House Price Crash Forum

Peston Writes A Very Good Blog

HOLA441

Peston's latest blog is excellent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/ro...t_worth_it.html

The comments are good too.

I can't believe it looks like bankers are going to be let off the hook. Did anyone see Will Hutton on The Week last night say he is surprised there hasn't been riots in the streets? And where is the retribution for bankers?

Is there anything we can actually do? Will things get worse and bankers get their just desserts in the end, or do we need to stand up for ourselves and make sure something is done now?

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
If stating the obvious was an Olympic event then Peston would certainly be team captain for 2012.

yep and he loves being the centre of attention - he can fack off - steph flanders is a lot better in my opinion

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

"Soft soaped and shafted" "Fraud on a massive scale" seem to sum it up from the comments section.

And yes, i agree with the OP's sentiments, it's sad that this happens without so much as a murmur from Johnny English.

We're pathetic aren't we.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
it's sad that this happens without so much as a murmur from Johnny English.

We're pathetic aren't we.

Mustn't grumble

It's turned out nice again

Be thankful for small mercies - (or should that one be 'mercenaries'?)

Grin & bear it.

Count your blessings.

<_<

Just how long has the conditioning been going on?

If anyone wants to start cleansing Britain they would need to go back to at least the Enclosure Act, & how many numpties would understand what that was about?

HOLA4411
If anyone wants to start cleansing Britain they would need to go back to at least the Enclosure Act, & how many numpties would understand what that was about?

Good god, now that is a minefield we don't want to ramble through. Its interesting that hundreds of millions of people all over the world know all about the acts of enclosure but British people do not. ;)

HOLA4412
Guest UK Debt Slave
Peston's latest blog is excellent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/ro...t_worth_it.html

The comments are good too.

I can't believe it looks like bankers are going to be let off the hook. Did anyone see Will Hutton on The Week last night say he is surprised there hasn't been riots in the streets? And where is the retribution for bankers?

Is there anything we can actually do? Will things get worse and bankers get their just desserts in the end, or do we need to stand up for ourselves and make sure something is done now?

How they must be laughing in our faces the fekkers

But it's our fault. We take it up the a$$ and they laugh.

The British peo;le are the most subsurvient dumb, bovine morons on the planet

HOLA4413
Mustn't grumble

It's turned out nice again

Be thankful for small mercies - (or should that one be 'mercenaries'?)

Grin & bear it.

Count your blessings.

<_<

Just how long has the conditioning been going on?

Perhaps we ought to think about the Highland clearances too.....and the misery we the Irish through.

HOLA4414
Perhaps we ought to think about the Highland clearances too.....and the misery we (put) the Irish through.

This is the English establishment, not the peasantry I assume? -- Practised on their own first.

I feel for the English peasantry, they were/are blamed for so much by the lesser thinking majority of other (stolen) lands.