House Price Crash Forum

Couple's £400,000 Dream Home Is Torn Down After They Flout Planning Laws

HOLA441
HOLA442

iirc this guy was a right bigheaded tw4t.

I saw him on some tv prog last year ? ish.....& he came across like a complete arrogant ar$e.

He obviously p1ssed off the locals & they fixed him.

good.

I think these sorts of stories are really funny & cheer me up immensely. :lol::lol::lol:

blanket/generic statement alert: ;)

I dislike the vast majority of property developers. I have yet to meet one I liked.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Dumb........ Dumb..........Dumb.

Another one bites the dust.

HOLA446
TgC_comic394.gif

While I have a little sympathy in some of these cases, this swine's a property developer so it's a big, 'HA! HA!'

Talkin about that - do the super rich get preferrential treatment?

Bovey/Turner

Have they dismantled their

Tennis Court , Helicopter Pad etc built without planning permission on protected area Ooutstanding.N.B?

....Tennis court plus they have since added a £100,000 polo field and helicopter pad, which also did not have planning permission.

They were originally ordered to remove the court last October because it is in the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.

Turner - TV's self-styled Perfect Housewife - fired off a letter to her MP Jeremy Hunt complaining about the "dreaded tennis court".

She wrote: "I don't expect any preferential treatment but would dearly like guidance on how I can remove this matter from my worry list."

Here >

Mr Hunt, 42, admitted misleading constituents . . . .

Frontbench Tory Jeremy Hunt has admitted not telling the truth about letting his agent stay rent-free in his taxpayer-funded country home.

Shadow Culture Secretary Mr Hunt, already facing a probe over expenses, said he let his Tory agent Margaret Chellingworth live rent-free for seven months at his second home in Farnham after he became MP for South West Surrey and lived in London.

He then changed his story and said she lived there for up to a year.

But now he has admitted she stayed at the property - partly paid for by taxpayers' cash - for over THREE years.

Lib Dem prospective parliamentary candidate Mike Simpson said:

"It is clearly inappropriate for taxpayers' money to be used to fund a den of Tory political activists in his constituency while he lives in London."

HOLA447