it's Hamish?

Because it is Hamish that has gone on and on about be quoting CEBR and Rics earlier this year and is always accusing me of spamming . Why does Hamish perceive me as such a threat to go out and do this now? People have asked me on HPC if Hamish and I have history, we haven't, I can't imagine why he has to behave like this.

Times Online:

Peter, I too was a bear of little brain but now I know better. You quote the last remaining few doom/gloom pundits. But CEBR said the crash is almost over, as did Lloyds bank, and now also Prof Miles from the BOE MPC. A Reuters poll of economists too.. Sorry, it's over, we should have bought in feb.

Sybil13, Bournemouth, UK

Supply shortage is worse than ever, lending for purchase and approvals keep rising, prices are rising. The bears are deluded if they think increased supply will drive down prices.. People don't need to sell for cheap. They wont sell til you pay the price they want. Vendors win. Crash over.

Sybil13, Bournemouth, UK

I am so upset, someone has just alerted me to the FACT that Hamish ( I know it is Hamish) is posting BULLISH comments from Kate from Portsmouth and Sybil 13 on news articles has anyone else seen this . What is wrong with the man, why does he see me as such a threat?

If anyone sees this can you let me know so I can post a comment to say that explain that it is Hamish acting like a 2year old because he has been given troll status.

:lol:

He's a card isn't he :lol:

Too sensitive by far......

Guest BAREBEAR_soon to be ALIVA

Have the sound of bagpipes started bringing a wee tear to your eye ? Do you find yourself looking at women in skirts and wondering what if ? Do you want to live anyplace other than Scotland ?

It sounds like you've been identified as a host for the parasite, we will watch in awe as you get eaten from the inside out.

Resistance is futile ! No one can hear your screams on the net.

What is that ?

I know other people would find this funny, but Hamish knows the effect his conduct will have on me.

Where is he posting these days, can someone PLEASE post with regards his response to being trolled on HPC?

If he does not believe that commenting on articles or posting on HPC has any effect wtih regards property values why does he have to behave this way to me?

What have I done that prompts him to behave this way?

Links please..?

I don't know where to start, this was the one that someone on the News Blog today alerted me too, but if he has listed me on the Popularity Contest (whatever that is), I guess he has done others.

Times

People can say, "too sensitive by far". And I am sure others would have preferred the mods had kept Hamish and Rinoa and dumped me........but I am sure none of you would like to see your name being used over newspaper articles saying get out and buy the house price crash is over.

I just can't understand why he has singled me out and I am sorry that I find it upsetting.

Guest BAREBEAR_soon to be ALIVA
What is that ?

I know other people would find this funny, but Hamish knows the effect his conduct will have on me.

Where is he posting these days, can someone PLEASE post with regards his response to being trolled on HPC?

If he does not believe that commenting on articles or posting on HPC has any effect wtih regards property values why does he have to behave this way to me?

You sound like a profesional victim.

I remember a kid at school who would behave like he'd been shot in the head if you so much as touched him. He would run crying to teachers and play dead on the floor, all sorts.

Everyone used to flick his ears just for the laugh of watching him go into a mental screaming fit.

You could always post bearish news as HamishMcSpamish of course. I don't think bulls are bright enough to realise it works both ways.

You sound like a profesional victim.

I remember a kid at school who would behave like he'd been shot in the head if you so much as touched him. He would run crying to teachers and play dead on the floor, all sorts.

Everyone used to flick his ears just for the laugh of watching him go into a mental screaming fit.

For there to be a Hamish there has to be a Sybil that is true and of course there is always the one that stands by and allows it all to happen.

I was shocked this week to see Hamish and Rinoa given troll status.

I was shocked to find that some people did find Hamish's comments to Sybil unnecessary.

I have no idea what makes a victim but as you highlight there will always be Hamish just waiting to "flick ears".

I would like to believe that I am not a victim just someone willing to admit to feeling rightly p**sse" at Hamish's completely uncalled for behaviour .

I strongly support the need for a balanced view , I think Hamish's current behaviour does highlight his inablity to accept that he may well , quite soon, have it confirmed how much of a loser he is. I feel very sorry for people who bought at peak and I can understand that they will feel a need to take it out on somebody BUT that does not make me the VICTIM more the scapegoat for Hamish's worst fears.

Beware Sybil, judging by the post count in so short a time you may soon be labelled an Attention Seeking Whore.

It has happened to someone before :rolleyes:

Edit:- removed quote

I have no idea what makes a victim but as you highlight there will always be Hamish just waiting to "flick ears".

Someone flicked my ears as school once. I broke his leg. Literally. Snap.

The lesson being, if you want him to stop, then hit back hard and fast.

Is your name really Sybil13?

Aboslutely of course by name is Sybil!!

No I took the name from the female seers / prophets of the ancient world thus coupled with 13.

I sense what I try to do with the quotes from articles linking them together attempting to see the patterns is not unlike what any seer of old attempted to do when they threw the oracular bones / swirled a tea cup / looked at the stars / its seeing that overall pattern against the backdrop of the eternal..........

We believe we are so in control, circumstances prove we never are, prediction of course is never possible but a sense of movement / trends / potentials can always be felt providing we don't attempt to influence from egoic self interest.

I have written about this before in relation to the president of the European Bank saying :

We live in non-linear times – the classic economic models and theories cannot be applied, and future development cannot be foreseenâ€, stated Jean-Claude Trichet, adding that the absence of a clear forecast complicates any restoration of trust in free market mechanisms.

However, whilst some things remain unpredictable, Hamish's response to being denied access to his soapbox on HPC perhaps is the most predictable of all. Don't they say that after the DENIAL comes the ANGER, looks like Hamish might be moving on a stage!

Beware Sybil, judging by the post count in so short a time you may soon be labelled an Attention Seeking Whore.

It has happened to someone before :rolleyes:

Edit:- removed quote

For those that might not understand to what Laura is referring Hamish called Merryn Somerset Webb , the author of

Stay Away From Property It Has Much Further to Fall

an ugly, odious, crash ramping little attention whore.

Scum of the earth.

What is that ?

Which is why he'll be doing it.

Ignore him until he gets bored and goes away.

What is that ?

He's over on Money Saving Expert.

Ironic for a troll who bought peak. :lol: