HOLA441
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
Lmao! Your replies are great (and some made me really laugh) but all the same, some very negative views here!

They've already dropped it by 20% and I'm knocking another 10% off. Maybe prices will drop further, but I'd be in it for the long haul anyway. Is it still such a bad idea?

Bad idea indeed. Why do the time for your parents crime? They don't love you, if they did then the deal would be way better for you.

They see you as a getoutofjailfree easy exit to their problem of their ball and chain house.

Send it to auction for fairness, or regular EA price drops until there's solid interest, or some other idea.

Is it an extra special nice house? Broaden your horizons.

They have dropped their wishful thinking asking price and it's still not sold, does that not register something in your mind? If not, then just buy at whatever silly number they want from you, it's your duty as a son. FFS.

HOLA443
Bad idea indeed. Why do the time for your parents crime? They don't love you, if they did then the deal would be way better for you.

They see you as a getoutofjailfree easy exit to their problem of their ball and chain house.

Send it to auction for fairness, or regular EA price drops until there's solid interest, or some other idea.

Is it an extra special nice house? Broaden your horizons.

They have dropped their wishful thinking asking price and it's still not sold, does that not register something in your mind? If not, then just buy at whatever silly number they want from you, it's your duty as a son. FFS.

Their daughter...but nevertheless some good points.

Just to add, my parents have had a change of heart and don't want to sell it to me now! They'd rather see me carry on renting and struggling to raise enough of a deposit. :huh:

HOLA444
Their daughter...but nevertheless some good points.

Just to add, my parents have had a change of heart and don't want to sell it to me now! They'd rather see me carry on renting and struggling to raise enough of a deposit. :huh:

I hope everything works out ok for you and your folks. This is a great thread and although some stinging comments, you should not be put off posting and contributing to this forum.

At least your post was on-topic.

I start topics every now and then and in the early days I would be fuming with some of the shite chucked in my direction but if you stick around you will see why posters have made such comments. You may even chuck some in yourself.

Maybe them changing mind was a blessing in disguise

Bosh

HOLA445
HOLA446
Is that because they think the market has turned? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can see this whole affair starting up again in three months with a Foxton's agent calling; a £500K asking, and 5% discount on offer 'because you're family'.

HOLA447
Do the deal with your parents, at the last minute, after they have made all future plans DROP the price by a further 20%.... It`s buisness.

Give them 10 minutes to make a decision, meanwhile sit in your Dads favourite chair with a stern face and keep checking and tapping your watch.

Your parents will be proud of you. Just in case that does not work. Do you have anything on any of your parents? Affairs? false insurance claims etc.

At Christmas you can all look back and laugh about it all ;)

:lol::lol: Post of the week!