House Price Crash Forum

18 Of 26 Topiccs On Here Nothing To Do With House Prices Or The Economy

Guest worthless_site

HOLA441
Guest BAREBEAR_soon to be ALIVA

So why haven't they all been moved to the sub forum ( rubbish bin ) ?

Can you please explain mods.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

The forum has been renamed to "House prices and the economy" for a while now, or didn't you notice?

Maybe we can make a new subforum called 'BAREBEAR's house prices discussion ONLY forum' especially for you, so that we can get on talking about the broader economy and actual interesting, thought provoking subjects.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
The forum has been renamed to "House prices and the economy" for a while now, or didn't you notice?

Maybe we can make a new subforum called 'BAREBEAR's house prices discussion ONLY forum' especially for you, so that we can get on talking about the broader economy and actual interesting, thought provoking subjects.

Your missing the point.

I'm complaining that some threads are moved and yet the majority here aren't on topic and are not moved.

I want to know what the criteria is and why they remove popular topics seemingly at random.

Edited by BAREBEAR_soon to be ALIVA

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Where the hell do you get 18/26 from. There's about 7 or 8.

16 now.

But even if there were 7 or 8, why are some moved and others not is the question I'm asking.Anyway why bother moving any topic,it soon falls off if no ones interested in it.

Edited by BAREBEAR_soon to be ALIVA

HOLA4413
16 now.

But even if there were 7 or 8, why are some moved and others not is the question I'm asking.Anyway why bother moving any topic,it soon falls off if no ones interested in it.

16? 4 have just been moved and there are now 4 left including this thread!

They are moved because they have nothing to do with house prices or the economy. The odd off-topic thread is usually kept up for a while if it is a current big news story and I think this is a good idea.

Edited by MOP